- Result - driven IT Professional with referable & strong experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design specification, code development, code integration, testing and deployment using various methodologies with Java/J2EE.
- Strong expertise in using design patterns mainly with Group of Four such as Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Builder, MVC etc.
- Good at implementing Java 1.8 with latest features like Lambda Functions and Functional Interface, Stream API (Map, Reduce and Filter), Default & Static methods, Method References and Split-Iterator.
- Extensive experience in using Core features of Java like Multithreading, Collections with Generics, Garbage Collection, Exception Handling and Java I/O.
- Hands on experience in implementing the features of Spring Framework like IOC, AOP, MVC.
- Experience of developing data models by configuring Hibernate, ORM implementation of JPA,
- Experience in writing SOAP Web Services using WSDL and UDDI in distributed web application development environment.
- Good experience in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with development tools like Oracle SQL Developer.
- Configure Tomcat application servers, load balancers and clusters.
- Highly skilled on Angular 6 technology with TypeScript 2.7 and RxJS 6, running in Angular CLI plugin of STS, Visual Code IDE.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like SVN and GIT.
- Experience with build tools like Maven, Gradle and ANT.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) like JUnit, Mockito with Top-Down approach.
- Versatile team player with excellent analytical, inter-personnel and presentation skill with ability to quickly adapt to new technologies & project environments.
Confidential - Boston, MA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Contribute to the requirements gathering, architecture, design the REST based web application by following Agile Methodology.
- Attending the daily stand-up to discuss daily progress, any short comings and the future scope of the project.
- Followed two-week Sprint in order to achieve the projected end goal.
- Implemented Java 1.8 new features like Stream API, Functional Interfaces, Lambda Expressions, default & static interfaces along with Spring framework like Spring Boot 2.0, Spring batch.
- Created Spring MVC - rest based JSON services, used rest template for making a client call to JAX-RS web services.
- Developed RESTful web services using JAX-RS library along with Swagger Documentation tool to design the rest service. Used Postman UI tool to test the web service.
- Deployed Restful web services as Microservice in AWS Cloud environment.
- Wrote writing complex multi-table joins and conditional queries in Database.
- Implemented application level persistence using hibernate and spring.
- Implemented hibernate for the ORM layer in transacting with Oracle database.
- Established Continuous Integration (CI) practices and standards in creating APIs with JIRA, JENKIN.
- Wrote Unit and Integration Tests to test all the desired functionality using JUnit (TDD), Testing, Mockito.
- Implemented Angular 6/7 to develop front end of the web application.
Environment: Java 1.7/1.8, STS, Eclipse, Hibernate 5, JPA, Restful Architecture, Spring Boot 2.0, Lombok, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 6/7, Spring Security, Spring Context, Spring Batch, Spring AOP, Oracle 12c, Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Docker, Micro Services, TDD
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ
Java Full Stack Developer
- Study the design, configuration and workflow of legacy application in Struts Framework.
- Design and plan to migrate the legacy application to Spring Framework using Spring Boot 2.0.
- Implemented Object Oriented concepts of Java including new features of Java 1.8
- Incorporated Hibernate and JPA as ORM tool to connect to database.
- Injected Dependency Injection, IOC, AOP using Spring Framework 5.
- Implemented Spring Security with SAML2 for Authentication and Authorization.
- Restful architecture was used with HTTP methods to receive or redirect the incoming request & send response in JSON/XML/TEXT format.
- Used Domain Driven Model to design the domain logic as it is modular, extensible, reusable and easy to maintain.
- Maintained high level of unit test coverage through test-driven development using Junit, Mockito.
- Automation tools used in the whole project were Jenkins, Git, Maven, Docker.
Environment: Java 1.8, STS, Eclipse, Hibernate 5, JPA, Restful Architecture, Spring Boot 2.0, Lombok, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 6, Spring Security, Spring Context, Spring Batch, Spring AOP, Oracle 12c, Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Docker, Micro Services
Confidential - Raleigh, NC
Java Full Stack Developer
- Actively participated in the development of Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams in the design phase using Rational Rose.
- Developed modules using Spring Framework for Dependency injection through configuration files and ease the integration of different frameworks.
- Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IOC framework.
- Accessed stored procedures and functions using JDBC Callable statements.
- Developed functional modules in the Data Access Layer using Hibernate with Oracle 11g as the backend database.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by Apache Axis WSDL, UDDI, SOAP.
- Responsible for creation and consumption of Web Services both SOAP and REST based. Created WSDL files and integrated with Spring.
- Developed XML Schemas for developing user defined complex types, and based on the schemas created WSDL to provide web services to add, delete and get documents from the Content Engine
- Implemented TDD (Test Driven Development) for new enhancements
- Implemented the mechanism of logging and debugging with Log4j
- Version control of the code and configuration files were maintained by SVN and involved in Unit Testing
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing.
- Wrote SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, Triggers.
- Developed Spring JMS message listeners to consume messages from queues and used Spring transaction management to manage the transactions in the application.
- Created build script using ANT and deployed on WebLogic Application Server
- Responsible for providing support to the QA team by fixing defects and provided production support in terms code deployment and fixing issues and maintained version control using clear case
- Involved in the complete SDLC including the design of System Architecture, development of System Use Cases based on the functional requirements.
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Implemented Core Java OOPS technology along with Multithreaded environment in order to resolve the problem of concurrency.
- Also applied multi-threading with Java Collections and Generics.
- Configured Application Servers, Load balancers and Clusters according to the size and type of the clinic that vary from small clinics to enterprise level hospitals.
- Developed the front-end functionalities using Angular2/4 with the use of Components, Directory, Services.
- Used Spring features and stereotypes to inject IOC, MVC and DI.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate, JPA ORM Tool.
- Used JIRA ticketing system to keep track of issues and tasks on individuals.
- Use Maven to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Git with GitHub as version control tool.
- Wrote well-designed, efficient, reusable, reliable and testable code.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring Framework 4, Spring Boot 2.0, Spring Security, Hibernate 4.3.2, JPA, Restful Web Services, MySQL, MSSQL, Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Docker