- Total 7 years of IT experience in software analysis, design, development, implementation, and Testing.
- Expertise in Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) like waterfall and Agile Methodologies that includes from requirement analysis, Design, Coding, testing to post implementation revisions.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements, representing the same as design using UML .
- Proficient in Java, J2EE technologies like JDBC, JSP, Java Servlets, Java Beans, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, XML, JMS, JNDI, Java Reflection API (JRA), Java Persistence API (JPA), Java Transaction API (JTA).
- Mastery in Object Oriented (OOPS) designs principles.
- Proficient in working on Multi - threading, Socket programming.
- Experience in java frameworks like Sprinboot (Spring Cloud, Spring REST, Spring Security),Spring (Core,MVC,AOP, ORM), Struts and ORM tools like Hibernate (HQL), JPA, OJB
- Working Knowledge in developing Spring MVC integrated with Thymeleaf.
- Experience in Microservices Architecture with Spring Boot.
- Good working knowledge in design patterns such as Singleton and Factory Pattern.
- Experience in implementing RESTful (JAX-RS) and SOAP (JAX-WS), WSDL, UDDI, web services, and have knowledge with XML data formats.
- Sound Relational Database Management system (RDBMS) concepts and extensively worked with Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL SERVER and also experience in UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Good working experience with Version Control Tools (SVN, Git), Build Tools (Maven, Gradle), Automation Tools (Selenium, codedUI (C#), Quick Test Pro), Bug Tracking Tools (JIRA, Redmine, ALM), Ticketing Tools (ServiceNow)
- Experience working with NOSQL databases like HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.
- Expereince in integrating the code services with Apache Kafka Real time services.
- Experience in configuring and deploying web applications using Web Logic, JBoss, Tomcat and Apache.
- Proficient knowledge in using Eclipse and Intellij IDE.
- Experience in different forms of testing (unit testing, integration testing, regression testing and acceptance testing), code review and bug fixing.
- Experience in developing test cases in Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Springboot.
- Experienced in implementing SOAP based web services using Apache CXF, Axis, and Spring CXF in handling HTTP, JMS transports.
- Experience in log management tools like log4j, Splunk generating the application usage reports
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills and regular upgrade myself with recent technologies.
Languages: Java 8, C, SQL, PL/SQL, UML.
Java Technologies: J2EE, EJB, JavaBeans, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JSF
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JMS (MQ), JUnit.
Web Technologies: Ajax, JQuery, JSON, HTML5, XML, CSS3, Angular JS
Web/Application servers: Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic
IDEs/Utilities: Eclipse, Net beans, IntelliJ
Database: MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g, NOSQL (HBase)
Modeling/Business Tools: Microsoft Visio
Version Control: GIT, SVN
CI/CD Tools: Ant, Maven, GRADLE, Jenkins, JIRA
Web Services: SOAP (WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS), RESTFUL (JAX-RS, JSON)
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux 5
Confidential, Maryland Heights, MO
- Work on techno-functional design of enhancements; change requests related to Charter Communications Spectrum Connect Program (SCP) Project.
- Understand business requirements; do analysis and identifying the gaps and to come up with better solutions.
- Work on design, coding & unit testing of Restful/Soap web services,& Micro services using Springboot framework.
- Implemented OOPS and Multi-threading to good effect in various parts of the application.
- Code the Data access layer using JPA, Hibernate ORM frameworks and Spring Data JPA repositories.
- Code services to integrate with Big Data, Apache Kafka real time message streaming.
- Develop complex SQL queries by analyzing new Charter data model.
- Migrating the existing project to Microsoft Azure with Azure services.
- Work in a continuous integration delivery model using Jenkins build tool, Bit Bucket version control system.
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM) provides security, auditing, and tagging features to help you manage your resources after deployment.
- Used Azure Resource Manager (ARM) to deploy, update, or delete all the resources for your solution in a single, coordinated operation.
- Developed Log4j logs to record the application events to provide the debugging, monitoring and auditing capabilities to the application.
- Work in agile and Collaborative and multi-vendor delivery model.
- Develop Unix script files to automate the deployment into the servers.
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycles.
- Conducted and participated code reviews and design reviews meetings.
- Troubleshoot and fix the issues as part of Performance, Pre-Prod and Prod deployments whenever the release is committed
- Code, test, maintain & integrate services using latest Java stack Java 1.8 programming language, Spring core, Spring-WS, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, JPA, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Hibernate frameworks, Angular JS & Oracle 11g, 12c, Web services Rest, SOAP, Micro, Apache Kafka, Junit, Mock test frameworks and Jenkins, Bit Bucket, Unix shell scripting.
Technologies: Java 8, J2EE, JSP, Spring Boot 1.5, AngularJS 4,NodeJS, Hibernate 4.0, Eclipse 3.5, WebLogic 10g, Oracle 11g, MongoDB, HTML, XML, Web Services, JUnit 4.1, Bit Bucket(GIT), Windows,Kafka, UNIX, AWS.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Designed the application by implementing Springboot Framework .
- Documented Standards for Implementing project and involved in requirements review and application design/architect.
- Followed Agile methodology , interacted with the client, provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions and tailored application to customer needs.
- Designed the project using MVC and integrated the application with Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Involved in developing web application using Spring MVC integrated with Thymeleaf.
- Used Spring AOP to reduce the amount of code written in controller classes and instead used jointpoints and pointcuts to call other classes methods according to advice.
- Also for the UI, AngularJS 4 technologies has been used
- Implemented validation on the JSP fields using Struts Validation framework which included writing validation.xml and validation-rules.xml files
- Taken care of Multi-threading completely in back end components.
- Implementation of clean separation of layers through the usage of different design patterns like Singleton and DAO pattern .
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using Mongo-DB (NoSQL) database.
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured O/R mapping and wrote hibernate queries.
- Created many REST (GET/POST/PUT/DELETE) service microservices endpoints utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Developed strategies for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Configured and deployed the application on linux platform.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J and Splunk required to trace application messages.
- Executing UNIX shell script to process the data already placed in the specific directory in text format. Writing new shell scripts for new developments and new vendors.
- Involved in Migrating existing business applications to Amazon cloud services (AWS) based environment and deployed applications using Amazon web services.
- Utilized most of the AWS services like S3 as a data store for storing the files that falls into the bucket, IAM roles, Elastic Bean Stalk, generated Lambda Functions to trigger an event that occurs in S3, Code Commit as a Version control service, AWS Cloud Watch.
- Compiled and built the application using Maven
- Used GIT (bitBucket) as version control system.
- Used JIRA as a bug tracking tool and crucible for code review.
- Actively involved follow-ups and resolved all production and non-production issues
Technologies: Java 8, J2EE, JSP, Spring Boot 1.5, AngularJS 4,NodeJS, Hibernate 4.0, Eclipse 3.5, WebLogic 10g, Oracle 11g, MongoDB, HTML, XML, Web Services, JUnit 4.1, Bit Bucket(GIT), Windows, UNIX, AWS.
Confidential, Owingsmill, MD
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development. Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed complete Web tier of the application with Spring MVC framework.
- Used MVC architecture to develop Web Components Servlets, JSPs, Thymeleafs and Web Services both SOAP and REST based, WebSphere Portal, Hibernate, Spring, JSF.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Developed the Application Framework using Model-View-Controller Architecture using the technologies Spring, Hibernate and DOJO.
- Worked on the Spring and hibernate integration from the scratch.
- Developed Java based Web App for internal portal (PLM) using modern frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, RESTful Web Services, LESS and jQuery.
- Used spring security features to impersonate user without password by making use of RESTful web services.
- Developed Representational state transfer (REST) based services and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) based services.
- Consumed REST based microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Developed microservices to load the data from Kafka topics for reporting and Used Git to control the build version
- Extensively used Hibernate framework for Object Relational Mapping. Developed JUnit based unit test classes.
- Developed automation test scripts using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Performed repetitive tasks like modification, building, compiling, Unit testing using Grunt.
- Involved in implementing spring dependency injection for a maven project using Annotation.
- Used spring modules (annotations) i.e. Spring Core, IOP, AOP, Security, spring batch and spring boot.
- Used using Maven, Grade for auto uniform building of our project.
- Involved in implementing authentication and authorization to our application using spring security.
- Wrote PL/SQL in Oracle Database for creating tables, triggers and select statements.
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system and developed documentation for future purposes.
- Expertise in Agile Software Development and Scrum technology.
- Involved in Documentation and Use case design by using UML modeling includes development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Use Case Transaction diagrams.
- Experienced in Java Messaging System(JMS).
- Designed and developed business components using Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations.
- Implemented DAO using Hibernate Reverse Engineering, AOP and service layer using Spring, MVC design.
- Taken care of Multi-threading in common java classes/libraries
- Developed Java Server components using Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services technologies.
- UsedHibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access the database.
- Designed and developed a Restful APIs for different modules in the project as per the requirement.
- Developed Java Server components using Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services technologies.
- Have Used Spring IOC to inject the services and their dependencies in dependency injection mechanism.
- Developed SQL queries to interact with Oracle database and also involved in writing PL/SQL code for procedures and functions.
- Used MAVEN build tool for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Developed a code for Web services using REST,SOAPfor sending and getting data from the external interface using JSON, XML data and used SOAPUI tool for testing the services proficient in testing Web Pages functionalities.
- Configured and deployed the application using Tomcat.
- Used Design patterns such as Business Object (BO), Service locator, Session façade, Model View Controller and DAO
- Used Log4J to print info, warning and error data on to the logs.
- Involved in writing the Junit test cases as part of unit testing, used Mocking frameworks EasyMock, PowerMock Objects and Spring Datasets in TDD approach.
- Prepared auto deployment scripts in UNIX environment.
- Used Java Messaging artifacts using JMS for sending out automated notification emails to respective users of the application.