- Overall experience of around 6 years in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the software development process including analysis, design, planning, development and integration. Effective in working with Agile/Scrum software development methodology.
- Knowledge in implementing web and enterprise applications using Java SE/EE, JSP, Servlet, Spring, WSDL, WADL, XSD and XML technologies.
- Ability in using JDBC, Hibernate, JPA for database connectivity to Oracle. Proficiency of developing persistence layer with JDBC, JPA and Hibernate.
- Exposure to Python scripting and interested to learn in Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Artificial Intelligence.
- Implemented the Microservices architecture in our enterprise application to eliminate the tight coupling, dependency issues. We do have several independent microservice, integrated with Spring Boot and are deployed individually with loose coupling.
- Incorporated the web services like RESTful API and SOAP in the backend and middleware.
- Mostly worked with IDE like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Microsoft Visual Studio Code and NetBeans.
- Configuring, deploying application in different environments using Tomcat, Jetty, IBM WebSphere, ePaaS servers and in Cloud like AWS, PCF.
- Utilized Open Source Foundation for Application Security Project (OWASP) and Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) rules and solutions for security of the various applications.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) are being taken into consideration while developing the code for most of the projects.
- Monitored the enterprise applications using Dynatrace, Datadog, AppDynamics.
- Wrote SQL queries using Spring JDBC Template, JDBC and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Performed unit integration and system testing using JUnit, JMock, EasyMock, TestNG and Mockito.
- Mastery in ANT, Jenkins, Shell, Maven build tools and tiny log, Log4J for logging utility.
- Capable in using source control tools such as SVN, GitHub, Git, CVS.
- Understanding of UML case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Efficient and active team member with excellent work management, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to understand & co - operate with group requirements efficiently.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Full Stack Java Engineer
- Working in the Scaled Agile environment for Northern Client Access (NCA) management project with pair programming and TDD principles.
- Leveraged the front-end code mostly using “xps-react” components like Modal, Button, Dropdown, Draw, Checkbox components and “xps-style” - CSS, which are internally to the company. Used yarn for installing libraries.
- ReactJS application was implemented using the advantages like faster rendering, productivity, maintenance with stability with redux store management to reduce the cache issues. Also, supported ADA for our application. Utilized redux saga for middleware communication.
- Modules of Spring like Cloud, JDBC, Security, JDBC were used based on the kind of applications/services with JUnit test cases in MAC OS.
- Developed the Java code using Spring Boot in STS with annotation-based configuration and deployed in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and used Slf4J to log messages in various levels.
- Created various Spring REST API’s to connect to the front-end application on various screens like alerts, maintenance, access pages. Common HTTP methods are used.
- Security scan is done by Checkmarx before each release & assigned to SAST teams and fixed the major/critical bugs in SonarQube.
- Implemented Microservices architecture and for the internal communication of the services using REST Template. Followed the OWASP principles for the security of the applications.
- Created Eureka and Admins server, specifically to know more about each service with metrics, status and other details. Use cases with Microservices architecture helped us during the code movement to Production, testing in various lower environments and to make the code productive with better efficiency.
- Wrote stored procedures in the database and connected using Spring JDBC Template.
- Modifying the existing workflow to Kafka for better streaming of the information with less downtime and works well in fault tolerance.
- Created topics with partitions and the replication factor by the company Kafka core team, we need to publish and consume it based on the step by using Producer and Consumer respectively.
- Secured the API’s by authenticated with OAuth 2.0 and utilized Spring Security for authorization.
- Performed auto-scaling in PCF based on the utilization, consumption and other parameters for few services.
- Worked closely with QA to resolve the bugs in both back-end services and ReactJS applications.
- Code commits, code reviews are performed in the Bitbucket. Bamboo was used for deployments in specific environments. JIRA was used for tracking daily stories with tasks.
- Involved in every month release of front-end and back-end services for the NCA application and an active Production Support member.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Full Stack Engineer
- Working with Corporate Credit Card applications for Card Enrollment to make necessary payments by buyers for their invoices or bills from suppliers as per Agile Life Cycle Methodology.
- Utilized One Amex framework which is internal to Confidential company for creating React components with Parrot for mocking middleware for local testing, Iguazu-rest for back-end API calls, Holocron for composing modules. Also, Design Language System (DLS) was leveraged for styling purposes and mainly for responsive web design which internally has SASS code. Worked with AngularJS for Service Payments Portal (PSP) application.
- Fixed the bugs raised by SonarQube for develop and master branches and resolved the code quality and complexity issues.
- Integrated the UI (User Interface) application with Java back-end Spring Boot application with annotation-based configuration & Rest API.
- With SQL queries & views in the Java code, linked to the Mainframe DB2 database for storage of Card account enrollments with active or in-progress status.
- Utilized Splunk for event logging messages along with the details of the request and response JSON objects for complete debugging of any defects and Dynatrace tool for monitoring.
- Currently, migrating the application of old portal which is Card Enrollments with IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) to ePaaS (Enterprise Cloud) for high server capabilities, by having different pods for any given high traffic load of requests without any failures.
- Java application is built with Maven, which is a build tool and for continuous integration, continuous deployment - Jenkins was configured and deployed in Dev, QA, Prod regions.
- Rally is used as tracking the issues & tasks daily and Git for version control, source code repository with release builds. Utilized Jest for testing front-end code with 100% code coverage including methods, lines. AWS was used for one of the applications.
- Actively work with QA team in preparing and reviewing of test cases for newly added partners from end-to-end application and validated the manual results with automation suite results.
- Involve in Weekly Production Support and targeted for every 3-month releases with COPS (Operations team) & Run teams.
Confidential, Roanoke, VA
Full Stack Cloud Engineer
- Assisted in the APM-DDL Demo Q4 release project in GE Digital as part of Agile Life Cycle.
- Incorporated the dynamic component structure with more animations in Angular 4.x development for the front-end part.
- Added new partners to the Demo and ingesting the required Asset Hierarchy using Excel Sheet and JSON files.
- Asset Performance Management Project is secured by following the procedures of OWASP to eradicate the security vulnerabilities.
- Wrote Java code using Spring Boot in Eclipse IDE with Rest Assured API & deployed in Tomcat server and used Log4J to debug/trace log messages.
- Optimized the daily asset failures for various assets and created alerts, criticality, analytics and templates by using APM application.
- Made necessary changes to the Python script files to generate the necessary output like Excel Sheet or JSON files.
- Installed Predix Machine along with Modbus Simulator to simulate the asset tags for real time data. Utilized RESTful Web Services for consuming and producing purposes with JAX-RS.
- Performed deletion of the complete Asset hierarchy in both M and P side using SQL Query and POSTMAN respectively.
- Rally was used for tracking daily stories & tasks and GitHub for version control, source code repository with release builds.
- Developed, deployed and tested in various tenants like SWAT, Unified SWAT, Pre-Prod and Prod.
- Implemented front-end development tool npm for installing libraries.
- Did migrating On-Premise data centers to AWS Cloud infrastructure using Predix platform which is on top of Pivotal Cloud Foundry. Connected to Oracle with Hibernate from Spring application.
- Worked with shell scripting for the deployment using Putty and supported the production team throughout the project.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Full Stack Java Engineer
- Worked in the inPharmacy project with all phases of Agile methodology with pairing and TDD.
- Created Restful WS with JAX-RS implementation of Jersey Library in the middleware with various HTTP requests for Producing and Consuming.
- Angular 2 was used because of its use cases in mobile support application and for high performance of the loading the data and component-based architecture.
- Worked with MongoDB for one of the projects using Node.js for faster execution.
- Leveraged Angular CLI for creating components, services, directives, pipes.
- Utilized JMeter tool for performance testing of the Java application and ran reports.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC with annotations & Restful WS and usable tools like Java Beans, Controllers where we are adding retailers to this application in Eclipse.
- Ability in using database queries and operations in Oracle with JPA.
- Leveraged design patterns like Singleton design pattern to handle the business flow and to follow TDD approached within the project. Tested the UI application with Jasmine.
- Implemented Spring Core for DI/IOC with XML and used Log4J to store log messages.
- Apache Tomcat application server was configured for the deployments in LINUX OS.
- Maven and Jenkins jobs are used for generating the builds, continuous integration in various environments like Dev, QA, Prod respectively and TestNG is used for unit testing, system testing for the application and EasyMock for mocking.
- Utilized JIRA for tracking the issues, tasks and Git for version control, source code repository with release builds. Used Jasmine for testing front-end code.
- Actively worked with QA team in preparation and review of test cases for newly added retailers from end-to-end to the application. Involved in Production Support for every month releases with L1 teams.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Achieved major milestones with go live releases in projects like Chase Pay, CarMax, RegE, IDMS with all phases of Agile methodology.
- Designed applications using Fusion framework which is a Spring based MVC architecture.
- Created the UI application using ReactJS components of reusability with Redux framework for responsive web designs with actions, reducers, store.
- Developed JWT token authentication using Node.js for credit card applications.
- Utilized Bootstrap for development of the mobile application of the Chase Pay.
- Integrated JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of XML in the current applications in Java for client and server request and responses.
- Executed Spring Web Services with SOAP and used Apache Tomcat web servers for the deployments in Eclipse in the Windows OS.
- Worked with the Mortgage loans, Credit Card applications and monitoring them using Datadog.
- Utilized design patterns to handle the business flow and followed TDD approached within the project. Implemented SQL database queries and operations using Oracle DB.
- Developed the EJB legacy applications to make calls to Spring with SOAP based application and deployed in WebSphere application server. Used Log4J to store log messages.
- Utilized SOAP UI - API testing tool was used and imported the various services of inline WSDLs to functional test the web services.
- Deployed the applications in Jenkins by creating a pipeline and Maven for generating the builds and used JUnit tool for unit testing. system testing of the application, Mockito for mocking.
- JIRA tool was used for tracking daily tasks, issues & SVN for source code repository.
- Closely worked with QA and DevOps teams in preparation, review of test cases for various operations and for release builds for production.
- Supported production release with L2, L3 teams for successful deployment in PROD.
TOOLS: Java 6 & 7, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring AOP/WS, JSP, Servlet, Gulp, Jenkins, JUnit, XSLT, ReactJS, Redux, npm, node, Oracle, HTML, CSS, JS, SOAP & Restful WS, Hibernate, Log4J, XSD, WSDL, Bootstrap, SVN, SQL, SOAPUI, JIRA, Eclipse, WebSphere, Tomcat, Maven, Crucible, ALM, EJB, Datadog, Putty, Mockito, UNIX, Windows OS.