- Java/AWS Technical Lead with 14.6 years of IT industry experience comprising of software configuration, design, development and cloud implementation.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate - Cognitive about designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Expertise on Java/JEE application development using SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Good experience developing Microservices using Spring Boot, and followed domain driven design.
- Expertise in working with various J2EE technologies including Hibernate, Struts MVC Framework, Servlets, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, WEB SERVICES and MAVEN.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, Spring-WS, Spring Config, Spring JDBC/JPA with Hibernate.
- Experience in using build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo and Docker for Continuous Integration & Deployment for Microservices.
- Experience in project and program management. Involved in full cycle of project management right from deal pricing though project closure. Has experience in both - starting new engagements, working on extension projects.
- Experienced in implementing Organization DevOps strategy in various operating environments of Linux and windows servers along with cloud strategies of Amazon Web Services.
- Possess high working qualities with good interpersonal skills, high motivation, fast learner, good team player and very proactive in problem solving to provide best solutions.
Programming: JEE technologies - Java 1.8, EJB, JMS, Spring Suite, Hibernate, Web Services, possess working knowledge of Python, AngularJS.
Microservices: SpringBoot-REST API(JERSEY, Spring Boot), PCF, AWS API Gateway
CI/CD: Bamboo, Jenkins, AWS DevOps
Build Tools: ANT/MAVEN
SCM/Version Control: GIT/SVN/ClearCase/CVS
AWS: EC2, S3, EBS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, ElasticCache, SWF, SNS, SQS, RDS, CloudFormation(infrastructure automation), AWS SAM(Serverless Application Model), AWS DevOps
Java API Lead Developer
- Develop/Maintenance of REST API using IDE STS/IntelliJ.
- Review the OTA standards and map the XML request/response format with that of OTA specifications.
- Develop DAO/backend implementations through Hibernate.
- Creaitng feature branches for the ccode changes in progress from Bitbucket.
- Review code using Crucible/FishEye
AWS DevOps Engineer
- Suggested best industry standard branching strategy using Bitbucket for maintaining versioned code repository for SF metadata.
- Involved in AWS CI/CD pipeline implementation through AWS Code Commit (GIT), AWS Code Build, AWS Code pipeline services.
- Responsible for integration of test framework that is available through Jenkins Job installed on EC2.
- Configured and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers using Cloud Watch.
- Involved in implementing automation of infrastructure using CloudFormation(YAML).
- Present commercials for the deliverables and sought customer approvals for invoices.
- Keeping track of milestone deliverables, ensuring timely completeness of the deliverables, involvement in preparation and achieving approval for CRs.
- Coordinate with application implementation, deployment, testing teams; and provide support during user acceptance testing.
- Managed automated backups and created own backup snapshots when needed.
- Installed JIRA, and customized JIRA for workflow, user & group management.
- Supported and helped to create Dynamic Views and Snapshot Views for end users
- Configured Git repositories with Branching, Tagging, and supported release activities.
Java/AWS Lead Engineer
- Interact with Security Review team to study the current system architecture, meet all application stakeholders to understand the objectives, compliance needs and assess risks to propose high level cloud solution to ARB (Architecture Review Board) while maintaining cloud solution costs within the approved budget.
- Develeoped and configured APIs for implementing serverless applications on AWS using SprontBoot API, API Gateway,
- Involved in design and development of serverless micro services architecture using API Gateway, Lambda (by making use of use existing APIs) and using Dynamo DB.
- Created full Lambda pipeline applications for implementing serveless application through AWS API Gateway.
- Developed the Application as Single Page Application(SPA) using Angular JS
- Worked on Angular JS controllers and created functions to interact with the RESTful Web Services.
- Proficient in planning, and design of highly available and fault tolerant systems during cloud migrations using core AWS services and leveraging available resources to keep costs at minimum.
- Involved in reengineering of the migrated applications to cloud native applications that rely completely on AWS services to create cost optimized solutions.