- 8 years of IT experience as J2EE Developer in Software Development Life Cycle core areas such as Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Deployment using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Strong experience in Angular JS directives and filters to make SPA ’s better in functionality.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Hystrix , Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Data JPA, Spring Cloud. Experience in various MVC architecture development such as Spring MVC, Struts MVC and JSF 2.1.
- Experience in using Spring Data main modules like Spring Data- Commons, JPA, REST, Apache Cassandra, Key Value and Community modules like Spring Data-Dynamo DB, Elastic search.
- Experience in using Spring Data in Advance Integration with Spring MVC Controllers.
- Proficient in working with J2EE Technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JSF, XML, JSTL, Java Beans, Spring JPA, Hibernate, Spring Netflix, Spring Hystrix, JAX-WS, JAX-RSs.
- Good understanding and hands on experience in Hibernate, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Transactions, Exceptions, Java Message Serve (JMS).
- Experience of design and develop Microservices, transform Monolithic architectures into Microservices using open source framework like Spring Boot, pivotal cloud foundry and Spring Cloud Netflix.
- Experience in Developing Applications Using ORM Technologies such as JPA 2.1, Hibernate.
- Hands on experience in deploying and configuration multi-tire Enterprise applications on various Application servers and Web Servers which includes Apache Tomcat 8.0/9.0.1, Web logic Server 11g, Glassfish 4.1, JBoss, WebSphere 8.5.
- Extensive use of Use case model, use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using MS VISIO, Enterprise Architect and RAD 9.5/8.0/7.5.
- Profecient in creating use case Diagrams such as Class Diagrams, State Chart Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using UML Methodology in MS.Visio, ArgoUML.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like Rapid SQL.
- Experience in writing stored procedures, creating views, joins and triggers using MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge on HBASE, Cassandra database as part of Open Source participation.
- Excellent Understanding of NoSQL, MongoDB for handling huge amount of data, Cassandra databases and knowledge on Elastic Search.
- Experience in writing application by using Build tools such as Maven, Ant, Gradle and deploying them on servers and Jenkins for continuous integration development.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Experience with Integrated Development Environment tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, Webstrom and implementation of version control tools like GIT, SVN, CVS, Clear Case.
- Implemented unit testing by writing Test plans, Test cases and Junit testing during project.
- Extensive experience on AWS (Amazon Web Services) services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic ache, SNS, SQS .
Programming Languages: Java 1.7/1.8, SQL, PL/SQL
Java Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts 2.0/4.0, JSF
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat 8.0
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JSF, IBATIS
Spring Framework: Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Hystrix, Spring Heroku, Spring Zuul, Spring Data JPA, Spring Cloud, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon
AWS Skills: EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, IAM, Route53, DBA, Dynamo DB.
Database Server: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11G, DB2, SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL, PL/SQL, MongoDB
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Web Services: REST, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, WSDL
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Rapid Application Development
Operating System: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Tools: Apache Camel, ESB, cucumber, Redhat BPM
Testing: Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Selenium
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer (Full Stack Developer)
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology, designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular Material for creating rich, Responsive UI Screens for varying screen sizes and devices. Involved in writing UI code using Angular 8, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap4.
- Created various Angular directives, controllers, DOM expressions, templates, data binding etc.
- Created the single page application using Angular 7/2 and the state of the application is kept in store and is accessed using Ngrx selectors wherever needed.
- Used Operators from RxJs library for formatting the response into the desired format.
- Wrote services to interact with backend and consume the JSON using RxJs Observables.
- Doing impact analysis and creating High Level Design Document and Authoring guide.
- Involved in discussion with architectural discussions on implements SPA pages using AEM & Angular.
- Developed applications using new features of Java 8 (lambda expressions, stream API’s, Collection API’s, Functional Interfaces).
- Implementing the Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Worked closely with Spring Data main modules like Spring Data Commons, Spring Data Gem fire, Spring Data Key value, Spring Data Mongo DB, Spring Data REST.
- Expert in Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop spring-based applications with very less configuration.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Microservices to provide the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot
- Extensively used various modules in spring like AOP, DI (IOC), Bean Wiring, Spring Inheritance, Auto Wiring, Spring JDBC Templates and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor spring micro services .
- Implemented Authentication & Authorization with Site Minder and spring security .
- Used Microservices architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Written Storm topology to accept events from Kafka Cluster using Zookeeper producer emit into Mongo DB
- Implemented functionalities using Spring IO / Spring Boot with Thyme leaf and Hibernate ORM .
- Used Spring Ribbon API for load balancing and instances health check.
- Used Spark to deploy cluster manager through interface. Analyzed, designed and implemented DAO pattern for accessing Oracle 11g database using connection pool.
- Worked on Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database and used dependency injection (DI) using spring framework and annotations.
- Configured Hibernate session factory to integrate Hibernate with spring and used JPA/Hibernate to communicate with data layer and XML to read XML data.
- Hands on experience with MongoDB Installation, Configuring, Monitoring and Designing.
- Wrote MongoDB models and schema by using Mongoose to query data.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB and Oracle database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform.
- Integrated Spring Cloud with Amazon Web Services to interact with AWS provided services.
- Migration of Existing Application to AWS cloud. Used Amazon Web Services AWS like EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, Cloud Watch and Cloud Front for promoting code in various environments.
- Experience in configuring session affinity, session persistence and monitoring in Jboss.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Used Drools Decision table using excel sheets with a Spring MVC project.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD).
- Used Apache Maven as the software build tool and Log4J for logging errors and messages.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with Jenkins, and Jenkins Jobs.
- Used JIRA for Project Management, Bug Tracking and Issue Tracking.
- Used GIT for version repository maintenance.
Environment: JDK 1.8, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular 7/2, Node.js, Spring 4.0, Spring Hystrix, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Kafka, Hibernate 4.2, Oracle 11g, Microservices, Jboss, Application Server, JUnit, Log4j, JSON, REST, Jenkins, Spark, AWS (Amazon Web Service),Jira, Docker, Drools, MongoDB, GIT, Maven .
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering and technical design meetings.
- Involved in Daily Stand Up Meetings, Sprint Planning and Backlog Grooming for Agile Scrum Process.
- Involved in preparing the Documentation of the project to understand the system efficiently.
- Used Angular framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using LESS.
- Proficient in filtering data by using APIs before displaying in the browser using Angular2.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using spring core module concepts like IOC (Inversion of Control) of Spring Framework. Deployed Microservices/Cloud Native App's in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (Paas).
- Contributed for Migrating synchronous SCAC interface module into Microservices.
- Core service uses the main database and the other Microservices use their individual databases to access and store data. Implemented the Spring Restful Template to retrieve the data from the other system using JSON. Implemented the Caching mechanism and refreshing the Caching mechanism using EH Cache.
- Worked with advanced MVC framework such as Spring-IOC, AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), MVC and Batch which is used for implementing backend functionality.
- Implemented Spring MVC, dependency Injection (DI) and aspect-oriented programming (AOP) features along with hibernate. Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot.
- Designing and implementing scalable, RESTful and microservices based mobile back-end.
- The back end is being written in Java using Spring Boot for simplicity and scalability.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot .
- Integrated Apache Camel (ESB) with spring boot .
- Implemented protective resources like SSO and OAuth2 using Spring Cloud.
- Develop the micro-service in spring cloud framework to support Next generation cloud framework
- Analyzed the SQL scripts and designed the solution to implement using Scala.
- Built data access subsystems using Hibernate and spring against stored procedures on a DB2 database.
- Developed REST services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to front-end.
- Worked on Restful web services which enforced a stateless client server and support JSON (few changes from SOAP to RESTFUL Technology) Involved in detailed analysis based on the documents.
- Used Maven for building and added lot of external dependencies.
- Used Atlassian Bamboo, Bitbucket and Jira products for continuous integration.
- Implemented bamboo for Continuous Integration Builds and Notifications.
- Implemented Jenkins and connected it to Bitbucket and Jira.
- Worked with Mocking while running JUnit test cases for batch processing.
- Integrated Log4j framework into the Application.
Confidential, Des Moines IA
Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Worked in Agile Methodology and involved in Sprint Planning meetings to estimate the Features.
- The application is built based on Micro Services Oriented Architecture and developed dynamic single page applications using Angular 4.0 framework with HTML5, CSS3 and Twitter Bootstrap
- Used Angular Promise, Angular Custom directives and Services, Angular to REST to Spring calls.
- Developed applications using MEAN (Mongo-DB + Express.JS + Angular 4 + Node.JS ) stack and created POC's for rest service development using Node.JS, Express.JS and MongoDB.
- Have extensively used Java8Streams, Lambda Functions, Predicates, Functional Interfaces, Method References, Filters, Collections and Default Methods.
- Implemented Spring Framework including Spring Core/IOC, Spring AOP for programmatic transaction management , also used other modules of Spring DAO along with Struts Framework to deal with database. Load balancing among the servers was implemented by using Spring Ribbon.
- Spring Boot Microservices Rest API’s were implemented using Jersey Framework.
- Used Hibernate extensively to have Database access mechanism with complex queries through Hibernate Query Language, Named Parameters, Named Queries.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate using configurations and implemented DAO layer to save entities into data base.
- Developed spring boot applications for REST services and deployed in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (Pivotal Application Service, Container Service and Functional Service).
- Worked on Spring cloud for Routing, Service-Service calls, Distributed Messaging, Global locks.
- Created Stored Procedures, user defined functions and Views, modified already existing stored procedures, triggers, views, indexes depending on the requirement
- Implemented MongoDB queries for reporting and analyzing production data and also used various concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, sharing, replication and schema design.
- Used Python to build an interactive web-based solution and for designing database Model.
- Migrated from SOAP to REST Web Services to work with different data formats.
- Configured OIDC (Open ID Connect) on top of OAUTH2.0 authentication and authorization framework to provide the security to rest web services.
- Involved in designing and implementing scalable, RESTful and Microservices in the back-end. The back-end is written in Java using Spring Boot for simplicity and scalability.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable, asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications and for building real time data pipelines.
- Deployed Applications on JBOSS Application Server.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines-JBoss Drools 4.x, Work flows, Human tasks to implement business rules validations and provided Drools Dashboard for business users.
- Worked with Git Version control system to track various aspects of the project.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with Jenkins, Jenkins Jobs.
- Developed JUnit, Mockito for unit test of all developed modules.
- Have written controllers with Groovy to connect front-end interfaces with java services and used to achieve functionality with reduced code length and also developed Groovy test cases.
- Testing of angular frameworks is done by using Protractor framework.
- Performed cross browser testing by using Selenium Grid on multiple browsers and on different platforms.
Environment: Java and J2EEdesign patterns, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 4, Bootstrap, Lambda expressions, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Ribbon, Hibernate, Microservices, Spring Eureka, Spring Security, REST, Python, Groovy, MongoDB, Apache Kafka, Docker, Drools, GIT, Mockito, Jenkins, Protractor, Selenium.
Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Developed a Micro Service Oriented application with React JS in the front end and Spring Boot service.
- Developed, designed implemented many front-end pages of the application using HTML5, CSS-LESS, Bootstrap 4.0, AJAX.
- Participated in Agile Methodology and involved in Design, Development, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing also attended daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to update working status.
- For client-side view rendering services, used React JS and various predefined Redux libraries.
- Used Redux-Store and Redux-Reduce for holding the state tree of the application.
- Implemented Node JS as a server-side proxy for an event-driven model.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework to achieve Dependency Injection for loose coupling, modularity, easy unit testing. Building cloud microservices and implementing back-up using Spring Boot .
- Implemented crosscutting concerns using Spring AOP and data base security using Spring Security technologies like JWT (Jason Web Tokens).
- W orked on Spring Security for application authentication and authorization and performed running of batch jobs using Spring Batch ( Quartz Scheduler ).
- Implemented RESTful service using WADL (Web Application Description Language) for modelling the resources provided by the services and relationships between them.
- Used Rabbit MQ to have a synchronous messaging service to deploy into cloud.
- Efficiently implemented platform as service technologies like Pivotal Cloud Foundry(Pivotal Application Service, Container Service and Functional Service).
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking
- Worked with Cassandra Node Connector for database persistent to interact with Cassandra DB.
- Hibernate ORM framework is used to make connections with MY SQL Database.
- Used Maven as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
- Deployed applications on multiple WebLogic Servers and maintained Load Balancing, High availability.
- Testing for NODE JS is done using Mocha and Cha i and for spring boot used Mockito, JUni t, MockMVC and thereby achieved Test Driven Development .
- Behavioral and integration testing is done using Cucumber and Selenium testing tools.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Performed validation for client side and server side with the help of Struts Validation Framework.
- Used ORM technology such as Hibernate to provide an object model for the data in database for ease of access.
- Configured and used J Boss application server for creating Data source and enabling JNDI for beans and database lookups.
- Used Oracle platforms to create databases of student and faculty login information and their desired areas of study. Used Eclipse and Net Beans as IDE tools to build up applications.
- Used Struts framework to implement the MVC architecture for most applications.
- Developed codes for Action Servlet, Request Processor and Action classes by extending Struts.
- Used EJB 3.0 Message Drive Beans to initiate daily process.
- Followed the Java coding standards for scalability, reusability and ease of maintenance.
- Developed Web Services Application using SOAP and WS-Security.
- Developed and maintained elaborate services-based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM. Deployed components on J Boss and Web Sphere application server.
- Designed banking web application by implementing the Struts 1.2 framework for Model View Controller pattern.