- 2+ Years of experience as Java Developer in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) core area such as Analysis, Planning, Coding, Testing, Deploying and Maintaining of Object Oriented and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technology.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile (Scrum), working with Jira.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks: JSP, Spring Framework (MVC), Spring Core, HTML.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, XML, XSD scheme and JAXB, JAXP API (DOM, SAX, StAX parsers).
- Good in Core Java API, serialization, synchronization, multi - threading, collections, exception handling and database connections.
- Experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions with databases such as MySQL.
- Experience in deploying web and JEE enterprise applications on Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in various Java/J2EE design patterns including Data Access Object, MVC (Model View Controller), Factory and Abstract Factory, Transfer Object and Singleton in the development of Enterprise Applications.
- Hands on experience with version control systems as GIT for providing common platform for all the developers.
- Experienced in build tools such as Maven.
- Proficient in integration of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)with existing applications and using services provided in distributed applications through Web Services (JAX-WS and JAX-RS).
- Experience in deployment of java applications and components as services through SOAP, RESTful and WSDL.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, XML, HTML.
Core Java: Data Structures, Collections, Serialization, Reflections, Concurrency/Multithreading.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Java Servlets, JDBC J2EE MVC Frameworks, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML.
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, DAO
Version Control Systems: GIT.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Factory, Pattern, DAO
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat
Build Tools: Maven
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Junior Java Developer
- Developing Web API’s using Java8/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Spring, SOAP, REST, HTML and XML.
- Support and maintenance of existing projects. (Review bugs and problems as assigned, diagnose and fix them in an appropriate manner).
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Attending Daily and Weekly Scrum calls with Team and discuss on issues/progress. Involved in gathering business requirements with Product owners and technical tasks for each Sprint.
- Intensively used Jira as a part of Agile scrum methodology.
- Used IntelliJ for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Developed JDBC transactions through Spring JDBC Template.
- Involved in developing a Single-Page Application pages using REST Services.
- Worked on Initial Spring and Maven Configuration set for the Project Spring - Maven Framework.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Spring and Hibernate.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes to retrieve and save data using Spring framework manager classes and retrieval from the underlying database. Working with MySQL database.
- Designed &implemented XML/WSDL to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and Non-Java applications.
Environment: Java/J2EE 8, Spring MVC, Rest API, JSON, Restful Web services, SOAP services, Apache Tomcat, Postman, Git Hub, MySQL, Junit, Maven, GIT, Jira, Windows, Linux.
- Presentation preparation for new product promotion;
- Daily analysis of sales for regional markets and compilation recommended orders. Communication with regional partners for orders adjustment;
- Document preparation for order transportation;
- Handling data base, pivot tables and graphs and Excel Macro for planning and optimization of sales for each market according to specificity of region;
- Business correspondence, technical translation.