- 8 years of professional experience in IT industry and Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis including development, implementation, testing of various applications using Java, J2EE.
- Experience in different SDLC models like Waterfall, Agile and undergone the training in software Development Processes like SDLC, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Iterative Methodologies.
- Experience in Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML, J2EE Design Patterns.
- Extensive experience in design, development, and support Model View Controller(MVC) using Struts and Spring framework.
- Experienced with J2EEDesignPatterns such as MVC, Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO), Singleton Pattern, and Front Controller.
- Experience in Spring Boot with MicroServices and Message based systems using JMS API.
- Expertise in implementing and deploying SOAP API Web Services and Restful Services JAX - RS to develop dynamic server-side web contents.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Angular JS, Node JS, Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 2.5/3.0, Spring MVC, IoC, Web and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0, JPA, EJB3.0,IBatis, Mybatis, JQuery.
- Worked on the dependency injection using spring framework with Application Context XML file. Involved in creating and modifying the class diagrams, sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in designing User Interface (UI) applications and professional web applications using HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, JQuery, D3.js, JSON, CSS and schemas like XSD, DTD and parsers like SAX, DOM and JAXB.
- Expertise in developing the microservices/API using Spring Boot.
- Expertise in developing Multi-tier enterprise level web applications using various J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java Multi-threading API.
- Expertise in client side designing and validations using HTML, CSS, AngularJS, React JS, JQuery, AJAX, and Java script.
- Experienced and deep understanding of logical and physical data modelling and relational database technologies.
- Extensive experience using SQL and PL/SQL to write complex queries, Stored Procedures, and Functions.
- Proficiency in working with SQL databases like Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, DB2 and NoSQLdatabases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, AMQP as JMS provider.
- Experience in handling messaging services using Apache Kafka.
- Had an experience in JMS and Message Queue listeners for Message Queue Service.
- Experienced in writing unit test cases using Junit, Testing, Mockito and Wrote JUnit Test Cases for challenging environments.
- Good Working experience in Unit Testing using JUnit and Version control using VSS and also JMock.
- Tested Rest web services using postman, SOAP UI.
- Experience in continuous integration using Jenkins for timely builds, code coverage and running test.
- Good working knowledge of AWS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Maven, etc. in developing applications which use cloud-based services.
- Experienced in AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EC2 AMI, security groups, EBS Cloud watches, AWS Config, Auto-scaling, IAM and AWS S3.
- Used Good working knowledge in version control tools like GitHub, CVS, SVN, Rational Clear Case and Tortoise SVN.
- Developed Maven & ANT scripts in to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Experienced in using Web/Application Servers like IBM WebSphere 7.0, Apache Tomcat and JBoss, BEA WebLogic.
- Experienced using tools like JIRA, Confluence.
Languages: Java, Java Script, JSP, UML, WSDL, HTML, CSS, JQuery, PL/SQL, Perl, Python and Shell Scripting.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, Portals, EJB, JMS, Java Swing, Struts, Spring Framework, Java Beans, Web Services.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Mongo DB.
Tools: Tortoise SVN, TOAD, SQL Developer, Sub Version, SOAP UI, GitHub, Splunk, Jfrog, UDeploy, Fortify Scan and Black duck Scan.
Lifecycle Methodologies: OOAD, Waterfall Model, Agile, Test Driven Development(TDD).
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Intercept, Jasper.
Frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Struts, EJB.
Build Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Apache Ant.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web logic, WebSphere, Glassfish.
Cloud Services: Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Confidential, Mountain view, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Experience in understanding the SDLC phases like the Requirements Specification, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Designed and developed various web and enterprise business applications and implementing and testing of software systems in Java, J2EE, REST API, Spark SQL and AWS Technologies.
- Working knowledge with XML, XST, and XSLT by integrating and using them in Java Environment.
- Experience in Core Java, Multi-threaded Programming, Data structures, Algorithms and Collections framework and design patterns.
- Hands on experience in end to end development of software application Interfaces in areas including corporate treasury accounting system, Liquidity Analytical Reporting, Corporate Accounting data warehouse and wholesale and affiliate funding portfolios.
- Designed, developed, and implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Designed and migrated the application using Spring Boot and Microservices from an existing legacy Struts 1.x application.
- Experience in Developing Spring Modules like spring (Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security) and implemented Bean classes and configured in spring configuration file for Dependency Injection, Developed Controller Classes using Spring Modules, handled security using Spring Security.
- Implemented Spring Bean Factory to create proxid object using AOP framework and Implemented RESTful Web Services using Jersey.
- A web application for connecting care providers and members. This project includes server application with data fetching requirement. We have exposed the services as Rest Web Services. We developed backend system using NodeJS.
- Maintains understanding of end to end data flows for applications including business logic and controls.
- Configured Spring Hibernate transaction manager and used spring declarative transaction management with various propagation levels.
- Designed services and factories and injected into various methods and designed customized filter techniques in the webpage using AngularJS.
- Created popup forms using Bootstrap Models, AngularJS Models, and AngularJS Controllers to update entity modules and database. Used Custom AngularJS Filters to provide better search experience.
- Tracks application and batch performance and developed plans for remediation of issues.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
- Experience in managing MongoDB environment from availability, performance, and scalability perspectives.
- Integrated Rabbit MQ and spring JMS API to send and receive message for the application's Restful API.
- Worked on Java Message Service JMS API for developing message-oriented middleware MOM layer for handling various asynchronous requests.
- Developed, managed, and executed the maintenance of security plans, risk assessments, recovery planning and incident management, testing procedures, training and reporting on the execution of deliverables designed for program maturity.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI’s.
- Used Gradle build tool to automate the process of generating Dockerfiles, building Docker Images and pushing them to Docker Private Registry.
- Worked on CI/CD process implementation using Maven and Jenkins.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Integration of Amazon Web Services( AWS) with other applications infrastructure.
- Amazon EC2 is also used for deploying and testing the lower environments such as Dev, INT and Test.
- Amazon IAM was used to maintain the user credentials and also involved in creating custom IAM policies to various groups defined within the organization.
- Object storage service Amazon S3 is used to store and retrieve media files such as images.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Used AWS Lambda with AWS services as event sources.
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
Java Full stack Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Software Development, gathering new requirements and understand/document business/technical requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and implementation of business user requirements.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Refactored existing monolithic application by identifying components that needs to be transformed to Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot based service, interacting through a combination of REST and AWS API-Gateway.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Developed SOAP as well as RESTful web services using CXF API and developed the services after the deployment on server using SOAP UI.
- Worked with Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from databases and SOAPUI tool is used for testing Restful API web services.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Worked on implementing the Spring MVC framework by creating controllers, validators, models, and request mappings for all the action URLs that are present in the JSP pages.
- Involved in requesting the Build and Deploy team for weekly deploys of the code after the code reviews from the Tech Lead.
- Used JBoss6.x Application server to deploy the applications.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for accessing data from database and created Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Implemented Hibernate annotations for the classes by replacing hibernate mapping xml files and Hibernate/JPA for data persistence.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Implemented React container and presentational components.
- Worked on removing the Struts tag libraries and implemented the spring tag libraries in the JSP and JSPF pages and replacing the existing HTML tags with the spring framework tags.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration. Transformed, Navigated, Formatted XML documents using XSL, XSLT, and XPath.
- Implemented methods that will insert, update, delete and retrieve data in the database using Hibernate.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL stored procedures and packages using TOAD.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used Log4J to validate functionalities and worked in Test Driven Development (JUnit) for unit testing.
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
- Implemented to reprocess the failure messages in Kafka using offset Id.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Used GIT as a source version controller for this project.
Confidential, Fort lauderdale, FL.
- Deployed this application which uses J2EE architecture model and Struts Framework first on Web logic and helped in migrating to JBoss Application server.
- Worked in Java, J2EE, XSL, XML, Oracle, DB2, Struts, spring, Hibernate, REST Web services, Model driven architecture and software configuration management tools.
- Developed Application based on J2EE using Hibernate, spring, JSF frameworks and SOAP/REST web services, Web Sphere Integration Developer (WID) Tool to develop WPS components.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of backend components using J2EE technologies such as Spring and Spring JDBC.
- Create new interfaces using java, maven/ant, spring MVC / struts, or hibernate based on provided requirements XSD/DDF.
- Experience in software development and architecting for complex algorithms and data structure for Distributed Computing.
- Developed web service for web store components using Restful API.
- Used XML, XSD and JSON messages for Data transfer. Used JAXB API and DOM for XML parsing messages.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Applied multiple built-in Directives such as ng-model, ng-click into AngularJS application.
- Used date-format and moment packages in Node JS to save the timestamp in database converting into GMT. Involved in Test Driven Development by writing unit test cases.
- Experience in Designing and implementing graph algorithms and data structures, circuit design database.
- Developed store procedures, Triggers, and functions in Oracle to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Responsible for writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Developed project to interface with extensive database via cloud-based API utilizing GitHub, AWS/RDS servers, and continuous integration with Code ship.
- Experience with tools like Experience with Docker Images/containers and kubernetes.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of Zookeeper.
- Wrote Kafka producers to stream the data from external rest APIs to Kafka topics.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used Apache Kafka in cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Microservices.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Management of SaaS product development activities using variety of services such as Amazon Web Services.
- Developed supporting data analysis projects using Elastic Map Reduce on the Amazon Web Services cloud.
- Used scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash and configuration management tools Chef, Puppet, and CF Engine and Web Service like AWS.
- Technology implemented to leverage MicroServices, the power of AWS, Ansible and k to reduce development cycles by 45%.
- Worked on AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation AWS Config, Auto scaling, CloudFront, IAM and DynamoDB.
- Create cloud formation template in JSon format and uses AWS SDK to call AWS Cloud formation service to create AWS resources like ELB, EC2 instance, Route53, Auto scaling group.
- Worked in Amazon Web Services including migrating infrastructure to AWS cloud and maintenance of production web infrastructure.
- Used Jenkins build for building and deploying of the applications and implemented force builds when the build fails.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Restful Web Service, Multithreading, Hibernate, Eclipse, Angular-JS, NodeJS, CSS3, HTML5, Web logic Server, WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS, Jersey, Tomcat, Oracle 11g, Oracle SQL Developer, Linux, PaaS, Photoshop, GIT, JIRA.
Confidential, Fort Washington, PA
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software, involved in System Requirements study and conceptual design.
- Wrote Junit test cases to test various components and used Istanbul to test code coverage.
- Designed and built reliable, highly scalable, Agile, and flexible systems using MongoDB as Database.
- Stored the data in the form of JSON structure-based documents, stored in a collection using MongoDB.
- Used Microservices to Recommend and develop strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Developed and consumed RESTful web services by making AJAX calls and process the JSON response.
- Debugged the scripts for building the entire web application using Maven.
- Installed application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud watch.
- Developed the application with Continuous Integration and Deployment using Jenkins and AWS.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS server using Elastic Bean Stalk in AWS.
- Created builds using Jenkins for CI/CD and used pipeline plug-in for managing.
- Configured spring beans in XML and involved in integration Spring with Hibernate framework.
- Configured Spring Hibernate transaction manager and used spring declarative transaction management with various propagation levels.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers, and functions to process the trades and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration Fileand also established data integrity among all tables.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information from the Oracle database. Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the queries.
- Set up Jenkins server and created Jenkins jobs to build and deploy the application in different environments using Maven 3.1.
- Tested the development by using Selenium and used GIT for version control.
- JUnit is used to performing Java Unit testing.
- Log4J is used to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Deploying, supporting, and troubleshooting java services on WebSphere and WebLogic Server.
- Participated in technical design review sessions to finalize on the design of application and prepared design documents using Class and Sequence Diagrams.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Angular-JS, Spring, hibernate, JQuery, Log4j, JMS, SOAPUI Pro, WAS 7.5, JSTL, JSP, XML, XSL, JQuery, Jenkins, D3 Stack, AWS, GIT, Ajax, Java Script, Bootstrap, JBOSS, JUnit, Photoshop, Oracle10g, Eclipse, Tomcat, Windows, and UNIX.