- 5 years of professional experience in Analysis, Design and Development of enterprise applications using Java, J2EE and Identity and Access Management (IAM) technologies.
- 4 years of experience as the SailPoint developer specialized in SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Managed projects for design, configuration and implementation of SailPoint IIQ, including coordinating with vendor leadership, technical services leadership, and end user customers
- Expertise in Identity Access and Role Management Solutions Using SailPoint Identity IQ.
- Developed build map rule, creation rule and customization rule to create Employee and Contractor user accounts into SailPoint from their current application’s exported feed file
- Proficient in developing custom workflows to handle access requests and Self - registrations.
- Hands on experience in developing custom rules such as customization rule, build-map rule and connector rules.
- Strong knowledge of entitlements, IT & business roles and experience in implementing them.
- Experience in working with Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic.
- Direct provisioning using direct connectors for integration of target applications.
- Strategized venture checking and details reports to plainly convey the task guide Configuration and development of SailPoint Life Cycle Manager (LCM).
- Understanding of directories AD and group structures, policies etc, SAML 2.0, Frame set up for enterprise level Role mining, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), Single Sign on (SSO), PAM (Privileged Account Management)/ (Privileged Identity Management), Entitlement Management and Identity Management.
- Working experience in performing Integration with multiple applications such as AD, Exchange, Flat File and JDBC with different types of databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2.
- Customizing Email Templates and configure them.
- Provisioning application's requests in IIQ to Create/Amend/Delete user access for the on boarded applications.
- Strong knowledge in developing Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Implementation of Self- Service feature, Password features (PTA, forgot password, Change Password), provisioning feature, configuring various roles and policies in SailPoint.
- Developed build map rule, creation rule and customization rule to create Employee and Contractor user accounts into SailPoint from their current application's exported feed file.
- Hands on experience in Federation, SAML, OpenID, OAuth, Open ID based integrations and other industry standard authentication/authorization solutions.
- Before on boarding we will get extract of application with the user unique ID, access levels and permission and do deep dive sessions to analyze the application.
- Developed a creation rule to run update, terminate and rehire transactions on specified Employee and Contractor user accounts based on the feed file data.
- Coordinating with existing Provisioning Team for the application in order to get the existing User Access Management (UAM) model to make it fit in to IIQ.
- Experience in source code control tools like GITHUB, CVS and SVN. Developed a custom form in the SailPoint UI so that various admins can create user accounts manually through UI and provision users.
- Experience with JIRA for task and bug tracking.
- Have excellent technical leadership, analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
SailPoint: SailPoint IIQ 7.X versions, workflow solution, IAM
Applications: Active Directory, Salesforce, Delimited file, web services.
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, UNIX, Linux shell scripts
Databases: Oracle 11g, MS-SQL Server
Web Services: SOAP, REST API
Java Technologies: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans, HibernateApplication Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic
Tools: Jira, TFS, Microsoft Test Management, GIT, SVN, Identity Access Management, SailPoint IIQ, 7.3.
- Actively involved in the implementation of SailPoint’ s Identity IQ
- Involved in designing and implementation of end-to-end security solutions involving different security products.
- Aggregating users into SailPoint using various connectors like Salesforce, Webservice, Active Directory, Database and SAP Technologies.
- Configuring the Applications (Authoritative and Non-Authoritative) using AD, Flat file, JDBC and Salesforce connectors to load the Identity Cubes.
- Involved in implementing the LCM events workflows, rules and custom reports.
- Implemented Identity-aware applications using Windows Identity foundation (WIF).
- Rewriting the workflows to encompass the new way of provisioning. Restructured the entire product to reflect direct provisioning across many applications. In the process of upgrading the IdentityIQ product from 7.2 to 7.3.
- Configuration of Roles, Policies and Certifications for governance compliance and configure business processes to manage ongoing changes.
- Setup applications Active Directory, iCIMS, Oracle and Flat Files.
- Documenting and maintaining the audit communications, metrics and recertification artifacts.
- Created feed scripts to sync the Data between AD and other party Directory Services.
- Included the improving Identity and Access Management (IAM) capabilities by controlling access to applications and systems that contain critical and sensitive information.
- Mainly responsible for converting the combination of manual and CONTROL-SA provisioning to direct
- SailPoint provisioning via both out of the box SailPoint connectors, and custom written Java code connecting to a variety of systems via mechanisms such as SOAP and REST web services, JDBC, custom API’s etc.
- Troubleshooting the production environment and working with vendor ticketing system.
- Design and Development of custom Reports using Java and Jasper Reports in SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Performed Access management and reporting using Compliance Manager, Key responsibilities included assisting the client in their Role Based Access Control and Separation of Duties (SOD) policies initiatives.
- Developed reports, analytics using the Identity IQ provided role/user/audit search
- Ability to work with and design Active Directory, LDAP, and other Enterprise Directories.
- Develop complex workflows and service adapters in the SailPoint Identity IQ configuration interface.
- Heavily involved in creating all the process and transitioning documents.
- Communicated to clients and partner's aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional levels appropriate for the situation.
- Involved in day to day performance monitoring and production support as well.
- Highly dynamic environment with sprint teams using agile methodology.
- Understanding of directories (AD/LDAP) and group structures, policies etc., SAML 2.0, Frame set up for enterprise level Role mining, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), Single Sign on (SSO), PAM (Privileged Account Management)/ (Privileged Identity Management), Entitlement Management and Identity Management.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in implementing user provisioning credential management, workflows, forms, application integration, connectors, reports and roles.
- Installation and configuration of SailPoint application across all environment development, stage and production.
- Developed custom workflows (With multi-level approval and time-based escalation for Approval process, profile update and self-service, changing the profile of User and modifications to Groups).
- Designed SailPoint deployment activities - connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration, development and third-party system integration.
- Involved in Configuration and development of SailPoint Life Cycle Events (LCM).
- Created Custom tasks, Custom Objects to update the entities in the system which are scheduled every week.
- Performed Access re-certification, automatic manual remediation for applications managed by SailPoint for Employees and Contractors.
- Deployed several out-of-box SailPoint connectors to connect various client Systems (JDBC, LDAP, AD, etc)
- Extensively involved in trouble shooting issues that arise during Upgrading and installation Process.
- Performed Integration with multiple applications such as AD, Exchange, RDBMS, Flat File & LDAP.
- Experience in working with small and large groups and successful in meeting new technical challenges and finding solutions to meet the needs of customer.
- Implemented object/relational persistence for the domain model
- Develop and deliver the code including JUnit test cases.
- Preparing the design documents to ensure that the User interface and Enterprise presentation layer are built independently so that they can be consumed either partially or fully.
- Following the Agile practices, participate in sprint planning meetings, pulling features from product backlog to active sprint, break the feature & identify the user stories and estimate the tasks by considering DoD.
- Splitting the requirements in different user stories so they can be delivered independently and tested in parallel with the build.
- Set up Jenkins server to provide continuous automated builds based on pulling the SVN source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, SVN
- Design and use of REST full web services.
- Handled Java multithreading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves the user.
- Involved in creating test case classes for business functions using Junit as a part of Test -Driven Development (TDD).
- Interacting with Business Analysts and Developers in identifying the requirements and designing and implementing the Database Schema.
- Created JDBC data source and connection pooling for the Application and hibernate mapping files when needed.
- Effective usage of J2EE Design Patterns Namely Session Facade, Factory Method, Command and Singleton to develop various base framework components in the application.
- Created JUNIT test case for various functional modules, modified, debugged and executed using JUNIT plugin to Eclipse IDE.
- Created Relational Database Management System (RDMS) and Tables, views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers using SQL Server
- Consumed Restful Web Services to establish communication between different applications
Environment: Java, J2ee, Junit, JSP, JDBC, JSON, design patterns, multi-threading, object -oriented programming, Oracle, My SQL, Eclipse, Apache Server.