Programming Languages: Core JAVA & Advanced Java, Python
Server - Side Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSTL, JSF
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Factory, Composite, Session Facade
Web Technologies: HTML 5, CSS3, ReactJS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Angular2, JQuery, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, XML, XSLT, JSON
Frameworks: Spring, Apache Wicket, Hibernate, Ejbs, Struts, Eclipse, Visual Studio
Web Servers: Jboss, Apache Tomcat Server, Weblogic, Docker Container and WebSphere
Web Services: RESTful services, SOAP.
Databases: Cassandra, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
Source Code Control Tools: SVN, GIT, Teamforge
Cloud SDKs: AWS java SDK, VI java SDK
ORM: Hibernate, Spring JPA, Eclipse Link
Tracking Tools: Jira, Redmine, Rally
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development (TDD).
Java Full Stack Developer
- Following the Agile Methodology and own the responsibility of the overall sprint or iteration outcome.
- Analyzing the Existing business logic and making the changes as per the client request with respect to impact analysis.
- Active participant in daily updates to client and discussions about the business logic's implementation.
- Design, coding, maintain, enhance and develop components and writing Unit Test cases. Defect Fixing.
- Use best practices and coding standards
- Involved in end to end API development.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Designed interactive web pages with front-end screens using React JS, Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Worked on Spring boot Micro Services in converting the Core Components of the Application as individual services and deployed on Cloud Foundry to reduce application dependency for Other Teams.
- Used Bootstrap and React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Created Buckets in AWS and stored files. Enabled Versioning and security for files stored
- Used RESTFul client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFul URL mapping
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC. Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Developed core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring framework.
- Designed and developed RESTful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API. Involved in building RESTful Web services using JAX-RSAPI.
- Created custom Plugins, templates, and functions for React JS application.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Analyzed and fixed issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Used Gradle as the build tool and GIT as the Source version controller.
- Used GIT as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository.
- Used swagger UI to call the REST end points and test the webservices.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology and used TDD for writing test cases.
- Involved in developing stored procedures and Triggers on Oracle11g
- Used NPM to manager server-side packages.
- Implemented Log4J1.2 for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders.
- Involved in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with Postman (Plug-in for chrome).
- Developed JUnit test classes for Controller, Service and Data layers
- Performed code reviews and provided guidelines for best practices of software management, Coding Standards and Code Commenting for better understandability.
- Used Mockito for data mapping along with J-units.
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked on different projects such as Payments, Partnerships Debit Card functionality, Personal Loans Payments.
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases, and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Developed Angular controllers, services, filters and developed HTML templates with various Angular directives such as ng-app, ng-controller, ng-repeat, ng-if, ng- show, ng-hide, ng- change, ng-blur, etc
- Developed Grid's used in the system using SlickGrid and created custom grid directive to make the component reusable.
- Used various Angular UI Bootstrap components such as calendars, masks, uploaders, sliders, alerts, modal dialogs etc. For developing the UI.
- Working on java 8 upgrade using new library for refactoring, lambda, functional interfaces, Time, streams -parallel processing and aggregations.
- Executing Lambda Annotations with the upgraded Java 8.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular UI router for various views and subviews .
- Configured Gulp to perform various UI build and test related tasks and used NodeJS NPM and BowerJS to manage the dependencies
- Developed Angular services making use of resource service to perform REST API calls to the backend
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and Selenium
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data
- Developed REST exception handling controller advice to respond to bad requests and server-side exceptions.
- Used complete annotation-driven approach to developing the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Used Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Micro services
- Performed backend migration from Spring MVC to Spring Boot.
- Developed Single page web application using Angular JS to manage sworn documents for mortgage loans
- Developed Angular JS Controllers to incorporate business logic in to application.
- Worked with Middleware using Message-driven by POJO (MDP) after creating QCF, Queue on WebSphere server, and using JMS template for asynchronous functionality for multiple users.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO's to access data from the database.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into thedatabase and used Test driven approach.
- Wrote Python Scripts to generate dummy data and requests.
- Worked on their test automation framework written in Python and Selenium.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.) and Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, BowerJS, Express with NodeJS .
- Involved in enhancing existing MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node) stack applications and provided the required support
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB (NoSQL) database.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API to access the MongoDB from NodeJS .
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing several developers to collaborate and using Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Involved in configuration and usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes. Used RAD as IDE tool to develop the application.
- Prepared Documentation for Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Results for the QA purpose. Participated in the release night shakeouts/overnight deliveries and QA Support
- Used Veracode for application security scanning and remediated the flaws that were identified in the code.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.