- 8+ years of experience in developing and designing Web Based Internet/Intranet, Client - Server and Multi-tier distributed applications using latest J2EE technologies and various open source frameworks.
- Experienced in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including proposal, process engineering, requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Proficient in Java Multithreading, Collections API , Socket programming, Swing programming.
- Used Adobe flex framework for building and maintaining web applications to deploy on all major platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of MVC architecture and J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Service locator, DAO, DTO and Value Object in the development of web based Enterprise Applications.
- Good in Java/J2EE technologies such as JSP, JSF, Servlets, EJB, XML, XSD, JNDIandWeb services.
- Experience in JSF, Prime-Faces and Rich-Faces framework for Developing the User Interface.
- Expertise with the package managers such as NPM and Bower.
- Knowledge in Docker Components like Docker Engine, Docker Hub, Virtual Machine and Docker Registry.
- Expert in major relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer and DB2.
- Good working experience in No-SQL Database including MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB and DynamoDB.
- Proven experience in writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Packages using TOAD.
- Proficient in GUI&validation plug-ins like Tiles,Validator Frameworks and Custom Tag Libraries.
- Implemented various Ajax Frameworks such as JQuery, DOJO and JSON. Designed and developed various integration components using JMS and MQ Series.
- Expertise in developing Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, REST, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Written and developed scripts for automating tasks using, Python, Ant 1.5, and UNIX shell programming.
- Exposure to Application Servers like BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Hands on experience with source control tools like CVS, Clear Case, SVN, Git and Perforce.
- Good knowledge in working with Collections API, Multithreading and OOPs technologies.
- Good experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Developed the Spring Features like Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Heroku, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring Zuul, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix, Spring Hystrix.
- Developed Struts based presentation layer, hibernate based DAO layer and integrated them using Spring Dependency injection, ORM and Web modules.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA, JDBC, iBatis for mapping Java POJO classes/Objects with database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Knowledge in designing and implementing Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer and VPC.
- Deployed application updates to AWS Cloud and monitored the load balancing of different instances.
- Expertise in Cutting Edge Technologies like EJB, JMS, JTA, XML and Web SphereMQ Series with strong experience in Developing and Deploying Enterprise Java Beans on Application Servers like WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss.
- Extensively worked on debugging using Logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4j.
- Experience in using Maven, Gradle, Ant builds and in Visualization tools like Tableau.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing& generating of test cases for web applications using Junit, JenkinsandLog4J .
- Hands-on experience with IDE’s like IBM Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite(STS) and IntelliJ.
Frameworks: Spring 4.x/3.x/2.x, Hibernate 4.0/3.0, Struts 1.x/2.0.
Web Technologies: HTML/XHTML/DHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Servlets, JSPs, EJB, JNDI, JMS, XML, XSLT, JSF, JQuery, Ajax, AngularJS, Node.js, ReactJS, BackBoneJs, Extjs, Bootstrap.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic 9.x/10.x/12.xJ-Boss 6.x/7.x, GlassFish.
IDE s: Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool suite 2.x/3.x, IBM -WSAD and Intellij 14.x/15.x
Database: Oracle 12c/11i/11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, MySql5.7, Sybase 12.5, DB2, Mongo DB and Cassandra
AXIS, SOAP, RESTful, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-P, JAX-B.
Version Control: JIRA, CVS, SVN, GitHub, Subversion and Clear Case
Build Tool / plugin: ANT, Log4j and Maven 3.x, Hudson 3.x, Jenkins 2.x
Testing Frameworks: Junit, Jmeter, Jtest, SOAP UI.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux and MAC.
Sr. JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Worked in Agile, Scrum Environment’s and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Developed and implemented Swing and Spring MVC framework for the application.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA’s) using AngularJS. Created Multiple & Nested Views, Routing, Controllers, Services and Custom Directives, Node.js, Bower and Grunt.
- Created an in-memory data structure cache by using React DOM for updating browser efficiently.
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIS and used Numpy for numerical analysis.
- Understanding Python files in OpenStack environment and made some necessary changes.
- Used AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Creating a responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap with AngularJS and media queries.
- Used react-redux library to connect Redux application state to ReactJS components.
- Used redux store to combine different reducers to produce a global state.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation and to transport detain JSON format.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used core java features such as Exception Handling, Exception chaining, Collection classes concurrent Hashmaps, ArrayList etc
- Consumed Web Services to fetch and direct credit card information from third party application.
- Developed new features for a REST SOA backend in Clojure and led evolution of an entire backend architecture.
- Used a Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Security, Eureka, HATEOAS and deployed to AWS.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using Spring, and Hibernate data mapping.
- Used Spring dependency injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Used ActiveMQ to improve the stability and scaled the system for more concurrent users.
- Assisted in planning, installation and execution of new JRules, ILOG server, Application server and Team server and developed designs and strategies for business rules and address problems including configuration of ILOG Rules.
- Used Splunk SPL queries to generate reports.
- Used Splunk forwarders to provide reliable collection to deliver data to Splunk for indexing, storage and analysis.
- Implementing procedures for designing, coding and testing of application code through ILOG Jrules.
- Expertise in programming using Scala, built Scala prototype for the application requirement and focused on types of functional Scala.
- Configured and verified AWS workstations as per application requirement.
- Used GWT and Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Created Mule ESB based tool suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of essential information such as payment status report.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database automating data changes and reporting and Managing and maintaining Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Wrote an integration application in Groovy for the Magento Shopping Cart Application and CounterPoint.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control also occasionally employed GITHUB as repo store.
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Ext JS.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Written highly d blog posts on Error Handling in Scala and Problems that Scala Fixes.
- Implemented REST web services in Scala using Akka for tracking an application.
- Used Maven goals for testing and packaging the various components and releasing on Apache Archiva for easy accessibility and maintenance within the organization
- Use of data structures and algorithms for time and memory complexity reduction.
- Used DevOps to refer to emphasize the collaboration and communication of both software developers and information technology professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes.
- Performing Smoke Testing and Acceptance Testing with Selenium in multiple Java platforms.
- Followed TDD (Test Driven Development) methodology to write unit tests with JUNIT and Mockito. Write automated regression tests using JMeter.
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection, integration of Hibernate using Spring ORM support, development of RESTful web services to give JSON output.
- Consumed APIS and used Python requests to read JSON reports and file automatic bugs in the NVbugs (nvidias internal bug filing/tracking system) for intermittent tests.
- Experience in reviewing Python code for running the troubleshooting test cases and bug issues.
- Used Spring MVC front controller pattern to handle requests from dispatcher servlet to handle incoming requests.
- Used Data Ingestion lambda architecture to move data from source to destination.
- Ingested data in batches at regularly scheduled intervals and also used Real-Time ingestion for time sensitive information.
- Configured Spring MVC from scratch using XML configurations, namespace handling, Spring security set up and giving access to resources.
- Wrote code to transform XML documents using JAXB Marshalling and Unmarshalling using Spring Injections.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer, written hibernate mappings using Annotations, HQL, Criteria and Queries.
- Involved in Design and Development of RESTful API.
- REST web services are created using Spring with Jackson Mappers to exchange data using JSON data structure.
- Used SVN for source Version Control, resolving code conflicts and merging code base.
- Used Java techniques such as Maps, Sets, Queue, ArrayLists, LinkedList, Vector, HashMap, HashTable etc
- Deployed the application in Web Logic Application Server.
- Strong experience in writing PL/SQL queries and performance tuning.
- Developed Unix Shell scripts to automate repetitive database processes.
- Used Maven for dependency management, build applications and deploy to the containers, application servers and create versions in the repository.
- Used JUnit for unit testing of the application and log4j for logging.