- Software Engineer experienced in object - oriented programing and all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle from analysis and design to implementation and maintenance
- Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments including Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE), and Java database Connectivity (JDBC) technologies.
- Proven background working on Agile teams in stressful, deadline-oriented environments.
- Talented problem solver, Fast learner with great work ethic
- Excellent communications skills. Adept at building strong working relationships with coworkers and management
Databases: SQL Server / Oracle / MySQL
Frameworks: J2EE / Hibernate / Spring / .Net
Continuous Deployment: Jenkins / GitLab CI/CD
IDEs: Visual Studio / Eclipse
WMS Systems: Servagistics Move
OS: Windows NT - 10 / Unix / Linux
Servers: Exchange / Win SQL 2000 / Win 2000 / 2003 - Unix
E-Commerce Platforms: NetSuite / NetSuite POS / Demandware
Fraud Detection Services: Kount / Pre-Charge / Vendicia
Defect Tracking: Test Director / Mercury Quality Center / Unfuddle / Rally / Jira
Automation Tools: Win Runner / QTP
Applications: MS Office 2003 - 2015 - Visio - ESP / StoneBranch - Tail / Mtail
Device Software: iPhone / iPad / Android / Microsoft Activesync / Blackberry Desktop Manager / Nokia Phone Suite / Palm OS Desktop
Confidential, Ft. Worth, Texas
Software Engineer Java / .Net
- Work on numerous projects with internal teams as well as third party vendors to enhance Warehouse Management System performance and functionality.
- Play an important role in the Design, Development, Integration and Support of the E-Commerce Order Management System for internal customer service use and financial reporting.
- Develop and deploy multiple micro services to consume and publish/store third party data for internal use.
- Support 50+ microservices and .Net applications ranging from SSIS, SSRS reports to ESP / StoneBranch job schedules.
- .Net applications include internal inventory management systems and label/price tag printing for stores.
- Experience implementing API and integration solutions using standard protocols such as REST.
- Solid coding practices including Domain Driven Design (DDD), unit testing, peer code reviews, with exposure to Test Driven Design (TDD).
- Preference for agile processes and working methodology.
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership, bias for action, urgency, and drive.
Confidential, Ft. Worth, Texas
Sr. Business Analyst
- Quickly understand the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry.
- Identify client organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
- Technical Recommendation and Testing
- Lead testing efforts.
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work with client personnel to identify required changes.
- Communicate needed changes to development team.
- Project Execution
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Take input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Communicate and applies project standards.
- Manage resources in accordance with project schedule.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our clients.
- Understand the components of running a fiscally successful project.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Systems Team Manager
- Manage four direct reports
- Workstation Setup / Support
- Manage Customer Service Outsourcing Integration (Midco)
- Manage Email Migration process to Elephant Outlook
- Server Support / Maintenance
- Risk Management / Fraud
- Mobile Support for iPhone / iPad / Droid / Blackberry
- NetSuite Support Web / POS
- UPS Worldship Setup / Support
- IP Phone Setup / Support
- Inventory Control
- Reporting NetSuite / General
- Created all needed reports for Accounting / Buying depts.
- Site Testing - QA
- Various integration efforts for Magento / NetSuite e-commerce
- Backend validation
- Code Push Management
Confidential, Grand Prairie, TexasParts Operation Manager
- Interpret blueprint specs
- Create tooling
- Setup machine to run parts to spec
- Perform quality checks on parts
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Parts Operation Manager
- Junior level server support (Windows)
- Workstation setup and support XP / Vista
- IP Phone Setup / Support
- Team Management ( 9-15 employees)
- Parts Sourcing
- Manufacturer Relations
- Online Inventory Control
- Site Testing - Validation of content and purchase processes
- Cycle Counts
- Daily Operations for all aspects of the business:
- Retail Showroom / Web Sales
- Service Center Support
- Parts Sales / Warranty
Confidential, Hurst, Texas
- Experience in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Requirements Capture from level 1 documentation, use cases, wire frames and technical documents
- Creation of Test Plans and Test Cases
- Execution of Test Sets Manually and Automated (Winrunner and QTP)
- Extensive Database Validation Experience
- Well versed in writing and running SQL statements to retrieve test data as well as reporting on data sets
- Web Testing for e-Commerce including cart/basket, administration tools, promotion system, EFIGS localization efforts, multiple currencies and various types of content
- Black box, Gray box, Negative and Smoke/Sanity testing experience
- Integration testing and support of Vendicia (3rd party Fraud reduction application/service)
- End-to-end software testing on handheld devices for all major platforms. (Windows Mobile Pro, Windows Mobile Standard, BlackBerry, Palm, Symbian)
- Experience in Device ROM flashing and unlocking of phones.
- Integration testing and support for bill to phone options using QPASS and Mblox (Premium SMS) for major wireless Carriers. Both back end and on device testing.