- 8 + years of experience in software life cycle development involving in analysis, design, development, integration, and support of large scale, object - oriented, distributed, web-based, and enterprise applications.
- Experience in Spring Core MVC ORM DAO Boot AOP, Cloud (Micro services), Hibernate, JPA and applying design patterns.
- Participated in all phases of the SDLC ranging from analysis and design through production maintenance and operation support using methodologies like waterfall and agile models.
- Designed and developed REST APIs to allow sophisticated, effective and application integration using JSON data format.
- Experience with major databases such as Oracle, MySQL.
- Experience in developing applications using Apache Tomcat, WebLogic servers.
- Application packaging and deployment experience using Maven build tools.
- Ability to learn new concepts together with excellent interpersonal skills, lead development team in fast paced environment.
- Worked on CLIENT SERVER architecture.
Language: JAVA, PL/SQL, MySQL
Web Technologies: Java Script, DOJO, HTML, CSS, Junit, jQuery
Framework: Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JDK, Spring Boot, JPA
Build Automation Tools: Maven and Gradle
Web/App Servers: Tomcat 6.x/7.x/8.x, WebSphere
IDE/GUI Tools: Eclipse
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux
Others: Maven, JUNIT, log4j, Cloud (Micro services) MVC AOP ORM
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Implemented CLIENT SERVER architecture to make airliners consume caterer’s service.
- Worked on design and implementation using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in Developing Spring MVC Controller, Service and DAO layers.
- Used Hibernate as ORM for mapping and handling java classes corresponding to data about text, images to database tables. Use of Hibernate for Data Query and data retrieval as well as for transparent persistence of POJO.
- Developed and deployed Micro service architecture using Spring cloud.
- Implementation of lazy initialization, named queries and caching to optimize the performance of the DB operations.
- Worked on UI using JQuery, Java Script, DOJO, HTML, CSS.
- Involved in Code Review and Bug Fix issue.
- Involved in Unit testing and Systems integration testing.
- Worked with Data and application architect to design solutions, to ensure all application development, testing and deployment is done successfully.
- Involved in functionality enhancements in the maintenance phase.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring Boot, Cloud (Micro services) MVC AOP ORM, Rest Web Services, Oracle, JPA, Hibernate, Java Script, DOJO, HTML, CSS, JUnit, Maven, Tomcat 8, GIT.
- MVC pattern implementation using Spring Framework.
- Designed and developed applications on Spring, JSP and CSS for UI components.
- Developed Controller, Service and DAO layers.
- Accessing data using Hibernate API.
- Developed User Administration and Product Management.
- Developed Account Activity and report generation.
- Worked on Action classes, form Beans and JUnit Test Cases.
Environment: Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat 6 .0, Web Services, MySQL, JSP, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Maven, JUNIT, log4j, Eclipse.