- 9 years of involved involvement as a Full Stack developer in IT industry identifying with Architecture, Analysis, Design, Development, Debugging and Testing in JAVA and J2EE technologies. Quick learner and effortlessly adjusts to new technologies.
- Good experience in developing application using Java and J2EE technologies with Servlets, JSP, SOAP and REST Web services, Micro - Services, Spring Boot, Struts, JDBC, Hibernate, XML, JSON, JS, Ember.js, HTML, CSS, RDBMS, Oracle, IBM WebSphere.
- Extensive work experience in all phase of the Software Development Life Cycle like collecting business specifications, analyzing, designing, developing, and testing.
- Expertise in implementing the MVC Design pattern using Struts, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks with different Java/J2EE patterns.
- Aced the persistent service, Hibernate for object mapping with database. Configured xml files for mapping and hooking it with other frameworks like Spring, Struts.
- Hands-on experiencing building web and enterprise applications in various domains like Travel, Banking/Financial Services and Health.
- Experience in creating build scripts using ANT, Maven and Gradle.
- Experienced in deploying Java Servlets, JSP, using JSTL and custom tags to enhance Java based web solutions on server side and front end.
- Strong experience in working with Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multi-threading, Inheritance, Exception handling, Generics, Collections, Concurrency, Memory Management, Networking etc.
- Experience in creating, consuming and testing a web services using SOAP and REST.
- Experience in using SSO to gain access to connected systems using LDAP.
- Experienced in delivering Robust, Resilient, Agile and Flexible solutions.
- Involved in the implementation of testing using the JUnit Testing Framework.
- Experienced in building and deploying EAR, WAR, JAR files on tst, stg and prod servers.
- Experienced in using Splunk to troubleshoot the app, detect issues, secure the app due to unexpected hits on services or review the performance of the application, etc.
- Experienced in using AppDynamics to analyze, optimize and predict bottlenecks in complex information systems.
- Experience in passing SQL queries, Triggers and Packages using PL/SQL in Oracle and DB2.
- Experienced in working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB to manage large data sets.
- Experience with Cloud Computing Service environment like (AWS) Amazon Web Services (EC2, EKS, Lambda, S3).
- Consumed the data from Kafka for Micro-service development.
- Strong analytical, presentation, collaboration, problem solving and excellent inter-personal skills, ability to work independently, and active team player with proven work ethics, time management and leadership qualities. Also have good communication, organizational, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills.
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Ember JS, Angular
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows, Mac, LINUX
Application Server: WebSphere, Liberty, Tomcat and JBoss.
Web technologies: JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Web Services (JAX-WS), SOAP, REST, jQuery, XML, HTML, CSS, Ajax.
Data Modeling: UML Class, Entity-Relationship, Use Case Diagrams.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, MS SQL Server, DB2.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, MS Visual Studio, Atom, Sublime.
Tools: Toad, SoapUI, Ant, Maven, Gradle, PL/SQL Developer, SQL Developer, Postman, Insomnia, JIRA, Source Tree.
Version Control: SVN, Git
Full Stack Developer
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Used core java concepts like Collections Framework, Exception Handling, Serialisation & De-serialisation and Multithreading.
- Developed Angular-JS components such as controllers, Services, filters, models.
- Enhanced application performance by Angular 6 Component based development in view of future Angular framework transitions.
- Used Java 8 features in developing the code like Stream APIs, Functional Interfaces and Lambda Expressions .
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful APIs using Spring Boot.
- Built microservices with Spring Boot to serve multiple applications across the organization. The data are provided & consumed in JSON.
- Created RFP microservice to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with microservices.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Security for Rest API’s and Spring Boot for microservices .
- Used Spring Boot for building application with Spring initializers and bootstrapping the build configuration and developed custom solutions.
- Developed cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Created POJO’s and DAO’s for the database entities using Spring JDBC annotation mappings.
- Integrated with Spring Cloud projects to provide distributed tracing and other features.
- Developed advanced PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers, functions, Indexes and Sequences to implement business logic.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL programs required to retrieve data using cursors and exception handling.
- Experienced with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub and Docker-registries and Kubernetes.
- Virtualized the servers using Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs, also configuration automation using Docker containers.
- Responsible for installation & configuration of Jenkins to support various Java builds and Jenkins plugins to automate continuous builds and publishing Docker images.
- Managed Docker orchestration and Docker containerization using Kubernetes.
- Used Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers.
- Deployed the application on Amazon Web services (AWS) S3, EK2, Lambda and CloudFront and used it to provide a large computing capacity for scalable solutions.
- Developed the Maven scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy the components.
- Helped to deploy and resolve issues during deployment and configured Maven, CI/CD, Shell Scripts. Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI).
- Involved in setting up Jenkins Master and multiple slaves for the entire team as a CI tool as part of Continuous development and deployment process.
- Automated Test cases in TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Written the test cases for the functionalities and performed unit testing using JUnit framework.
- Used Apex, lightning and saleforce.com API to validate the APIs responses directly.
- Used log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning and info statements.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Experience on implementation of version control software GIT repositories.
Confidential, Santa Clarita, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in design, development and enhancements of the projects.
- Played a key role in developing the business layer and data management components of this web-based system over J2EE architecture.
- Used Spring Boot for dependency injection with the help of Spring Configuration files.
- Created annotations-based mapping using Hibernate ORM tool.
- Configured Persistent layer and 1:1/1:M/M:M using Hibernate Framework.
- Used Web Services (JAXRS) to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in the form of JSON and by using REST protocol.
- Developed GUI using JSP, HTML, JSTL, Struts, and jQuery, AJAX.
- Involved in design, development of Restful web services and Microservices (APIs).
- Worked on designing Web-Services in which request and responses are JSON documents are transferred over REST protocol.
- Called External vendor applications using Web Services for delivering notifications.
- Developed EJBs for implementing backend functionalities.
- Used Ember.js to create scalable single-page web application.
- Involved in meetings and discussions with Business Architects to understand the system requirements and solution approach.
- Created Gradle scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Developed stored Procedures & complex Queries in Oracle and DB2.
- Performed client-side design and validations using HTML, CSS and Struts Tag Library.
- Developed Micro-Services based architecture to enable the application to be deployed on AWS (S3, CloudFront and lambda).
- Used Splunk to generate reports and alerts for the desired search.
- Used AppD to manage the performance and availability of applications.
- Used Jenkins to automate the software development with continuous integration.
- Used JIRA issue tracking, bug tracking and agile project management.
- Worked closely with cross-functional teams (QA, BA, PM, PO) as a part of SCRUM.
Sr. Java Developer
- Created various modules and components as per business requirement.
- Extensively used MVC architecture and Tomcat for deployment purposes.
- Provided technical support for various key business releases. Coordinated with multiple teams to resolve various items involved as part of big releases.
- As the functional owner & senior java developer in the team, completed various code reviews and provided my input to make system more agile and easily maintainable.
- Built the backend services, which will be consumed by action classes of studs.
- Created web services (APIs) such as REST and SOAP to allow comm b/w the applications.
- Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and Spring.
- Hands on experience in building an enterprise scale highly componentized application using Angular JS.
- Integrated spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Worked with Agile methodology.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC.
- Implemented various complex PL/SQL queries.
- Set up a monitoring stack and migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one using AWS.
- Worked with testers in resolving defects in the application and was an integral part of the team.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Interacted with the users in case of technical problems & mentoring the business users.
- Worked with the ISP Site Development to get any infrastructure related issues fixed.
- Implement the best practices and performance improvement / productivity plans.
- Co-ordination of activities between offshore and onsite teams
Environment: JAVA 1.7, J2EE, Servlets, Spring, RESTful, SOAP Web Services, HTML, Java Script, AngularJS, JDBC, Agile Methodology, PL/SQL, UML, UNIX, Oracle, AWS, ANT, SVN, Maven, Tomcat, Eclipse.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Developed use case, class and sequence diagrams for the modules using UML using Visual Paradigm.
- Created annotations-based mapping using Hibernate ORM.
- Analyzed Spring security for granular authorization in web-tier.
- Used Spring Web MVC for the controllers.
- Design application logic using Struts 2.0 and compares performance with Spring MVC.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection with the help of spring Configuration files.
- Created Restful web services (APIs) for keyword search, advanced search and autosuggestions.
- Worked extensively on AJAX using DWR framework.
- Involved in Dynamic form generation, Auto completion of forms, and user-validation functionalities using AJAX.
- Used POS application for extensive customer management and marketing functionalities.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP.
- Used MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Used SSO to reduce password fatigue, time saving and to reduce the costs.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous communication between the applications.
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and good Knowledge in SOA.
- Involved in the configuration management using Subversion.
- Developed Ant scripts to bundle and deploy application.
- Developed various test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Prepared Functional Design and Technical Design Documents.