- 8 years of experience in Object Oriented Designing, Developing, Implementation and testing in Client/Servers e - business applications using Java & J2EE Technologies.
- Good exposure to all phases of SDLC process, including system use case, functional & technical specification documentation based on business requirements.
- Review design documents with stake holders and collect approvals
- Excellent Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis & Design using UML.
- Good experience with RUP, Agile methodologies.
- Experience implementing SOA, Web service applications.
- Strong Experience in developing the application using frameworks like Struts, Java Server Faces (JSF) and spring frameworks Worked on maintaining the persistence using Hibernate, JPA ORM.
- Proficiency in developing web services (Soap, Restful) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, Axis2, JAXB, JAX-RS and JAX-WS. Also Developed SOAP web services using Apache CXF.
- Experience deploying applications on Apache Tomcat 6 Web Server, BEA Web Logic 8/9/10, WebSphere 5.0/6.0 application server environments.
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE Model 2 MVC based Web Application using J2EE Technologies, Patterns and popular open-source framework Struts, Spring MVC, spring, JPA and Hibernate.
- Experience with Software designing and modeling using UML on Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect.
- Hands on experience in deployment of J2EE applications on JBoss, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere and Web LogicApplication Servers.
- Good experience maintaining the project in IBM Rational Clear Case, SVN, CVS, StarTeam version control repositories.
- Experience in building an application using the alfresco content application server.
- Experience in using XML based technologies and parsers DOM, SAX, JAXP and JAXB.
- Good knowledge in Python and Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, HBase, Flume.
- Experience in database design, NoSql, data modeling and developing stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL plus, SQL developer in Oracle 9i, My SQL and DB2.
- Created REST APIs by using spring, exposed them from my existing system so that it is consumed by other application.
- Experience in several agile frameworks like Scrum, XPand UsingTDD and ATDD approach.
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using Junit, Mockito and Power mock.
- Experience in managing the build files using ANT and Maven.
- Experience in using the Log4j framework for Logging Java Application.
- Experience in developing, designing in UML, Package, Class and State Diagrams.
- Well versed with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Java Beans and Network programming.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC,DI, AOP, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, ERWin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL WorkbenchDatabases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Middleware Specifications: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clear case, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, My Eclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Net Beans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper.
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
Webservice Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
White box Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DB Unit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, Load Test, Timed Test, Selenium, Fitnesse, Easy Mock, Power Mock
Black box Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, Load Runner, HP Quality Center, Win Runner
Application Servers: Web logic 8.1, 10.0, Websphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Fra ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational Clear Quest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Reporting: iReports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-FrontPage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, Free marker
Cloud Computing: AWS - EC2, RDS, S3, Dynamo DB
Micro Services: Spring Micro Services, Spring boot, Pivotal cloud Foundry (PCF)
Sr. Full stack Java Developer
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile/TDD environment utilizing a test-driven development and SDET approach.
- Developed the application using spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also configured Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Design of GUI using Model View Architecture STRUTS Frame Work.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Implemented unit test for testing Angular components with frameworks using KARMA and JASMINE
- Created hibernate mapping files to map POJO to DB tables
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers
- Developing application using spring core module and POJO's using Eclipse and worked on Messaging service.
- Designed and developed the XSD for WSDL.
- Deployed code in Apache Tomcat and Web logic server.
- Built Micro Services using spring boot with continuous deployment and continuous integration using Docker and Jenkins. Provided LDAP security for the application.
- Creating Restful Web Services With Jpa, Lombok, Thymleaf And Jdbc Integration
- Implemented jBPM Junit framework to unit test actual functionalities of various Components
- Developed API's to read and publish data from Elastic Search cluster using Cloud native
- Develop AWS Lambda based Microservices interacting with Dyanamo DB & SNS/SQS using AWS SDK.
- Involved in developing the Pig scripts.
- Currently working on fitness tool which aids in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system. Configured Kafka message source with Spring XD.
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tool to deploy Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack.
- Developed test scripts with Ruby-Selenium to automate browser & web applications under Cucumber (BDD) Framework.
- Used Shell Script to deploy the WebSphere Commerce application and Database Updation.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Microservices and Hibernate ORM.
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular 4 and written logics using Typescript.
- Used NodeJS to resolve dependencies via Angular 2, typescript, jasmine.
- Worked with Map/Reduce and stream processing e.g. Storm
- Worked with NoSql databases such as Cassandra, Mongo DB, and Riak
- Supported and provided important feedback to various development teams with regards to the grid computing and caching technology.
- Design and development of a proof-of-concept real-time notification system using Node.js and Socket.IONGINX.
- Working with and implemented third party e commerce (e- commerce) services including Payment methods. Used Thymleaf for integration with Spring Boot
- Developed Unit testing and Integration testing with unit testing frameworks like Junit
- Designed and developed REST-ful style Web Service layer and WSLD.
- Implemented a generic interface to Hibernate criteria API for UI search functionality.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures along with Shell Scripting- database application scripts.
- Deployment of web, enterprise java components, messaging components and multi-threading.
- Developed XML Schemas - XSD, DTD for the validation of XML documents, also used Subversion.
- XML SAX and DOM API, JDOM, XSLT was used for informative view.
- Built workflow based applications using JBPM workflow engine and designed workflow in JBPM editor, use provided api's in JBPM engine to run business functions.
- Used XML web services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is Used SWING for GUI based coding.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, JSP 2.0, PL/SQL, Spring 2.0, EJB 2.0, Angular 2/4, JMS, JNDI, Oracle, XML, DOM, SOAP, Junit, Apache Camel, WebSphere 8.5, Hibernate 3.0, Microservices, jBPM, AWS,JDBC, Kafka, TDD, BDD, MS SQL Server 2012, JESS, REST-ful Web service, Web logic 8, JBoss Drools, SOA Design Patterns, Cassandra, LDAP, NOSQL
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in developing Webservice operations in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Expertise in developing reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on microservices, SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTful.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Developed and tested Apache JMeter Java Request Sampler Plugins Extensions using methods inside of Linux Desktop Testing Project (LDTP) Java libraries for Graphical User Interface (GUI) Automation Testing.
- Developed Angular JS Controllers, html views, Services and factories for consuming REST API's and Math calculations modulus.
- Created various Hibernate entities, POJO's and their respective files, integrated them with JBPM Business Processing Module.
- Implemented Autosysportal using Spring Boot and thymleaf framework
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot.
- Configured QA environment using AWS EC2, RDS, and Route53 services.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the spring bean profiling.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Design and develop RESTful API capabilities on Java/node.js technologies and deploying in AWS and implement API proxies on Apigee Edge.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Build REST web service by building Node.JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front end JQuery Ajax calls.
- Proficient in using ReactJs for creating reusable components along with sliders, charts, grids and handling events and DOM objects.
- Designed the real time analytics and ingestion platform using Storm and Kafka. Hands on experience with multiple NOSQL databases including Riak, Couch base, HBase and Cassandra.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed Junit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- The application consisted of a monolithic codebase being slowly migrated to a microservices environment. Each microservices backend and frontend tech stack varied slightly from one another.
- Implemented Unit testing using Junit.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the app.
- Used the Lambda Expressions and Streams in Java 1.8 for writing the business logics
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the single page application using Angular 2 and recently migrated to Angular 4.
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular 4 and written logics using Typescript.
- Developed RESTful API's, which takes in an HTTP request and produces the HTTP response in JSON Format using micro services.
- Designing the order screen using Applets, Java Swing & HTML to provide an impressive interface.
- Used POSTMAN, Swagger-UI to generate API documentation and test rest calls.
- Working experience with Node environment using Node JS, Chef, Puppet, Ruby, PHP, Python, Yeoman, GIT, NPM, Gulp, Grunt JS, Bower.
- Built Micro Services using Spring boot with continuous deployment and continuous integration using Docker and Jenkins
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- For Component & Capability orchestration, jBPM process consumes restful APIs, underlying is Custom Rest WorkItem handler to communicate with Java service layer.
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using React.js
- Developed web service client based on WSDL's provided by middleware team for retrieving bill credits and customer agreement data from backend systems.
- Implemented unit test for testing Angular components with frameworks using KARMA and JASMINE.
- Used Spring IOC for object instantiation, resource lookup.
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tool to deploy Spring BootMicroservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack.
- WebSphere Commerce Application Break-fix - Understanding of problem looking at the error log files whether the root cause lies in scope of WCS, WCS-OMS Integration, etc.
- Designed and implemented Product search Java Spring boot service to fetch the data from Elastic help of Elastic native queries. Writing complex native query using JDBC template and JPA native query
- Proficient in Core Java Design Patterns like Singleton, Proxy, Factory.
- Utilized Apache Camel to integrate microservices and RabbitMQmessaging exchanges.
- Expertise in J2EE Patterns, including MVC, DAO, POJO, Business Delegate.
- Test-driven the scripts by having CCL unit tests with multiple scenarios.
- Used web services and wrote Restful services on the server in NodeJS to listen to requests from devices.
- Extensively used AJAX technology to add interactivity to the web pages.
- Used Angular4 to address many of the challenges encountered in developing single page applications.
- Use Spring data JPA to communicate with PostgresSQL& DyanamoDB
- Develop AWS Lambda based Microservices interacting with DyanamoDB & SNS/SQS using AWS SDK.
- Build the applications using Maven and Jenkins tool.
- Designed and developed the Cloud native based application using X code 5.X with objective-C
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) to quickly build, deploy & update the applications.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to develop portal applications.
- Configured Kafka message source with Spring XD.
- Used NodeJS to resolve dependencies via Angular 2, typescript, jasmine.
- XML Schema design & development. E.g. developed XQuery to transform DTD to XSD based XML.
- Managed the relations, mapping in the database and error diagnosing, processing in field with RDBMS concepts.Wrote GWT code to create presentation layer using GWT widgets and event handlers.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle SOA tools such as Oracle service Bus (OSB), Registry and Orchestration.
- Strong Experience using RESTful Web services to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java 8.0 using Spring MVC, Mongo DB.
- Integrate the ExtJs/Sencha framework with Oracle BPM.
- Worked with Groovy to support both static and dynamic typing as well as for operator overloading.
Sr. Full stack Java Developer
- Designed the Web application Using SpringMVC (Model View Controller) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Analyzed, designed, implemented web based application using Java, JPA, JSP, spring, XML, and SQL.
- Used agile methodologies during the complete project life cycle.
- Helped in preparing the design documents like process flow, sequence, component diagram.
- Implemented DIM Web service using Spring Framework.
- Used agile methodology XP for development using User Stories.
- Used annotations in the complete project development, web services, MVC design.
- Used JMS for consuming pin verification, device connect disconnect messages.
- Used JPA as data persistence API for all the DAO, database operations.
- Generated Hibernate Objects, and used Hibernate ORM for SOTI Publisher application.
- Used Maven project management tool for build and deployment of the application.
- Used spring quartz timer to load the DIM data base with device battery information on regular intervals of time.Invoking Rest calls from JBPM Rest components.
- Develop some modules UI using smart-GWT. Understand Business requirements on Margin Trading.
- Developed Spring REST Web services for opening, closing the locker door Webservice operations.
- Wrote lots of JSP's for maintains and enhancements of the application. Worked on Front End using Servlets, JSP and also backend using Hibernate.
- Created instances in AWS as well as worked on migration to AWS from data center.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and RESTful service endpoints using spring boot.Migrate database from EC2 to RDS using AWS Data Migration Service (DMS).
- Created various spring boot and spring batch applications to connect them to various databases and created queries to retrieve data and modify the tables for the databases.
- Developed code for user stories (based on user requirements) and successfully approved it from QA
- Used Spring Cache Abstraction and Ehcache to reduce the number expensive executions.
- Developed rule modules using Rule Engines, Drools.
- Entire Applications are developed in IntelliJ and validated Messaging Technology using Rabbit MQ
- Used Spring Batch to setup batch jobs to email the daily reports and that which run on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) with Spring Boot as its MVC layer.
- Experience in implementing and hosting Docker and Kubernetes containers.
- Incorporated Basic authentication and JSON threat protection by using Apigee API gateway.
- Used Subversion (SVN), Clear Case as source controls.
- Worked on Java Multithreading, Collections & Coherence Framework.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards for PSCU with Jenkins.
- Spring XML configuration for Camel Integration to messaging XML documents.
- Parse XML documents like Device Connect, Disconnect messages using JAXB.
- Used Microsoft Visio to design the work flows and sequence diagrams, class diagrams.
- Writing unit and integration tests with Mockito framework.
- Deployed the application on to Websphere application server.
- Designed and implemented the UI components using ExtJs for file storage and maps using Open layers.
- Involved in Testing in Agile Development Environment, Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, Testing, Staging, and Production).
- Used log4j for logging.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in creation of Low Level Design including sequence diagrams and class diagrams to understand the existing architecture.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC). Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IoC framework.
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Implemented Java (core) concepts like Multi-Threading, garbage collections and Cross loader.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, AngularJS, Wire-framing, and HTML5.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, views, joins.
- Implemented JPA (ORM mapping tool) framework to interact with the database to update, retrieve, insert and delete values effectively.
- Developed Apache Ant script to create war/ear file and deployed on the application server.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver. Used Design Patterns such as singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, Simple Factory Pattern, Data Transfer Object.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, ExtJS, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Used Rabbit MQ for messaging technology.
- Configured tiles-defs.xml file to configure the presentation views.
- Used hibernate.config.xml file to configurations and mapping entries to access database.
- Used struts-config.xml file for defining mapping definitions and action forward definitions.
- Used Web Services (REST & WSDL) to exchange data between portal and other modules of Citi bank.
- Implemented spring - Hibernate as Data Access Layer.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework as well as using Restful services
- Designed and currently developing 3 Tier Web 2.0 based price management system using GWT, Grails and MySQL.
- Designing and creating business rules using IBM ILOG Rules Engine
- Utilized Agile Methodology (SDLC) to manage projects
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with REST API and Mongo DB (NoSql) as back end database.
- Involved in designing the data stage job to implement ILOG Jrules Component.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational Data model with a SQL- based schema.
- Used Web Logic Application server to deploy and restart web applications.
- Expertise in the use of Java/J2EE design patterns like singleton, MVC, builder and strategy patterns.
- Fixing bugs in different testing phases with the help of Log4J logs.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive Junit Unit Test Cases.