- Over 6 Years of IT experience in analysis, design and development of client server and web based applications using Java, J2EE and XML.
- Participated in entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Documentation and Support of software applications.
- Well versed with AGILE methodologies and experience in Iterative development, Continuous Design, Refactoring, Continuous Integration and Test driven development.
- Object Oriented Design (OOD) experience with Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect (EA). Designed and modeled projects using UML - Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, and Class Diagrams etc.
- Expertise in implementing Object Oriented Methodologies and Design Patterns such as Factory, Builder, Delegate, MVC, Data Access Object (DAO), Front Controller, Service Locator Patterns.
- Hands on experience in Web Design ANGULAR-JS,AJAX, CSS, XML, WSDL, SOAP, Restful, Dojo, JQuery, EXT-JS, Java/J2EE, Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
- Extensive knowledge in working with J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JSF, Java Beans , JMS,JPA, JAXB,JAX-RS, JAX-WS, RMI, JNDI.
- Experienced in, Client side validations, Client-Server data interaction using ajax in Node, js.
- Expertise in XML technologies like XSD , DTD , XSL , XPATH , XSLT and parsers like SAX and DOM.
- Developed Web Services like REST and SOAP using Spring Web Services, Axis and JAX-WS .
- Proficiency in developing Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Struts and Spring Frameworks.
- Proven expertise in implementing IOC and Dependency Injection in various aspects of Spring Framework (Core, Web, JDBC, MVC and DAO) and also experience in integrating Spring Web Flow with other frameworks like JSF.
- Hands on experience in Hibernate in integrating legacy databases, configuring XML files for mapping and hooking it with other frameworks like spring, Struts and other technologies.
- Experience working with Apache Camel, Spring Integration& MULE.
- Experience in implementing SOA architectures with web services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI.
- Experience creating single page applicaitons using Angular.js and Node.js.
- Have extensive experience in building and deploying applications on Web and Application Servers like Apache, JBoss AS, Weblogic, Websphere, Glassfish and Tomcat.
- Good experience in PL/SQL programming including complex SQL queries using stored procedures and Triggers in Oracle, SQL Server using TOAD and Query Manager.
- Configured logging tool using log4J and SLF4j.
- Experience in using Version Control tools like SVN, CVS, VSS and Star Team.
- Performed Integration and deployment of applications using ANT, Maven, Hudson and Jenkins.
- Thorough knowledge of scalable n-tier, distributed as well as client/server architectures.
- Experience in designing Low Level and High Level design and architectural documents.
- Implemented various Ajax Frameworks such as jQuery, DOJO, JSON.
- Designed and developed various integration components using JMS and MQ Series.
- Expertise in applying code optimization, performance tuning techniques. Performed memory profiling and load test analysis.
- Proven technical leader with expertise managing offshore teams, management experience handling multiple applications, various levels of developers and stakeholders.
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL
Platforms: Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, LINUX, UNIX, Mac
Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring: core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring web services
J2SE / J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, Swing, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF 1.x/2.x, Jakarta Struts, EJB, JTA, JMS, Web Services.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, My Faces, Rich Faces, JSF, PHP, AJAX and Angular JS
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XQuery, XSD, XSLT, SAX, DOM
Spring Web Service, AXIS, JAX: WS and JAX-RS, WSDL, SOAP and REST
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere 5.1/6.0, Web logic Application server, JBOSS, J2EE Server 1.4, Apache Tomcat 4.1/5.1, Spring Boot, IBM HTTP Server, and IIS.
IDE: RAD 6.0, WSAD 5.1, Eclipse 3.1 with My Eclipse 4.1.1, Rational Rose 98/2000.
Tools: Pivotal tracker, JIRA, BugZilla, SQL Developer, Maven, JBoss Hibernate Tools, Tortoise and Jboss Web tools, Log4J, JUnit, JMeter, Lucene, SOLR
Version Control: Subversion SVN (subclipse, tortoise), CVS, Visual Source, StarTeam
Design Patterns: Unified Process, Front Controller, Singleton, Factory
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring MVC, IoC, Web Framework.
- Had experience in performance tuning J2EE apps, performance testing, analysis, and tuning.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Improved the maintainability of the project by implementing and improving Exception Handling and Collection APIs
- Involves in Sprint planning for the estimation of efforts for user stories and bugs.
- Performed code reviews and provided guidelines for best practices of software management, Coding Standards and Code Commenting for better understandability.
- Implemented UNIX utilities using shell script for data validation, manual job submission, restarting failed jobs, etc.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Actively involved in deployment Application war files in Weblogic Application server.
- Migration of current search process from Database to Solr search engine.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Refactored the code for JVM Optimization and performance of application.
- Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Experienced in full-text search engine techniques like Lucene, Solr with Jetty Server.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML to integrate other legacy systems.
- Unit testing of developed product features using Junit and Mockito frameworks as part of development cycle.
- Wrote build and deployed scripts using Shell and ANT scripts and involved in performance analysis of the application and fixed problems/suggest solutions.
- Used SOAP based Web services and RESTful Web services for transferring data between applications.
- Knowledge of open source frameworks including Spring, Play and Lucene.
- Designed and developed various Oracle database Simple and Complex Queries, PL/SQL procedures, Stored Procedures, Trigger and Functions.
- Responsible to finish Jira Tickets assigned on time and update their status on regular basis.
- Used SVN for source code control.
- Develop detailed program design for application changes and/or major bugs.
- Involved in writing program documentation and technical specification documents.
Confidential, Milwaukee WI
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer (Fullstack)
- Analyzed Business requirements and existing software for High Level Design. Prepared System Requirement Specification (SRS) and functionality documents.
- Followed Scrum concepts of Agile Methodology to produce high Quality application.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture.
- Experience with Kinesis, Lambda, Docker, Elastic Beanstalk and AWS Cloud Formation
- Involved in migration of previous platforms from Spring to Spring Boot for building microservices.
- Configured Spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a Spring context file and integrated middle tier with Struts web layer.
- Implemented Struts 2 framework for web controller, utilized Struts validations.
- Designed and integrated the full scale Hibernate Persistence solutions with the application architectures and also used Annotations Developed Session Bean for implementing the Business Logic.
- Experience with open source databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Implemented JSF Converters to handle formatting and Localization and configured the faces-config.xml to create a web application navigation rule.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using Hibernate.
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using Maven.
- Deployed flow of Execution in the Servlet Environment using JSF and defined Navigation Rules.
- Architected JMS with Spring which involves setting up ActiveMQ message broker, declared ActiveMQ message destinations and also implemented Spring’s JMS Gateway Support class as a base class for JMS gateway classes.
- Orderly logged the whole process using log4j for auditing, debugging and error logging purposes.
- Performed Unit testing by using JUnit, and load testing by using JMeter.
Environment: Java (Java1.6), J2EE, Websphere Application Server (WAS)7.0, AWS, Spring Boot, Eclipse IDE, Shell and Perl scripts, Oracle 9i/10g, DB2 9.5, UML, DOM/SAX parser, Unix, PL/SQL, XML, Windows OS, HTML, IIS7.0, FTP, SSH.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Designed, developed, debugged and tested the web based application using the J2EE architecture.
- Performed Application Demo’s to the end clients.
- Developed WS-Security based Web Services to interact.
- Understanding and analyzing business requirement.
- Designed and developed the User Interface using JSP, Servlets and Java for both Business Logic and GUI development.
- Developed & deployed the application in Web sphere Application Server.
- Involved in the design and development of XML presentation.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL.
- Involved in the design and development of XML presentation using CSS & XSLT.
- Formulated Use Cases for each business requirement and normalized the use cases to suit the requirements.
- The UML use case designs are developed using and Rational Software Architect v7.0/6.0.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL with Stored Procedures to interact with Persistent database using Oracle 10g.
- Used Hibernate, Object/Relational-Mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Designed the data base and Normalized the Data Base in 3NF.
- In Normalization resolved the trivial dependences, non key attribute & transitive dependences using 1NF, 2NF & 3NF.
- Responsible in maintaining the testing and development environments with every day smoke test.
Environment: J2EE1.4/1.5/1.6, J2SE 1.4/1.5/1.6, Java, JSP, JavaBeans, Java Script, JQuery, StrutsV2.x, JSF, XML, XSLT, Web Sphere Application Server (WAS), TomcatV6.0, DB2v9.1, SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Server 2012.
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gathered the requirements and converted them into technical specifications/artifacts.
- Developed backend logic using Core Java including Collections, Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code Development.
- Implemented Multithreading feature for processing the requests to achieve high performance.
- Developed activities using Core Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP used for creating web application.
- Worked with Spring Restful Web Services to interact with the JPAObjects created using ORM.
- We kept up bean life cycle by utilizing Spring IOC which keeps up session information of beans.
- Worked with Log4CXX to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Implemented IBM WebSphere Application Server to deploy the application
- Developed/Customized Java Server Pages (JSP) for CustomerUserInterface (UI).
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural pattern using STRUTS framework including JSP, Servlets, and EJB and created Stored Procedure, Trigger for database access and events.
- Developed the business logic code in Core Java/J2EE, Struts and JDBC.
- Deployed Application using WebLogic Server.
- Worked with Structs Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.
Jr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gathered the requirements and converted them into technical specifications/artifacts.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC and AOP technologies.
- Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with Spring DAO and also developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM tool.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO's to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using Hibernate.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and Functions to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables sitting on Oracle Database.
- Developed web pages to display the account transactions and details pertaining to that account using JSP, DHTML, Spring Web Flow, AJAX and CSS .
- Used jasper reports for generating customer reports.
- Followed Agile Methodology (TDD, SCRUM) to satisfy the customers and wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing the integration layer.
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Wrote build deployment scripts using ANT, shell scripts and JACL on unixenv and deployed the application in WebSphere App Server .
- Developed Messaging frame work for Asynchronous service using JMS .
- Involved in implementing Branching Methodology Plan and performed Checkin/Checkout in Subversion .
- Developed various activities like transaction history, search products that enable users to understand the system efficiently.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and also responsible for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
- Supported the application during the warranty period.
Environment: J2EE , Spring, Hibernate, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, XML, HTML/DHTML, JMS, AJAX, WebSphere, JUnit and Oracle.
- Worked closely with the Requirements team and analyzed the Use cases
- Elaborated on the Use cases based on business requirements and was responsible for creation of class diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Adopted J2EE best Practices, using Core J2EE patterns.
- Developed in Eclipse environment using Struts based MVC framework.
- Created JSPs using JSTL and Struts tag libraries.
- Developed Struts Action and Action Form classes. Created the Tile definitions as required.
- Performed SQL operations using Oracle Database.
- Used Session Beans for business logic and Entity Beans for database persistence.
- Deployed J2EE components (EJB, Servlets) in WebLogic Application server.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit framework.
- Participated in Functional Design Document and Technical Design Document reviews.
- Actively participated and contributed to establishing Standards and Guidelines.
- Prepared Unit test cases for existing functionality as per the requirement and execute the same.
- Involved in the Integration testing support and involved in bug fixing.
- Deployed application in Web Sphere Application Server and developed using WSAD.