- Over 7 years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Implementation of Multi - Tier distributed applications using Spring, Design Patterns, JavaJ2EE, Web UItechnologies.
- Hands on Experience in development and deployment of enterprise applications using CoreJava,J2EE, Spring, Struts, Micro services, Hibernate, ApacheKafka, JDBC, XML, WebServices (SOAP, REST), JMS, JSF, AngularJS,Bootstrap, ApacheCamel, HTML5, XML, CSS3, JQuery, AJAX, JSON,JDK 1.7, Node.js.
- Experience in developing web applications, enterprise applications and web services by using enterprise technologies, such as Java, J2EE, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, EJB, JMS, JSP, Struts, Servlets, Beans, JMS, RMI, HTML, JDBC, XML (XSL, XSLT, XPath), Web Service, SOA and AXIS.
- Worked on real time data integration using Kafka, Sparkstreaming and MongoDB, Cassandra&HBase.
- Hands on Experience in using different spring modules like SpringCore, SpringMVC, SpringBoot, SpringAOP and SpringORM Integration.
- Good Knowledge in utilizing Hibernate core interfaces, annotations, SQL, Pl/SQL, JDBC and JPA to implement persistent layer.
- Experience in deployment of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) based Applications using Web Services including WSDL and SOAP (Developed Web Service client/host services using JAX-WS, REST) using ApacheCXF Framework.
- Hands on experience in Ant/Maven Scripts for Build activity and Log4J for application logging.
- Experience with AWS using EC2,GCD,S3, CICD tools.
- Hands-on experience on different kinds of databases MS-SQL Server, Mongo DB,DB2, Oracle and proficient in writing SQL, PL/SQL queries to encapsulate business logic in the database and improve performance.
- Involved in the production support for the defects within the whole application.
- Experience working on SoftwareDevelopmentLifeCycle (SDLC) with a blend of proficiency and leadership in AGILE-SCRUM and Test Driven Development (TDD),BDD.
- Strong experience in different IDEs like Eclipse, Spring ToolSuite and IntelliJIDEA and worked on various application and web servers like JBoss, BESWebLogic, IBMWebSphere, and ApacheTomcat.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL databases like Mongo DB and ApacheCassandra database.
- Experience on different operating systems like UNIX, Linux and Windows.
- Working experience on Selenium, Cucumber and other Test Automation Frameworks.
- Worked with Maven, ANT Builder for application building, scheduling, mailing and automation and integrated with Jenkins
- Experience in usage of version controls systems like Git, CVS and SVN.
- Good at problem-solving and can deploy solutions quickly.
Java & J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Mail API, JMS, JSTL, JDBC, EJB, JMS, Spring, Struts, JSF, JPA, Log4j, LDAP.
Framework: Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Java Server Faces, Hibernate and JPA.
Application Servers: Web Sphere8.x, Tomcat7.x, Web Logic9.x and JBOSS.
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Net Beans, RAD, Spring Tool Suite4, Notepad++, Visual Studio.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTFUL, WSDL, XML, JSON, Kong, TORQ, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Version Control: Apache Subversion SVN, CVS, ANT, Maven, Git and Git Lab.
Database: Oracle, MySQL Server, MySQL, DB2, PL/SQL, Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux
Other Tools and Technologies: JIRA, Rally, Confluence, Jenkins, Maven 3.0, ANT, JUnit, Log4j, Postman, Swagger.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design and Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Involved in the development of a portal using spring boot framework.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Developed Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot 2.3, Spring Cloud config, and Restful Web Services.
- Migrated existing application into Microservices Architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot, Spring Cloud and AWS.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance and manage Dockercontainers with multiple namespace versions.
- Worked on Spring Tool Suite for developing interface modules and web application using Spring MVC.
- Involved in implementation of application using conventional design practices (Web-Service Oriented Architecture, MVC-Model View Controller), integrated spring framework with Hibernate that is used for Database operations.
- Developed SOAP-Web services in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) consisting of the integration tier with Web services external to organization, middle tier with Spring Application Framework. Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with Spring DAO and developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM tool.
- Developing RESTfulAPIs using JSON, performing code management using GIT and resolving code conflicts.
- Expert skills in designing and implementing web server solutions and deploying java application servers like JBoss, WebSphere Application Server 7.0/8.0, WebLogic Apache Tomcat 7.0/6.0.
- Created SQL Map config files to create the sql queries, map the data and objects to retrieve data from the database using IBATIS
- Developed Enterprise level Web based applications based on Spring MVC, Design Patterns, ORM Frameworks like Hibernate and databases like Mongo DB, Cassandra and Oracle, writing customized Queries for JPA persistence and access layer’s, and doing performance testing for the data persisted.
- Used JUnitframework for unit testing of client inbound and outbound web services and Log4j1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Deployed the project in AWS cloud using EC2 instance and Implemented AWS services using EC2, Gcd, RDS, EBS, Auto-Scaling group
- Tested webserviceusing SOAP UI, SWAGGER, POSTMAN with required validations.
- Tested components using JUNIT during development.
- Worked on HP ALM, Rally and Confluence, defining user stories, tasks and defects.
- Developing User Interface (UI) and Application Program Interface (API) that adhere to the coding standards by frequently analysing the repository with Sonar Lint and SonarQubeservers to determine the quality gate.
Environment: : Java 1.8, Spring 3.5, Apache Camel, Tomcat server, log4j, GITLAB, REST web services, Maven, SOAP UI, SOA, Eclipse JEE, Junit, XML, Jenkins, Oracle 11g, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra-3.11.4, Apache Kafka-2.11-2.2.1, Zookeeper-3.4.14, Docker, PL/SQL, Altova Map Force, HTTPAPI’S, AdminLTE, Bootstrap4, SpringMVC, Springboot, Hibernate, POJO, ORM, Software Tool Suite, POSTMAN, Agile, Scrum, Java Script, Kubernetes, AWS TORQ, Jenkins, Postman, SonarQube, Sonar Lint, JBoss, Log4j 1.2 etc.
Confidential, Jersey City, New Jersey
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed user interfaces using JSPs, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP Custom Tags.
- Used the Spark - Cassandra Connector to load data to and from Cassandra.
- Real time streaming the data using Spark with Kafka
- Integrated the application with Spring framework for implementing Dependency injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer, Configured Spring framework using the Spring core module to inject dependencies and SpringOracle module to persist data into RDBMS database.
- Developed business services with, JSON, XML and Restful Web Services technologies.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Spring Core Annotations to implement Dependency Injection and SpringMVC for RESTAPI and SpringBoot for Micro services.
- Implemented Angular services to connect the web application to back-end APIs.
- Designed and developed Micro services business components using SpringBoot, Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services. Developed Micro services and Restful web services using JAX-WS.
- Used spring framework for implementing IOC/JDBC/ORM, AOP and Spring Security.
- Built cloud formation stacks utilizing JSON templates to deploy micro services as part of Jenkins.
- Working knowledge on Global Rollout Functionality, cross-company code transactions, and multi-currencies.
- Built real time data pipelines by developing Kafkaproducers and Spark streaming applications for consuming.
- Developed RESTFUL Web Services using JAX-RS to perform CRUD operations on the database server over HTTP and to consume web services for transferring data between different applications.
- Used SpringCloud, for service registry for the Micro services
- Extensively worked with XML Schemas (XSD) for defining XML elements and attributes
- Deployed web components, presentation components and business components in Web logic Application Server.
- Used ApacheCamel to integrate the different applications using protocols like HTTP, ActiveMQ and JMS.
- Created build environment for Java using GIT and Maven
- Used Log4J to write log messages with various levels
- Worked on enhancements, change requests and defect fixing. Interacted with product owner and testers.
- Contributed to standardizing project coding, code review guidelines and checklist
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Used JIRA to keep track of the project, bugs and issues.
- Followed Agile/Scrummethodology to track project progress and participated in Scrum meetings.
Confidential, Warren NJ
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in server migration and softwareupgrade activities which requires good understanding of the application functionality and various technologies involved in enterprisearchitecture.
- Define and managed costcenters, CostCenterStandardHierarchy, Costcenter categories, document numbers.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction by implementing ITIL concepts of Incident/Problem/Change/Capacity/Knowledge Management to ensure the highest level of services are provided to the global customer base.
- Defined and configured controlling area and business areas.
- Used agilemethodology for software development with Sprints.
- Involved in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Requirement gathering, Analysis, design, coding and deployment.
- Developed user interface using JSF, HTML5, AngularJS, JQuery and performed client-side validations using Java Script, AJAX and CSS.
- Configured Spring OAuth 2 with Spring Security to perform authentication and authorization for microservices for Eligibility modules.
- Entire application developed in JEE using MVC based architecture.
- Create RFC (Request for Proposal) micro service to provide RESTfulAPI utilizing SpringBoot with SpringMVC.
- Used spring core for setting the application using Dependency Injection.
- Used JMS for sending messages to GUI server and receiving messages from it.
- Used Hibernate for database persistence and managing.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle views, stored procedures, and built- in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Used Data Object Assess (DOA) pattern to introduce an abstraction layer between the business logic tier and persistence storage tier.
- Developed WebAPI using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Deployed applications on IBMWeb Sphere Application server and also used ApacheTomcat application server for deploying different applications.
- Used Restful web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Installed application bundles (jar) into JBossFuse and portlets into JBoss portal.
- Working knowledge of using Docker to test and deploy the application.
- Developed JUnit test classes to test the functionality of a code and developed test cases for Camel Routing.
- Involved in unit testing, system testing and created various test scripts using JUnit.
- Working knowledge of the using Elasticsearch to work on the APIs.
- Used GitHub as version control system, an important component of Source Configuration Management.
- Developed all custom project processes, workflows and schemes within JIRA to accommodate the organization's needs.
- Developed Open StackAPI to integrate with AmazonEC2, including creating machine images.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases with Mockito.
- Implemented Jenkins as Continuous Integration Server, to integrate with other system tools.
- Involved in writing shell scripts to automate the daily tasks that export/import database backups from RDS and keep the same in AmazonS3.
- Involved in application framework design using Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and J2EE design patterns for designing and development of the application.
- Used Struts frameworks and MVC design patterns to complete several projects on complex areas of development including user interface design, batch processing, stored procedure development, XML, data exchange and integration.
- Implemented Spring IOC for inter connection between modules in our application.
- Developed and implemented MVC architecture pattern using Springframework.
- Implemented Spring core for Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control.
- Extensively used SpringJDBC in data access layer to access and update the information in the database.
- Created Data Access Objects to fetch data from database with SQL queries.
- Developed ShellScripts used to monitor production applications, start and stop custom Java applications.
- Installed Web Logic Server for handling HTTPRequest/Response and controlled using Session Tracking in JSP.
- Designed and developed business layer for the application details using POJO classes.
- Implemented web services using SOAP protocol, UDDI and WSDL.
- Generated WSDL files using Axis2 and also manually by using Java library.
- Deployed the project in the JBoss Application server.
- Used Log4J for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Used CVS as Version Control System and also used Maven to build the application.
- Involved in writing test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Involved in Maintenance and Code changes from existing code, support the system.
- Supported the applications through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.