- Around 6+ years of experience in Design & Development of Enterprise Applications, Web Applications, and Web Services in Golang and Java/J2EE.
- 2.5+ years of experience Design & Development of Enterprise Applications using Golang.
- Experience in building REST APIs in Golang, providing backend capabilities to interface with OpenStack and other downstream APIs.
- Expertise in Golang concepts - Channels, Goroutines, Interfaces, Exception Handling and Concurrency etc.
- Strong working experience on Hibernate. Used Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Hibernate Caching.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases like Apache Cassandra and Mongo DB.
- Hands on experience in setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket to ensure fault tolerance and high availability.
- Experienced in the Development of stored procedures, triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between servers & clients
- Well experience in Design and Development of database systems using RDBMS concepts including Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL and experience in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Stored procedures, prepared statements and triggers.
- Performed DevOps for Linux, Mac and Windows platforms.
- Experienced in creating CI/CD pipelines for building infrastructure in AWS and building and pushing Docker images to ECR.
- Experience working on several docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, creating docker images, Compose, Docker Registry and handling multiple images.
- Proven knowledge in one or more NoSQL Document Store databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Skilled in using automated functional testing tools and test-driven development using JUnit and debug tools like log4j.
- Experience in writing Build Scripts using Shell Scripts, MAVEN and using CI (Continuation Integration) tools like Jenkins.
- Expertise in writing JUnit test cases using Junit Frameworks like Mockito and JMock. Extensive experience in working on projects with Waterfall and Agile methodologies such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) and SCRUM.
- Gathered requirements from client, analyzing and preparing the Requirement specification document.
- Designed and developed restful API and services using best practices in Golang to interact within the Microservices and with the front end.
- Designed and developed restful API and services using best practices to interact within the Microservices and with the Backend APIs.
- Integrated the application with oauth 2.0. Evaluated complex reports and queries based on inputs received from users.
- Developed New library development with microservices architecture using Rest APIs and some open source frameworks.
- Extensively used Golang features including Channels, Routines and Interfaces and gorm framework, exception handling to make the code more robust and easier to maintain.
- Application Microservices deployment and management using Azure Service Fabric
- Worked with Front-end development using HTML, CSS, JSP and client-side validations performed using Java Script.
- Worked Used GIT for code versioning.
- Designed and developed restful API and services using best practices to interact within the Microservices and with the front end.
- Developed the User Interface using JSP/HTML and used CSS for style setting of the Web Pages.
- Designed and developed the documentation for the system using Swagger.
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all microservices builds using Maven/Gradle for Artifacts and Docker file Builds to Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes.
- Worked on Container management using Docker by writing Docker files and set up the automated build on Docker HUB.
- Designed and Developed Jenkins Builds deployments on Docker containers.
- Developed the automated unit test cases for the Microservices using GoConvey and deployed them in the Jenkins pipeline.
- Designed and developed data management system using MongoDB and MySQL.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Maven as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Integrated Jenkins to git where the build triggers automatically when we push a pull request for CI/CD.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub.
- Created and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the Jenkins.
- Developed and deployed Docker container for the micro services in Docker swarm.
- Used JIRA as Issue Tracking Tool & Setup Docker on Linux and configured Jenkins to run under Docker host.
- Created and worked on Jira Tickets and helped multiple teams in closing out their tickets.
- Worked in Agile development environment having KANBAN methodology. Participated in daily scrum and other design related meetings.
- Transform MVP to production ready solution: various refactoring and optimization.
- Improving test coverage, updating application architecture.
- Introduce code reviews and utilizing Golang best practices, introduce new patterns and architectural improvements.
- Troubleshooting, and mentoring of other team members.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTFUL.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices & used core Spring concepts like AOP and IOC.
- Experienced in managing public, private cloud infrastructures using Amazon Web Services (AWS) which include EC2, S3, Cloud Formation and deployed Cloud Front to deliver content further allowing reduction of load on the servers.
- Developed the java-based web application and involved in migrating existing monolithic application in to Microservice Architecture based RESTful Service and deployments were done on AWS.
- Designed and developed application using Spring Framework-IOC/DI, Spring MVC, Servlets, POJO and EJB integrating with Hibernate framework.
- Imported data from various resources to the Cassandra cluster using Java APIs.
- Supported Production issues and follow-up with users and replicating it in stage, analyzing and fix it.
- Hands on experience in design and development of Web services, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, RMI, JTA, JMS and XML, XSD, XSLT, X-Path.
- Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker-registries and Kubernetes.
- Asynchronous messaging is done using JMS and created Queue for point to point messaging.
- Integrated REST API with Spring for consuming resources using Spring Rest Templates and developed RESTful web services interface to Java -based runtime engine.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins to configuring and maintaining for continuous integration (CI) and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Experience in branching, tagging and maintaining the version control and source code management tools like GIT and Bit Bucket on Linux and windows platforms.
- Analyze and fix issues related to Soap Web services and Application responses.
- Used HTML, CSS and Java Script for developing user interface. Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Used MAVEN as build management tool. Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring
- Used WSDL to post the services in the UDDI. Designed and developed Using Performance Engineering
- Worked with XPATH when need to identify objects in the screen.
- Developed lookup tables and views to speed up queries. And Used Jira to track the user stories and defects.
- Provide critical support to current order management systems being used as and when required.
- Worked in Quality analysis and testing