- Around 4 Years of IT experience in System & Data Analysis, Development, and Deployment of projects in various areas of Object - Oriented Programming, On-site/Off-shore delivery models, Distributed Applications, Web-based and Application based environments. Practicing Java, multi-tier J2EE architecture, Open Source Frameworks, and REST Technologies to provide quality solutions to complex scenarios to meet the Architectural and Functional requirements
- Expertise in all phases of SDLC, Experience in working with Waterfall and Agile Methodologies (SCRUM & KANBAN).
- Hands-on experience and implemented Open Source Frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and JSF.
- Experience development of Web Applications using JAVA, J2EE Technologies as an engineer.
- Strong in understanding the business requirements and proven ability in project based teamwork.
- Extensive experience with Java/J2EE Technologies covering J2SE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP.
- Experience working with spring, spring boot, Hibernate, Mongo DB, PostgreSQL, Angular 5.
- Extensive Knowledge of working with MVC architecture.
- Hands on experience working with UI technologies like HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, XML and Json.
- Working experience in E-Commerce and HealthCare application.
- Working knowledge of Spring MVC with Restful web services and Spring MVC with Hibernate.
- Experience in query writing of RDBMS such as SQL.
- Experience in query writing of NoSQL database such as MongoDB.
- Hands on experience working with tools like Log4j, Maven, Junit, JMeter and Jira.
- Practiced with Application development IDE’s such as Eclipse and STS.
- Worked in a Cloud Platform (AWS), Experienced with Concepts like Networking (VPC, Routes, Security Groups), Compute (EC2), Storage (EBS, S3) and Database (RDS).
- Faster Learner & Capable of adopting to work with newer Technologies, Tools and Environments .
- Participated and Worked the team in creating Proof of Concepts (POC) to support Business case.
- Excellent team player having good communication and interpersonal skills.
J2EE Technologies: JAVA/J2EE.
Data Bases: PostgreSQL, Oracle, Mongo DB.
Tools: Maven, Gradle, Postman.
Frameworks: Spring (IOC, MVC), Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular.
Servers: Apache Tomcat.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS3, Angular 5.
Testing & Bug tracker: Junit, JMeter and Jira.
Version Control: Bit bucket, GitHub.
Project Management: Agile.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Built Web Pages compatible for various browsers and devices (iOS & Android) using Angular JS, HTML, CSS.
- Work across functional (development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems
- Development of automation systems to increase the team’s performance and quality
- Perform database backups and restore
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of continuous build/deployment systems
- Dev/ Test and Production Environments are built on AWS Cloud Platform, Worked with Architect in understanding the basic cloud framework and utilization (VPC, Subnets, Load Balancer)
- Based on AWS IAM Roles and Policies, Created EC2 instances for setting up the Web& Business Server in Dev & Test Environments.
- Worked with Architects in setting up and configure Security Groups to allow traffic between External (Public) & Internal Workloads.
- Attached EBS Storage for additional drive to install Application specific software, S3 was extensively used to store Digital content for faster access and retention.
- AWS RDS - ORACLE was setup as backend database, Created Tables, Queries w/ JOINS for Data retrieval, storage and modification.
- Good understanding of AWS Cloud Watch to identify events/ activities performed at the Infrastructure level.
Environment: Angular JS, HTML, CSS, REST API, J2EE, AWS (VPC, SUBNET, SG, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS-ORACLE), Win 2016 R2, Linux 7.
- AGILE Scrum methodology was used as part of Software Development Life Cycle. 2-Week Cadence was setup for delivering identified/ assigned work.
- Involved in Sprint Planning, Product Backlog Grooming, Daily Scrum for status reporting, Sprint Review and Demo’s.
- Participated in Business requirements review sessions to understand the scope and design.
- Worked with Product Owner in identifying and defining user stories for developing UI Portal, Web Services, Service Objects and Database model.
- Designed & Developed all the required customer facing webpages using Angular 5. Using industry standard UI techniques generated quick responsive pages to minimize load time.
- Developed the business logic for proposed functionalities using SPRING with REST services.
- Developed Repository API’s for data integration with Mongo DB.
- Involving in swagger integration with REST API’s. Enabled Loggers in Applications. Used existing Logging Framework and enhanced where necessary to better assist with quick issue identification.
- Troubleshoot various software issues using debugging process and coding techniques.
- Worked with Technical Operations group in identifying the environment variables and setting up the right server configuration for package deployment.
- Responsible for performing root cause analysis - investigating the issues, providing fix/ patch, validating and ensuring QA . Support post production roll-out to close the issue.
Environment: s: Angular 5, Spring Boot, Restful Web Services, Mongo DB, Actuators, Swagger
Jr Java Developer
- Designed Front-end using HTML for Confidential Project.
- Participated REST API Development for user stories.
- Participated coding controller and service layers for data fields mapping.
- Involved in the use cases walk-through for business understanding & functionalities.
- Contribute in view phase and model phase in the development life cycle.
- Implemented ORM mappings with the Database calls.
- Developed the logic for proposed functionalities using spring with rest services.
- Developed Repository API’s for data integration with MSQL.
Environment: s: Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Rest, Hibernate, PostgreSql, JSON