- 5 years of professional experience in analysis, design, development and testing of web and distributed n - tier applications using Java/J2EE like Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Web Services (SOAP, Restful), WSDL and JUnit.
- Experience in various development methodologies like Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM).
- Hands on experience in different module of Spring including Spring IOC, Spring ORM and Spring AOP.
- Experience in web application design using open source frameworks like Spring MVC Framework.
- Extensive experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, JavaBeans and Servlets.
- Expertise in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Session Façade, Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Applications.
- Worked on different Web/Application servers such as WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans and RAD.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques using UML in Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle, DB2, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Highly proficient in understanding new technologies accomplishing projects goals successfully.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, XML, SOAP, Restful, JUnit.
Frameworks / Architectures: Spring, Hibernate, SOA.
Application & Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2.
Operating Systems: Windows
Development Tools: Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven.
Version Control: SVN, GIT, CVS.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Analyzed the requirements and designed class diagrams, sequence diagrams using UML and prepared high level technical documents.
- Developed web services component using Restful API's for inter application communication.
- Designed and developed applications with multi-threaded environment.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object.
- Designed and developed business and persistence layer components using Spring IOC and Hibernate.
- Developed and configured the Java beans using Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate.
- Accessed and manipulated the Oracle database environment by writing SQL queries in the Oracle SQL developer for testing purpose.
- Installed and configured Apache Web server and integrated with WebLogic server.
- Written JUnit Test cases for perform unit testing.
- Migrating existing application into micro services architecture using Rest APIs and spring boot.
- Used Maven automated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j for the project.
- Used SVN to keep track of source code versioning.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, DAO, Transfer Object, and SOA.
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, and testing phases.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Designed User Interface using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3), and XML.
- Used MVC design pattern for designing application, JSP and CSS3 as the view component.
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session beans) to handle different transactions.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment Transaction and Reserve Transaction systems.
- Build Maven Script for the application and used Log4J for debugging.
- Used JUnit Framework for the unit testing of all the java classes.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed server side J2EE components using J2EE, spring, Hibernate API.
- Implemented MVC Architecture to separate the presentation, business and database logic in the application using Spring.
- Used Spring for Dependency Injection(DI) and AOP.
- Prepared Hibernate mapping files to perform the O-R mapping and enforce object relationships.
- Worked in Back end development of the application, involved in retrieving the data from Database.
- Used Oracle as the backend database and Hibernate as ORM Tool to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Developed integration services using SOA, Web Services, SOAP, and WSDL.
- Used XML extensively in the process of communicating with several external applications.
- Developed XSL’s to customize the display data from XML’s obtained through other systems.
- Used SQL navigator and PL/SQL for the database enhancement.
- Preparing and executing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used ANT Builder extensively for the code building and created Daily Rolling Log using Log4j.
- Used SVN for source code version control.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring MVC, XML, Web Services, SOAP, Oracle, PL/SQL, ANT, Log4j, JUnit, SVN, Windows.