- Proficient in making responsive web designs using either only HTML or CSS, by using CSS.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC.
- Knowledge on Single Page MVC Structure and experience in J2EE technologies like, Service Oriented Architecture & MVC frameworks.
- Proficient in creating server-side components, designing and implementing business tier objects, unit testing, debugging and deployment.
- Experience using all popular text-Editors like Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA CE,NetBeans, Komodo Edit, Sublime Text, and Notepad++, Atom, WebStorm, Visual Studio.
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model, Test Driven Development.
- Experience in the use of various relational databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server.
- Worked extensively with IDE's like Microsoft Visual Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver, Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ and Net Beans.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS along with GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Expertise in using debugging tools like Firebug and built in IDE debuggers for troubleshooting existing code.
- Expertise in designing and developing User Experiences for Web Applications using Web Authoring tools such as Adobe Dream-weaver CS3, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Flash.
- Good knowledge on IOT (Internet of things) subject.
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time, solid communicator with exceptional team-building skills.
- Always worked closely with system users and management personnel and gained reputation of loyalty, quick problem solving, and excellent teamwork and communication skills.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Core Java, Java 8, Reactor Java, Angular 2 and above.
XML Technologies: XML
Tools: Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, Notepad++, Web-storm, J-Developer, Visual Studio 2015, Gradle
Databases: Oracle 11g, My-SQL 5.1, MS Access 2007.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Unix &Linux
Java Technologies: Core Java, J2EE technologies, Spring, JDBC, Restful Services
Front-End Frameworks: Groundwork CSS., Angular JS.
Other Skills: Aws,IOT, Design Pattern, Sketching, Painting, Photography, Print Media Design. Adobe Illustrator CC.
- Involves in Design, Development, Implementation, fixes and support features needed for the application.
- AGILE Methodology: Active participation in breaking down the business requirements into stories and build the backlog which is part of sprint planning.
- Developed the business layer logic and Implemented Java 8, Reactor Java (Mono and Flux) Programming and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Factory Pattern.
- Designed and developed business and persistence layer components using Spring Boot, Spring IOC and Spring Data Rest JPA (Crud Repository).
- Designed and developed RESTful Web service interface using JAX-RS API and consumed RESTful Web services.
- To achieve Continuous Delivery goal on high scalable environment, used Docker coupled with load-balancing tool Nginx.
- Experience in creating and configuring Docker Containers and able to run application in docker specific network.
- Experience in developing vue.js components. Creating customs filters and directives for UI support.
- Utilized Jackson processor to handle JSON data binding for Request & Response objects.
- Experience in working with Micro-services development and aware of Micro-Services Architecture.
- Developed and configured the Java beans using Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Created business objects and service classes to implement business logic.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate.
- Worked on writing SQL queries for MySQL database.
- Worked on Apache Kafka which is messaging system works on publish-subscribe model.
- Involved in writing queries for accessing the data in Redis (Key-Value Data Store)
- Written JUnit Test cases for perform unit testing and used Mockito and tested web services with REST Client.
- Involved in setting up AWS services with EC2 instances, S3 bucket, IAM, RDS took part in deploying application in AWS along with writing and retrieving files to and from AWSS3bucket for UI to render data faster.
- Created Epics and User Stories in JIRA and followed Agile scrum development process.
- Used Gradle automated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Slf4j for the project.
- Worked with QA team for testing and resolve defects and bugs.
- Working exposure on Swagger, POSTMAN 2.0.
- Maintained the Production and the Test systems.
Environment: Java 1.8, Reactor Java, J2EE, Spring-Boot,Micro-Services, Web Services, Spring Web Flux, Apache Kafka, Restful, Vue.js, JAX-RS, Junit, Slf4j, Mockito, IntelliJ IDEA, Redis, Ngnix,Aws MySQL, Jenkins, Docker, SQL, Jersey, SQL, XML/HTTP, AJAX, JSP, JSON, Apache Commons.
- Involved in designing and implementing the User Interface for the General Information pages and Administrator functionality.
- Developed internal administration interface.
- Designed front end using JSP and business logic in Spring MVC.
- Used Spring MVC Framework for the application based on the MVC-II Architecture and implemented validator Framework.
- Mapping of the dispatcher Servlets in the Deployment Descriptor (XML).
- Used HTML, JSP, JSP Tag Libraries.
- Deployed application on Jboss Application Server and also configured database connection pooling.
- Developed stored procedures and Triggers for business rules.
- Performed unit tests and integration tests of the application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Spring, HTML, CSS, Java Script, UML, Jboss Application Server, MySQL, Linux and CVS.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed planning, requirements analysis, design, writing unit tests throughout the life-cycle of the project using Agile (Scrum) Methodology.
- Created a Front-end application using JSPs and Spring MVC for registering a new patient and configured it to connect to database using Hibernate.
- Developed client side validations using Angular JS and AJAX.
- Made use of Angular JS to simplify both the development and testing of this application.
- Developed and configured Oracle Database 11g tables including Functions, Procedures and Table constraints.
- Implemented a message producer sending XML messages to a JMS queue.
- Created standalone Java programs to read data from several XLS files and insert data into the Database as needed by the Testing team.
- Used web services for interaction between various components and created SOAP envelopes.
- Made use of SOAP web service for message negotiation and transmission.
- Performed web services testing on SOAP UI.
- Used SOA for exchanging information with any other service in the network.
- Involved in the deployment of the application into WebSphere application server.
- Used Eclipse IDE for entire application development.
- Ant Build tool configuration for automation of building processes for all types of environments - Test, QA, and Production.
- Developed Junit test cases for testing.
- Created queries & triggers in the database.
- Used Tortoise CVS as a version-controlling tool for managing the module developments.
- Prepared code documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Responsible for setting up Jenkins in AWS for Continuous integration and enabled web hooks to trigger the builds and used cloud formation to create the Jenkins stack in AWS .
- Used AWS Elastic bean stack to run the application backend and used AWS Code pipeline continuous delivery service.
- Conducted code review for team members, involved in smoke testing.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring 4.0,XML,Hibernate 4.1, Toad, SOA, Oracle 11g, SOAP, JAX-WS webservices, SOAPUI, TcpMon, AltovaXML Spy, Eclipse 3.1, WebSphere 7.1,JMS, Solaris 4.1, Aws, Junit, Powermock, jQuery 1.8, jQuery UI, Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, JPA, EJB 3.1, AJAX, Apache POI, ANT 1.8, Tortoise CVS
Java UI Developer
- Actively participated in interacting and gathering the requirements from the client for the new enhancements.
- Used Spring Frame Work to integrate with and Hibernate and used ORM mapping tool called Hibernate.
- Used standard J2EE design patterns and Model-View-Controller (Spring MVC) in application design.
- Developed a proof of concept for the Front-End UI by using the Angular.js and also created custom components and directives via writing the logic in $rootfunction.
- Responsible for prototype design, coding and unit testing.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project’s lifecycle.