- 7+ years of progressive experience in design, development, testing, documentation & production support applications using Internet, Web and Client Server Technologies in N - Tier J2EE Architecture.
- Seasoned SDLC programmer/analyst with proven track record of managing new initiatives, successfully meeting business objectives and ability to understand complex situations.
- Managed and coordinated with offshore development resources for various projects.
- Committed to work, highly organized, quick learner can work under tight deadline schedules.
- Experienced in Iterative / Agile development methodologies.
- Experienced in developing Internet based Applications using Java, J2EE Technologies - JDBC, JSP, EJB, JMS and Servlets.
- Experienced in creating and validating web applications using Struts & Spring Frameworks.
- Experienced in working with persistence Hibernate framework.
- Effective usage of MVC pattern and Design patterns.
- Effectively incorporated Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) and deployed them using the Application Server to implement business logic.
- Good experience in building ANT, Maven tool and JUnit, EasyMock, Fitnesse for testing the applications.
- Worked extensively on Eclipse, Intellij, Net Beans and JDeveloper for Application development.
- Expertise using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Deployed web applications in Apache Tomcat server.
- Experience in working with different operating systems Windows XP/7, UNIX.
- Excellent communication skills, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team worker.
- Excellent working experience in Production Monitoring and Support
- Used CVS, Subversion for Version Control.
- Tracked software issues and project progress enterprise-wide using Bugzilla, Jira, VersionOne, ClearQuest and XPlanner.
Confidential, Westlake, TX
Senior Java/Grails Consultant
- Lead client calls for requirements gathering and creating use cases.
- Discussion with customers to estimate requirements.
- Demos to customers during weekly iterations requesting feedback.
- Develop application in grails web based architecture.
- Develop and publish plugins for reuse.
- Create unit, functional and integration tests.
- Manage and lead monthly deployments.
- Adopt Agile Methodology to plan using JIRA.
- Update JIRA dashboard to track progress.
- Use SVN and BAMBOO for Continuous Integration.
- Perform infrastructure updates for applications.
- Perform application migration on servers, setup new applications
Environment: JAVA 1.6, Grails 1.3.5, Groovy, UNIX, TOMCAT, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle
Confidential, Southlake, TX
- Design the system to meet the clients’ requirement specification.
- Program in Java on web based architecture.
- Trouble shooting and debugging using IntelliJ plug-ins and java script debugging tools.
- Extensive use of Spring Framework to introduce IOC and DI.
- Work with internal customers for requirements gathering and functionality demo.
- Develop, debug, test and modification of web based programs for end-user application.
- Use FREEMARKER and AJAX for GUI.
- Adopt Agile Methodology to track day to day progress.
- Work on technical support mailbox and On-call in order to respond to client requests.
- Transfer support knowledge to global team members.
- Use of Hibernate ORM for data persistence.
Environment: JAVA 1.6, UNIX, TOMCAT, Spring, Hibernate