- 7+ years’ experience in Software Development with proficiency in designing and developing web - based enterprise application
- Worked for various business domains, such as Finance, Retail and IT
- Experienced skills in programing languages: Core Java 8, SpringBoot
- Strong programming skills in design and implementation of multi-tier web application using frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring framework 4
- Expertise in design and development of various web-based applications using Java EE technologies suc
- Have a good command for ORM technologies such as Hibernate 4.x, JDBC
- Experienced with both creating and consuming RESTful and SOAP Web Services
- Good exposure of developing and deploying Web-based applications using Eclipse with deployment servers Apache Tomcat6/7/8
- Hands on experienced in database development using SQL/PL-SQL in Oracle SQL, MySQL, SQL Server
- Worked with TDD approach by using back-end testing tools Junit.
- Experienced with configurations on Jenkins for continuous integration
- Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Requirement Specification, Configuration of reporting and Test cases
- Experienced in SOA based architecture and in Agile approaches, including Scrum and TDD, used JIRA for defect management
- Experienced with Java design patterns like Data Access Object, MVC, Data Transfer Object and Singleton
- In-depth understanding in Operating System, such as Memory Management, Multi-thread Programming
- Highly motivated and innovative problem solver with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Deployed applications to Docker containers and used Kubernetes using container orchestration.
Cloud: Amazon AWS (Computing Services, Storage Services, Database Services, Security and Identity Services: IAM Networking Services, Management Tools)
DevOps Tools: GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Nagios
Programming Languages: Java
Core Java: Java Beans, JDBC, I/O, Annotations, Multi-threading, Exception Handling, Collections.
Web Technologies: Servlets, Java Server Pages, JSTL, XML
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Transaction, Hibernate ORM, JPA, Microservices
IDE’s: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans, Spring Tool Suite(STS), SOAP UI, Putty
Database: MySQL 4.1, SQL Server 2000,.
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, HQL.
Web Services: RESTful and SOAP web services
Version Control: GitHub
Testing Tools: Selenium
Application Servers: Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix.
Logging/ Management Tools: Log4J, Kibana, JIRA
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Java and Cloud Engineer
- Implemented RESTful web services using Spring 4 for creating, updating and deleting alert settings for different users
- Using Spring Boot to create numerous Micro Services, such as Autopay Service, Payment Service, bill navigation, payment history and paperfree billing.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control
- Create DAO using Spring JDBC Template to manipulate the data in data base
- Implemented validation on web service requests. Performed exception handling
- Tested RESTful web services with Advanced REST client on Chrome
- Wrote Unix commends with PuTTY to access remote server
- Monitored applications using AWS Cloud watch
- Deployed applications to Docker containers using CI/CD pipeline.
- Performed the orchestration of containers using Kuberenetes.
- Setup Encryption/Decryption framework on local Apache Tomcat server
- Wrote SQL with Oracle SQL Developer for database schema creation, sequence definition and data modification in Oracle Database 11g
- Worked on debugging and bug fixing with Eclipse
- Develop REST API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC and develop Spring based Micro services to support Enterprise Web application
- Develop application using Log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info messages on the server console, used.
- Created continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, chef full automation.
- Worked on building and deploying Java code through Jenkins and maintained track inventory using Jenkins and set alerts when the servers are full and need attention.
- Created build pipeline for application versions, using Jenkins Continues Integration.
- Integrated Open stack API with Jenkins to do auto deployment of VM's.
- Write unit test cases using Junit and supported the application across multiple environments like QA, UAT and Production
- Deploying applications to Docker containers and using Kubernetes for container orchestration
- Creating AWS components like EC2, IAM, VPC, ELB, Security groups and Configuring RDS instances using Cloud Formations
- Implementing AWS Code Pipeline and Creating Cloud Formation JSON templates for infrastructure as code
- Support production systems and supply immediate investigation and resolution of software problems.
- Design and support environments in DEV, SIT for various ongoing projects
- Used Maven as dependency management and build tool for backend
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration, build and deployment
- Used GitHub for version control
- Written Chef Recipes to automate our build/deployment process and do an overall process improvement to any manual processes and managed Chef Cookbooks to automate system operations.
- Created Chef Automation tools and builds an overall process improvement to any processes.
- Created Chef Cookbooks and modules to automate system operations. Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
Java Software Developer
- Developed the web application using Spring framework 4 applying the MVC architecture developing controllers and components using Spring Annotations
- Created connections to database using Hibernate
- Developed DAO design pattern for hiding the access to data source objects
- Wrote annotated POJO classes which contain business logic to map database tables with java objects
- Created and Consumed RESTful web services for reusability and security purpose
- Used Oracle 11g database, and prepared queries for configuration purpose.
- Conducted code review for team members, involved in JUnit and Mockito testing Performed Unit Testing for each module and prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades
- Created logging reports by using log4j .
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration, deployment, and delivery
- Involved in Build and Deployment of the application in Agile SCRUM Methodology with TDD approach
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application
- Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports
- Designed and developed the overall architecture of online payroll management by using Spring framework 3
- Used Hibernate framework, wrote Mapping configuration file and also annotations to create database objects to access data from Oracle database, and also developed HQL and SQL queries
- Created and consumed RESTful web services for providing reusability and communication between front-end and back-end
- Consumed SOAP, WSDL to retrieve data from public database
- Involved in overall design & analysis of UI components and integration with existing J2EE
- Worked under TDD approach, created and configured test cases by using JUnit for unit test and Mockito as the mock testing framework
- Used GIT for version control, and configured in Jenkins for continuous integration
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report
- Worked under Agile SCRUM methodology
- Understood functional specifications, designing and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration, deployment, and delivery
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, Struts 2, Spring 3, Hibernate 4, RESTful, SOAP, XML, Oracle WebLogic 12c, Oracle 11g, JUnit, Mockito, log4j, HTML 5, CSS 3, Agile, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, jQuery, Git
Java Software Developer
- Developed 3-tier web application based on Spring Framework 3
- Wrote application presentation layer, which is based on Spring MVC, involving JSP, JSTL
- Developed Spring MVC Controller classes to call on the DAO layer to generate and execute business logic from the persistence layer by performing various CRUD operations, to access data from Oracle 10g Databases
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging and used JUnit extensively for testing
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements
- Implemented the web-based application following the MVC architecture using Struts 2 and used Spring to create and manage beans
- Used JNDI lookup in establishing a singleton database connection class using JDBC connection pools setup on the application server
- Developed DAO service methods to populate the domain model objects using Hibernate
- Implemented Unit and Integration test cases with JUnit based on Functional Flow
- Worked with a team of 13 developers to design, develop, test, deploy and maintain web applications on J2EE and other environments.
- Developed diagrams for MYSQL DATA structure Entity Relationship and Data Flow
- Performed capacity planning for MYSQL Database growth
- Ensured availabity of MYSQL database in a production Environment
- Directed Automated testing and rendered direct support of existing software systems during full life cycle development.
- Deployed Agile methodologies and designed and product releases of software components.
- Coordinated with 10 + GUI developers.
- Created API calls over web services on a separate application to process legal instruments for business loan products.
- Created and executed PL/SQL on a daily basis for refreshing data feeds from multiple systems .
- Worked on multiple Java Environments including J2SE,J2EE, Spring 3.0,Spring boot, Hibernate etc.
- Documented recovery plans and defined processes in a high availability architecture for meeting development needs.
- Directed requirement gathering meetings and extensively analysed Use Cases, Entity Relationship and Data Flow models.
- Designed algorithms and codes by deploying Object oriented Design Methodology and various design patterns
- Successfully delivered a total of 3 web and web services Applications.
- Restricted build environment to implement technologies such as Maven, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot.
- Deployed Spring Web flow to create flow mechanism based on business rules and the configuration entity model in JPA.
- Created detailed design documentation for use cases of the system to be signed off by business users.