- Around 6 years of experience in Software Development areas such as Analysis, Design, Implementation, and quality assurance Testing of web based and client/server applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Professional experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) core areas such as Analysis, Design, Deployment, Testing and Implementation of Object Oriented, Web - Based, Distributed and Enterprise Applications with Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing multi-tier enterprise applications using Java, J2EE & related technologies such as Spring, Struts, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JDBC, Hibernate, Servlets, XML, JSON, JSP, JSTL, Maven, HTML and Web services (SOAP, REST).
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and hands-on experience of development in Core Java, including Collections, Exception Handling, I/O System and Multi-Threading.
- Expertise in Build and deployment of product and help customer in moving production and follow the PCI compliance standards.
- Experience using persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Strong understanding of implementing codes using Java for Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Bean Factory, DAO, MVC and Decorator pattern.
- Pleasant experience in building and exposing REST based web services using JAX-RS, and SOAP web services using Apache CXF.
- Working knowledge on testing using JUnit, Selenium and SOAP UI testing tools.
- Experienced in designing and developing applications using relational databases Such as Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL 5.0, and MongoDB as NoSQL database. Proficient in SQL - Optimizing SQL queries, indexing.
- Experience in using Maven and Jenkins for Building and Deployment of applications.
- Experience on version control software such as Git.
- Experience in web applications servers, including WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in Agile Software Development (Scrum and XP), waterfall model and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Reliable, ef fici ent team player with good behavioral and technical skills and self -mot ivat e d and able to adapt quickly to modern technologies.
- Handling teams and coordination with support, deployment, testing and product management and UAT with combination of Onsite and Offshore.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, self-motivated, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective communication skills and organizational skills combined with attention and time management skills.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Full Stack Developer
- Liaise with Application Product Owners and Designers and define the requirements for the capability to be built/enhanced for the customer servicing application.
- Will work with various development teams and coordinate with PMO office, IT application Services team (Portal, AJAX, Back Office, SQL, CBO), Business units and 3rd parties to deliver projects and change requirements following Agile practices.
- Work with team in coding and integrating various components of the dashboard application such as User interface, consuming services to connect to backend database, monitoring and alerting systems. Technologies used in this phase includes.
- Translate functional/nonfunctional requirements into systems requirements validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Creating Rest based API services using Java to fetch data from multiple test systems by connecting directly or through APIs.
- Testing the changes in dev environment by writing unit tests using Chai and Mocha for stubbing and promoting the code to Entillitrak from Spring tools suite.
- Worked on building artifacts (compilation of build.xml to war file) and involved in deployment to Dev, Test and Production environments.
- Encryption and Decryption using Key, Hash and Asymmetric algorithm for secure transactions and customer personal information.
- Developing crypto profiles, OAUTH, SSL, Proxy Profiles as part of SSL Implementation.
- Developing security policies like Authentication, Authorization and Auditing in a multi-protocol Gate way
- Setting up for automation of functional and regression testing using Jenkins.
- Will work with bug tracking tools like JIRA and GIT as Version Control System to manage the code across different environments.
- Support the deployment of code across the different environments such as QA and Production.
- Support in triaging and resolution of problem and bugs reported from testing and end users in production.
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Building SpringBoot microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise
- Developed and hosted web services (Balance Inquiry, Internal and External Ports & Phone Upgrade) using Spring 3.3.
- Implemented DAO layer using Spring JDBC to perform various operations for phone upgrade, Benefits delivery services.
- Worked on migration of legacy DAO to Spring JDBC.
- Monitoring applications are using the Splunk and New Relic.
- Worked on building RESTFULL web services for VAS (Value Added Services) module.
- Re-wrote JAX-WS and JAX-RS web services to Spring Boot Restful web services
- Using Microservice with Spring Boot interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Developing the microservices using Spring Boot to remove boiler plate code.
- Implementing Common API Gateway for the micro services integrations using Spring API Gateway.
- Developing UI components using Angular JS (MVC), JSON and HTML.
- Dealing with AngularJS, React JS, HTML to enable client-side data to meet specific criteria by applying various validations.
- Implementing Spring framework such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Spring Security, SpringAOP, and Spring integration.
- Implementing server-side components using Node Js and MongoDB for data management.
- Developing New library micro services architecture using Rest APIs and Spring Boot.
- Implementing Web services using SOAP and WSDL which communicates through different modules.
- Implementing database transactions using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Using Jenkins and pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Implementing Log4j to maintain system log which is developed in My Eclipse for fast development.
- Involving in QA support and deployed the application on production server and supported the project.
- Using the Agile Scrum model to develop the applications using JIRA
- Working on Test plans and Unit Testing using Junit.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Developed REST and SOAP based web service interfaces to consume different third-party web services.
- Used the JDBC Configuration files for data base Connectivity.
- Developed DAOs using DAO Design Pattern to insert and update the data in the database.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing.
- Involved in the Functional testing, regression, system testing
- Implemented multi-threading in the application by using Swing worker thread.
- Developed screens in JSF Prime faces components interacting with various systems.
- Developed GUI by using Java Swing to create various objects in the request.
- Extensively used JFC/Swing which contains various customized swing components like JApplet, JTable, and JList etc.
- Hands on experience in creating/altering the reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Implemented SSRS Integration with Java/JEE web applications.
- Hands on experience on Adobe live cycle to create/modify the documents with static and dynamic data.
- Implemented the feature to deliver auto generated notices to the customers.
- Implemented the new role Worker Read-only in the worker portal to enable the read-only features for the workers with specific role.
- Integrated with JMS/MQ to upload health Insurance plans in the system.
- Hands on experience in debugging, testing the web service with Soap UI.
- Performed Unit Testing on the application using Junit.
- Used IntelliJ IDE in entire project development.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines, Drools. Explored Drools modules such as Drools Expert, Drools Fusion, and Drools Flow, which adds event processing capabilities to the platform.
- Conducted Regression testing through automated testing tools like Selenium and Cucumber along with manual testing.
- Experience in Jenkins and UDeploy.
- Used Clover, Cobertura, PMD, Checkstyle and Find Bugs for good coding coverage and better coding rules.