- I am a Java developer and AWS certified solutions architect associate with years of hands - on professional experience in software development; primarily with Java, Spring, Hibernate, and AWS Cloud.
- Creates cutting-edge solutions for unique user needs by actively participating in all phases of software development lifecycles.
- Implemented applications using Agile-Scrum methodologies. Outstanding communication skills; interfaces effectively with upper managers, staff, peers and clients.
Programming & Scripting: Java, Groovy, C/C++, Python, Bash, PowerShell.
Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Quartz Job Scheduler, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Hibernate, JPA, Spring AOP, AspectJ, Log4j2, Sl4j, API and Micro services.
Tools: and Utilities: Eclipse, PgAdmin, Oracle SQL Developer, PuTTY, Postman, SQuirreL, MySQL Workbench, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Lucidchart, Microsoft Visio.
Databases: Oracle 12c, PostgreSQL 11, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, DB2, MySQL, FlywayDB.
Web & Application Servers: JBoss 6.4, Apache Tomcat 8.5, 9.0
Repository, Build & Dependency Mgt: Git, TFS, Ant, Jenkins, Maven
Cloud Technologies: AWS Cloud.
Platforms: Windows Server 2012, Linux (Ubuntu Distro.).
Sr. Java Developer
- Gather requirements, design and implement new features (POJOs, APIs) and bug fixes on Admin Tools and iPackager modules.
- Upgrade major maven dependencies like Spring Framework, Hibernate, and FlywayDB to recent versions and perform migrations.
- Manage and utilize Confidential resources on AWS cloud services like EC2, VPC, IAM, S3, EBS, ELB et al.
- Provide technical documentation that showcases work flows of various functionalities of the iPackager module.
- Perform Jenkins build and deployment to different streams.
- Attend weekly Agile Scrums, offshore meetings, and code reviews.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Implement new functionalities and refactor legacy system using Java 8 features and advanced UI/UX approaches.
- Tune up JVM performance improvements using JMeter.
- Reconfigure application environments for proxy updates and firewall rule changes.
- Analyze and perform SQL query optimization, and database analysis on Oracle 12c database server.
- Coordinate releases and perform building and deployments on production server.
- Provide daily client maintenance and support for high revenue generating ecommerce platform at Confidential .
- Coordinate with offshore team, clients and business partners to ensure quality of code and on time deliverability.
- Provide code implementation based on migration strategies from system end users.
- Monitor & debug Prodo Migration performance and validity on development, pre-production and production environments.
- Performed remote debugging, hot deploy, build and deployment in production servers.
- Prepare documentations, unit test plans, and action items.
- Participate in code reviews, code refactoring, daily offshore meetings, and client meetings.
- Lead a team of 3 junior engineers by providing mentorship and support.
- Worked on controllers, service layers, repositories, and database endpoints for multiple systems of micro service architectures.
- Developed Hibernate mapping with JPA, used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) inside the repository classes to pull records from the database.
- Created REST Controllers and consumed REST APIs in JSON/XML formats using Postman.
- Developed mobile compatible views using Bootstrap, JSP, custom tag libraries, HTML, CSS, LESS, SASS for rich UX.
- Rewrite code to optimize existing code base utilizing design patterns principle, employed data structures and algorithms, improved code reusability and quality.
- Accessed third party service employing RESTful web service calls by sending JSON objects using POSTMAN.