- 5+ years of professional experience including design and development of projects, building the web applications using in the areas of Java/J2EE Client and Server - side enterprise applications.
- Good Skills in all phases of SDLC like requirements, multi-tier application development with Agile, Scrum, TDD, and Waterfall.
- Strong experience in design, development using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JMS, MVC Framework, Webservices, XML.
- Used Java8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections, and multithreading.
- Expertise in web-based GUIs using Applets, JSP, HTML5, CSS3 Ajax jQuery, Bootstrap, Java script, Angular JS 2.0/4.0/6/7 and was involved in resolving cross browser Java script issues.
- Extensively worked with both Core and Advanced Java concepts.
- Implemented design patterns Singleton, MVC, Object Factory, Front Controller, Factory Design pattern, Singleton.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring framework features MVC, AOP, DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Ribbon, Spring Security, Spring JDBC Templates.
- Implementing Service Oriented Architecture using Web Services including SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, and SOAP UI.
- Expert in writing SQL queries and using Hibernate framework with Spring ORM in interaction with the RDBMS and familiar with Non-Relational Database like Mongo DB.
- Experience in Implementation Token (Oauth2, SAML) base security using Restful API.
- Experienced in implementing modules like Hibernate, JavaBeans, Servlets, Struts, and XML Mapping.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot for running apps.
- Expertise in working with cloud services like Amazon web services AWS, Spring Cloud services and PCF are used.
- Hands on in AWS, which includes EC2, S3, Elastic Load Balancer, Beanstalk, Cloud watch, IAM, Server Migration, Route53, SQS, VPC, DynamoDB, SNS, Glacier, RDS, Lambda and NoSQL databases, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Responsible for creating a microservices system using Java 8 with Spring Boot, Netflix OSS and RESTful API in order to improve the scalability factor of the company’s product.
- Experience with Spark to handle streaming data and Scala for the batch processing and Spark streaming data.
- Extensive experience with RDBMS like Oracle 11g, MySQL and developing Views, Functions and SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers Involved in Designing the Database Schema and writing the complex SQL queries.
- Performed Query operations on NoSQL database Cassandra for storing and loading data of customers.
- Experience in TDD, using JUnit framework with Mockito and Easy mock, Spring Junit Runner.
- Experienced in using Log4j and good expertise in application build tools like ANT, Gradle and Maven.
- Worked on Git as version control management and JIRA as Defect management for bug, issue tracking of application. Used JENKINS for continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipeline.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, Swing, AWTMulti-threading, Java Networking
Programming Languages: Java, Core Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
J2EE Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts 2.0, JSF
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JSF, IBATIS
Spring Framework: Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security
Database Server: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, RDBMS, MongoDB, Cassandra
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, STS
REST, SOAP, JAXWS, JAX: RPC, JAX-RS, WSDL, Axis2, UDDI, Apache CXF
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Clear case
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Agile, Scrum, Water: Fall, Rapid Application DevelopmentTest Driven development
Modelling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Operating System: Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX
Tools: Apache Camel, ESB, cucumber, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Testing &logging: Junit, Jasmine, JUnit, Log4J, SoapUI, Test NG, Easy mock and Power mockKarma, Protractor, Mockito, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Followed agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Developed applications using Angular 7, Java8 and new features of java (lambda expressions).
- Used Java 8 features like Stream API to write effective, clean and concise code, Filters, Pipeline to make our application easier accessing the elements from collections and applying operations on it.
- Used Spring framework along with Angular 7, HTML, CSS, Node.JS construct the dynamic web pages (presentation layer) for the application.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Extensively used jQuery to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Implemented Angular 7 Router to enable navigation from one view to next as agent performs application tasks.
- Developed UI components using Angular 7 dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Extensively worked on Spring, Auto-wiring, Security, AOP, Spring quartz for scheduling tasks to generate reports.
- Developed web services using Apache Axis based upon WSDL to integrate software applications with internal users utilizing signatures, xml based SAML and WS-Security encryption.
- Worked with Microservices related frameworks Spring Ribbon, Eureka for client-side load balancer.
- Implemented pre-authentication data base security using Spring Batch for scheduling batch jobs.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring, Hibernate and developed various logics and reports using HQL and Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, Hibernate cache concepts.
- Implemented RESTful microservices using the Spring boot, Spring Integration, Hibernate, Spring Data, MVC.
- Used microservice with spring boot interacting combination of REST and apache Kafka message brokers.
- Created stored procedures, triggers and views using PL/SQL for data modification Using DML insert, update, delete.
- Worked in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring MVC on top of Spring Boot.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Angular Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Implemented Spring security to manage access to different users. Designed and Developed Web Services using technologies WSDL, SOAP to communicate to the other modules.
- Creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot application.
- Creating S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket for storage and backup on AWS.
- Used Swagger framework, implementing the Restful API and Swagger gives the rich User interface to test API.
- Worked with GIT, Source Tree and Bitbucket for source code, unit tests, automated tests management.
- Jenkins as Continuous Integration Server for configuring, administrating, integrating with system tools.
- Created and configured management reports and dashboard using Splunk by identifying data patterns, metrics.
- Designed and Developed SQL queries, SQL procedures, Functions, triggers to handle the business rules data integrity and for various tables required for the project in Oracle database and used the Stored Procedures in the application data transactions.
- Developed all custom processes, workflows and schemes within JIRA to accommodate the organization’s needs.
Environment: Core Java, Java 8.0, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 7, Node.js, jQuery JSON, AJAX, HQL, Bootstrap, JBOSS 5.1, Spring Boot, Spring Ribbon, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Scala, JIRA, Apache Kafka, REST, Hibernate, DAO,JPA, Eclipse, log4j, Oracle 11g, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, AWS, Docker, JBOSS, Junit, Swagger.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Java /Full Stack Developer
- Used agile methodology and attended daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to update working status etc.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Adapter, Service locator, Session facade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Used Multi-threading to overcome the errors in the process of transactions, handle threads by main thread process.
- Used Custom Node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete.
- Experience in developing server-side applications using Node.js to achieve scalability in real-time web applications.
- Develop screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM.
- Created and injected spring services and DAOs to achieve dependency injection MVC components to implement.
- Implemented the associated business Modules integration using Spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Responsible for support and maintenance of batch jobs, implemented Spring Batch for huge number of transactions.
- Designed and developed the end points (Controllers), business layer, DAO layer using Hibernate and Spring IOC.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC.
- Implemented Hibernate to persist the data into database, wrote HQL based queries to implement CRUD operations.
- Apache Mesos and Kubernetes were used as the best ecosystem to deploy and manage Micro-services.
- Used RabbitMQ message broker to route messages to the clients across the cloud network of entire project.
- Developed REST web services clients to consume those web services as well other enterprise wide web services. Transferred XML data between two interfaces designed RESTful web services for handling AJAX requests.
- Configured JDBC and LDAP security in the application server. Developed LDAP server configuration file to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat 8 and Node.js servers to deploy and configure Java API’s and frontend modules.
- Extensively Used Apache Storm to transform unstructured data before it sends into NOSQL Data Base.
- Used Jersey Web Services to connect the applications from backend database to frontend.
- Used XML parser API's like JAXB API within the web service for marshalling/unmarshalling.
- Involved in Support and Maintenance of the application and troubleshooting of Issues on JBOSS by checking logs.
- Worked with Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN (Sub Version), GIT, GitHub, and Clear Case.
- Created continuous integration builds using Jenkins and deployed on WebSphere application server.
- Used Gradle tool to configure and build the application project and continuous integrated with Jenkins.
- Used RAD (Rational Application Developer) which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code.
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, and Selenium Grid.
Java Fullstack Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used spring framework including Spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security and implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IoC) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of MongoDB.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3,
- Project migration into cloud environment using AWS, Docker container.
- Application and developed cross browser and multi browser compatible web pages using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Implemented code according to create AngularJS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Scrum methodology by breaking down the project to several sprints.
- Used Hibernate annotations for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) with Oracle database.
- Migrated existing module into Microservices architecture using Spring Boot services to make the components independent.
- Involved in development of web services using REST framework and Spring Boot.
- Developed the persistence layer (DAO) and the presentation layer (controllers) and used J2EE design patterns like Model View Controller, Data Access Object, and Business Delegate, etc.
- Developing pom.xml files for Maven build scripts. Poll the SCM for number of new commits in the daily process.
- Implemented microservices using Spring Boot Platform build upon Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Used Java Collection classes, interfaces, Spring Boot JAX-RS API in backend for building custom REST API’s.
- Supporting for Agile methodology for these services and using JIRA for tracking tool.
- Used Ng-Model to create two-way data bindings for reading and writing input-control values.
- Involved in implementation of Web Applications requiring deployment on Amazon Web Services (AWS) PaaS using EC2 instances, S3 Buckets, Lambdas, Auto Scaling, and Load Balancers.
- Created custom, self-contained, reusable, and testable Angular modules, components and services to implement key functionalities.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis, Code development and estimating the time-line for the stories and project.
- Worked in using Angular JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites and for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Worked on GIT as a version control. Utilized NPM scripts for build and test environments in a Node.js application.
- Expertise working experience on continuous build integration (CI/CD) tools Jenkins.
- Create and maintain Jenkins jobs for store the build artifacts in Nexus/Artifactory and automation process to upload chef server, build Stack, Route53 and CNAME configuration.
- Involved in the unit testing by writing the test cases and test suites with the help of JUNIT.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
Environment: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS, JPA, Hibernate, REST APIs, Tomcat, HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, Bootstrap, Angular, JSON, Jenkins, Agile scrum, GIT, Visual Studio Code.