- 9 years of professional IT experience in system design, development of enterprise software, implementation of Client/Server and Intranet/web - based n-tier architecture systems. Utilizes Object Oriented and Internet technologies with strong domain knowledge of Finance, Banking and Insurance. Extensive experience in all phases of software product/project development like system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of business applications by using Java, J2EE, open source frameworks and DevOps.
- Extensive experience in all phases of software product/project development like System Analysis, Design and development and deployment of business applications using J2EE technologies and Testing, and release.
- Excellent programming skills and development experience in languages/technologies like Core Java, Servlets, JSP, XSL, XML, JSON and web Services.
- Good experience on OOPS, Serialization Java multi-threading and concurrency packages.
- Good experience on design/implementation of Restful webservices.
- Proficiency in using Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, hibernate framework and AJAX.
- Experience on Spring boot and Microservices.
- Experience of using various Java/J2EE Design.
- Expertise in back-end development using SQL.
- Good experience in using Java/J2ee design patterns.
- Extensive experience in Windows 98/2000/NT/XP environments, UNIX and LINIX.
- Skilled at programming on different Java Ides’ like Eclipse, SQL Developer
- Experience in working with the source control and versioning tools like CVS, GIT.
- Highly motivated, quick starter, solution-oriented programmer, Strong in object-oriented analysis and design, Excellent at solving complex problems under strict deadlines.
Languages & API: Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Microservices, Hibernate, SQL, Log4j, JUnit
DBMS: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
Web Services: RESTful web services.
Development tools: Eclipse, SQL Developer and Putty.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, SOLARIS, and LINUX.
Methodology: Agile Scrum and Waterfall.
Testing Tools: Postman
- Interacted with business to collect requirements, designed planning and administration modules.
- Designed and implemented web services using Microservices.
- Designed and implemented persistence layer using Hibernate framework.
- Designed Java based services using Spring.
- Written SQL queries to retrieve/update the plans/user information.
- Did deployments on DEV/QA/UAT using Jenkins jobs.
Environment: Java, HTML, CSS, log4j, Maven, GIT, Unix,, Oracle, Microservices, Restful web Services, Spring MVC,Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Understanding the requirements. Worked with Architects and implemented POC to identify the technologies that can be used in this project.
- Designed and developed web services to process the transactions.
- Did unit testing, system testing and regression testing.
- Interacted with upstream system team if there are any issues with data.
- Did enhancements base on business requirements.
- Did bug fixes and deployed the fixes on DEV and QA environments.
Environment: UNIX, Windows, Java, j2ee, XML, Spring IOC, Spring Restful web services, JSON, Hibernate, Tomcat, Eclipse
- Developed Application to communicate and extract data from the AX system using AX Webservices API.
- Wrote java code to save the documents based on MIME types into the Document Imaging System.
- Retrieving the documents from the DMS based on the document mime type
- Wrote java code for multiple attachments with fax and email by using itext API
- Wrote code to send multiple attachments through fax using Right Fax API
- Wrote code using java reflection API
- Developed Batch File application to save the documents into DMS
- Wrote java code using Java Mail API to send multiple attachments through emails
- Developed web client servlet to test the Correspondence application
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlet, Websphere 6.0, RAD6.0, WinCVS, AX Webservices, EMC Captiva Server, Right Fax Captires Server, Java Mail, XML, XSL,XSLT