- Highly skilled in J2EE distributed component Architecture, OOAD Programming skills using java.
- Strong experience in using React JS along with Redux and Flux for creating reusable UI components.
- Used Webpack for client - side and server-side development with NodeJS.
- Extensive experience in developing User Interface.
- Good Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge with development frameworks like JSF, Spring and Hibernate.
- Knowledge of J2EE Design patterns and methodologies.
- Extensive experience in developing Internet and Intranet related applications using J2EE, JNDI, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, WebSphere, WebLogic, EJB, Tomcat and Struts Framework.
- Extensive experience with database MySQL, Oracle (Database Design, Oracle Stored Procedures, Triggers and SQL Queries).
- Good exposure with Java Script, jQuery, AJAX.
- Have Good experience in implementing web services like SOAP, REST, WSDL and UDDI
- Good exposure on JUnit for testing the application.
- Used Maven, Gradle and ANT scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Experience in Version Control systems like Git .
- Worked on POSTMAN tool for testing Web Service.
- Experience with message systems like Apache Kafka.
- Implemented security and authentication concepts such as OAuth2.0.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE tools like NetBeans, and Eclipse and IntelliJ Java/J2EE application development.
- Experienced in process, validate, parse, and extract data from .xml file.
- Motivated and focused team player with strong problem solving and analytical skills. Generate new ideas and quickly learn new technologies to get the job done.
Java Platform: Java, J2EE, Servlet, Struts, Hibernate, JPA, Spring, Spring Boot, JSP, JSF, Java Beans, JDBC, Junit, REST/SOAP-Web services, Swagger, ActiveMQ
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JPA, Microservices
Web/Application Servers: J Boss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, No SQL
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, SOAP UI, Postman
Building Tools: Gradle, Maven, Ant
Development Methodologies: Agile/Scrum
Version Control: Git
Design Patterns: DAO, Singleton, Factory Pattern
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Testing Tools: Junit, Mockito
- Interaction with client team to understand business requirements and develop the System design and involved in technical discussions.
- Designed and developed the web application using Spring Boot.
- Used Hibernate framework for Data Persistence, involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations for data persistence.
- Created interface to use third party services using RESTFUL webservice call by a sending JSON Object.
- Designed and developed API with all CRUD capabilities using RESTful
- Performed unit testing and Integration test.
- Wrote the Business Logic using service class.
- Also helped extracting and preparing test data during the IST (Integrated System Testing).
- Swagger annotations were utilized for documentation of REST services.
- Involved in Core Java concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading and Serialization.
- Created Use cases and Test cases for respective modules.
- Used Collection classes to handle the data.
- Extensively used Factory design pattern to separate dependencies from business logic.
- Design, develop and test HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Typescript, jQuery and React.JS that meets accessibility and web browser standards for website.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked with NPM commands and using package. JSON for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node.js applications.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Micro Services and enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka Server.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in compute Cloud of AWS.
- Extensively performed User Interface validations on client-side.
- Developed Test cases for Unit testing.
- Derived use cases and developed class and sequence diagrams of the project flow.
- Wrote and executed SQL queries to validate data.
Environments: Java1.8, J2EE, IntelliJ, MySQL, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Restful web services, JSON, Micro services, Swagger, Postman, Log4j, Node JS, NPM, Tomcat, Git, WebStorm IDE.
- Involved in Client Business Requirement meetings.
- Involved in System Requirement Specifications Documents.
- Prepared the High Level and low-level Documentation of Functional and Technical Design specifications.
- Strong core Java skills with a good knowledge of multi-threading and performance tuning.
- Integrating the view module with Oracle database using Hibernate.
- Developing JSP pages and the view and controller related files using spring web MVC framework.
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing.
- Involved in Hibernate mapping, both data and code.
- Involved in preparing views using Jsp.
- Used Spring Framework for MVC Architecture.
- Designed Web pages by HTML and the query processing’s done with the help of Servlets and JDBC.
- Producing, modifying and maintaining websites and web applications.
- Implemented Multithreading for handling multiple requests and for high performance.
- Used ANT built tool for compiling and generating a war file.
- Developed Custom XML Parser for parsing large XML files and update the data to the database using SAX based Parser.
- Handled exceptions that arise during the execution of a program using Exception handling.
- Followed agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development, and scrum status meetings.
Environments: HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, JDK, J2EE, Servlet, XM, Oracle, Web Sphere Application Server.