- 4 years of experience in Analysis, design and development of applications using Java/J2EE in Banking, Ecommerce Industries.
- Expertise in conceptualizing, designing and coding technical solutions using Java/J2EE and UI technology stacks to satisfy complex business problem statements.
- Ability in using Spring 4.x (Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Spring JMS, Spring REST, Spring Boot) and Object Relational Mapping frameworks (ORM’s) like Hibernate with mapping of persistent classes and usage of Hibernate Query Language.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architectures)and Microservice architectures using J2EE web services based on Restful (JAX - RS), SOAP (JAX WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Apache Axis.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM and SNS.
- Expertise in XML technologies like DTD/Schemas, DOM, SAX and XSLT.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Experience in working with Web Servers like Apache Tomcat and Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere and JBOSS.
- Proficient in build/deploy tools Ant, Maven and Jenkins, ClearCase, CVS, SVN, Nexus, Git, ClearQuest, Sonar.
- Experience in J2EE Testing in developing test cases with Junit for Unit testing, and logging using Log4J. Followed Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM methodology of software development which satisfies the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Penchant to learn things, Good communication skills, Hardworking and adaptable, quick learning, Self-motivated, precise and dedicated.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, DHTML, Servlets, JSPs, EJB, JMS, XML, JSF, JQuery, Node.JS and Ajax
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic and J-Boss
IDE’s: Eclipse, NetBeans
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and MongoDB
Web services: AXIS, SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL and Restful
Version Control: GitHub, Subversion, GIT
Other Utilities: ANT, Log4j, Soap-UI and Maven
- Involved in various Scrum phases like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development and the project was developed using Agile based SCRUM Methodology.
- Developed application using spring concepts - (DI/IOC, AOP, Batch implementation) and Spring MVC. Used spring framework and interacted with back-end database using Hibernate framework.
- Used Java 1.8 features like Java Stream API , Lambda with references , Collections , Concurrency expressions API , etc to enhance the code quality and readability.
- Implemented all the functionality using Spring IO/ SpringBoot, Thymeleaf and Hibernate ORM. Executed JavaEE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, spring transactions and spring security modules.
- Designed and implementing AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), VPC and Cloud Formation.
- Developed some Spring customized Dependency Injections based on business logics.
- Implemented Routing and HTTP modules for navigation between the components and invoking the Rest Services using GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE methods.
- Consumed Restful web services to get the JSON object (Response) and manipulated the JSON Object to display the response in the webpage. Deployed the Application EAR and RestfulServices on Jboss Application Server.
- Implemented transactions using XML, Web Services, Microservices, JNDI and Multithreading Executor Services.
- Written the Rest Services to get the data from NoSQL MongoDB collections in JSON format.
- Developed and executed Unit Test plans using JUnit, ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with Quality Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins .
- Implemented Log4j and I18N technology for a broader perspective of the project.
- Used GIT for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Participated in configuration management, change management activities and code re-views.
- Used JIRA for defect management and to keep track of bugs and issues.
- Involved in weekly Sprint planning and retrospectives and two scrum meetings a day to deliver product in less time with good quality.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Hibernate, Bootstrap, Rest API, HTML, CSS, Maven, Jenkins, Log4j, GIT, AWS, OAuth, Jira, MongoDB, Json, XML, Junit, Oracle, Agile, Windows.
- Analyzed the technical requirements and created various models required for the project. Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Spring Framework.
- Part of restful URL design for platform services. Used Spring MVC to create end points for service URLs. Defined XSD for service payloads.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing, implementing the Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot. Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP with JAX-WS for large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console using swaggered UI registered micro services.
- Integrated Spring Security Delegating Filter Proxy filter chain in web.xml to secure the application and limit access privileges to the users.
- Implementation of cloud-specific AWS technologies including IAM, MFA, Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Services (S3), Route 53, Cloud Formation, Elastic Bean Stalk, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), RDS and Cloud Watch.
- Implemented Angular JS and AJAX for the better performance of system and partial page rendering.
- Implemented DAO design pattern for database related activities (Add, Delete, Modify etc) and to interact with the database using JDBC.
- Implemented the function to send and receive messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously and send JMS message to Apache Active MQ on the edge device.
- Used Maven to manage Project's build and dependencies, and Jenkins tool for deployments to environments.
- Used SOAP and WSDL WebServices and microservices for accessing and providing the Services to other Applications.
- Worked with Maven build tool to build and deployed application on JBoss application server.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Tested REST services using google chrome’s POSTMAN plugin. Using JBOSS server for running applications.
- Used JIRA for project management. Epics, tasks and subtasks are created to track the progress.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring boot, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Microservices, Hibernate, SOPA, JAX-WS, Spring Security, AWS, HTML, CSS, DOM, Maven, Ajax, WSDL, Web Services, Log4j, Rest, Apache Active MQ, JMS, DAO, Swaggered UI, Windows.