- Over 11+ years of professional experience as a Java J2EE Developer in Object Oriented development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing web - based applications using Java, J2EE, Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST , MVC framework, Spring , Hibernate, Struts, Oracle and SQL.
- Experience in working on various Spring modules ( Spring Core, Spring MVC, DAO, AOP, Batch, Boot ) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experience in AWS setup configuration/maintenance
- Experience in scaling and migrating application to AWS Environment.
- Good Knowledge on deploying the micro - services in Dev space of pivotal cloud foundry and to deploy in higher environment.
- Strong Performance in Continuous Delivery pipeline with Jenkins and GitHub .
- Experience working with Jenkins, Docker, Nagios, Zabex, Splunk.
- Experience working with scripting languages Groovy, PHP, Unix Shell Scripting, Python, Perl.
- Experienced in implementing DAO layers using JPA standards and Hibernate API interfaces.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSD, XMI, SOA, JAXB, JAXP, Apache Axis .
- Experienced in working with SOA architecture by producing/consuming SOAP based web services using Apace Axis, CXF engines.
- Solid understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms & Object-Oriented design concepts
- Experience in producing and consuming Rest based web services.
- Proficient in designing applications using Java and J2EE Design Patterns such as Creational, Structural and Behavioral design patterns Singleton, Factory, Facade, Builder, Observer, Command Patterns, Value/Data Transfer etc.
- Strong knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions, Optimistic Locking.
- Experienced in implementing presentation layer using JSF, JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, Java script and servlets.
- Experienced with Oracle Weblogic Application Server, JBOSS application servers and Apache Tomcat Application Serve
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills
- Java 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 , Eclipse 3.0, My Eclipse, NetBeans 5.0, RAD 6.0, WSAD 5.2, J2EE 1.3, JDBC 2.0
- Servlets 2.3, JSP 1.2, EJB 3.0, Java Beans, Swing, JNDI, JMS, JAXP, JAXB, JTS, JTA, SOAP, RMI, HIBERNATE
- SPRING, STRUTS, Groovy, Grails, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML java script, AngularJS,, Jules, Oracle 8i/9i
- MS SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2000 , DB2, MySQL and MS Access 2000, Microsoft Visio 2000, Rational Rose
- Clear case, CVS, VSS,OC4J, BEA WebLogic 5.x/7.x/8.x/9x/10x, JBoss 5.0/6.0/7.0, IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.0/6.0/7.0
- TOMCAT 4.5 / 5.0/ 6.0/ 7.0 , TOAD, SQL Developer, Squirrel, Bean Store, MS DOS, Win ‘95/NT/2000/XP, Linux.
- Designed architecture of real time processing micro services workflow considering the upstream and downstream system capabilities.
- Developing Micro Services, and creating API’s using Java Spring Boot framework using Maven as a build tool and Oracle as an enterprise level database.
- Rally is used to track current sprint user stories and maintaining a backlog. HP ALM is used to track defects.
- Hosting Micro Services on PCF and AWS platforms.
- Migrated applications from internal data center to AWS.
- Used Spring AOP for the transaction management and logging.
- Bitbucket repo is used as a centralized repository and configured Hooks and Webhooks to Rally and Slack tools for notification purposes.
- Implemented Jenkins for a central build and deploy activities by configuring Jenkins in micro service apps.
- Implemented Spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JDBC modules.
- Producer API’s are exposed via proxy using APIGEE.
- Plan, deploy, monitor, and maintain Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure consisting of multiple EC2 nodes and VMWare Vm's as required in the environment.
- Worked in managing VMs in Amazon using AWS and EC2.
- Created and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud using Jenkins.
- Automate the cloud deployments using chef, python and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Eureka service registry of PCF configured for each services to enable communicate via cloud.
- Used in-built market place services of PCF for RabbitMQ, MySQL config.Restful API’s are created to handle real-time request/response.
- Used config-server options of PCF for maintaining application properties pertaining to each environment and User-Provided-Config-Server (cf cups) option for Syslog and Oracle DB connectivity.
- Configured Artifactory repository as a central build repo.
- Agile is followed in a 2week sprint model which includes daily scrum call, weekly once sprint planning, sprint backlog, mid sprint review, sprint release, followed by sprint retro meets.
- Designed and developed all components, Jsp, controller, Spring configuration and Hibernate configuration for various modules.
- Consumer API’s communicate to other services or API’s via APIGEE proxy, and some consumer’s use Rabbit MQ as a medium to delegate messages.
- Involved in designing Spring MVC application and Hibernate to design module structure
- Developed Data layer using Hibernate framework, configured XML mapping files, wrote POJO classes and PL/SQL stored procedures
- Responsible to create DAO CRUD methods using Hibernate & Spring framework
- Wrote HQL to handle data from databases using Hibernate APIs such as createQuery.
- Implemented reverse engineering in Hibernate to create beans w.r.t schema in database
- Configured DispatcherServlet and ViewResolver to intercept incoming requests, manage Spring MVC flow and invoke view components with the help of DispatcherServlet
- Wrote Rest-Controller w.r.t RESTful standards in Spring MVC to connect model with view
- Worked upon Angular Service which interacts with RESTful services at backend
- Collaborated for Angular Components which takes care of view part of the application
- Made sure Routing in Angular application is appropriate which helps wiring views together
- Implemented multi-threading to handle synchronization for users accessing modules
- Tested Rest APIs in Spring-Controller at backend for JSON data using Postman
- Developed various modules w.r.t design patterns such as Factory and Singleton
- Used Maven to add dependencies required for the project
- Worked on JUnit for unit testing of the application
- Used Spring Boot at back-end which helps to develop application with ease
- Used Tomcat server for application deployment
- Worked on bug fixing and supported the production application
- Used GIT for version control and Eclipse IDE for development
- Development of Automation project using Resolve systems and IP Configuration management web application using Java, Groovy and Perl programming language utilizing Web technologies and backend databases.
- Developed web application for IP management using Spring Framework(core, batch, security)
- Maintained Perl application, which involved in updating, trouble shooting Perl modules for webserivces, TCP/IP and network communications.
- Deployed the applications on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Application deployment on PCF using CF push and Urban code deploy
- Database backend development of packages and stored procedures using Mysql PL/SQL as needed
- Integrate with OSSAPI web services and/or other third party applications using web services (RESTful and XML WSDL) and/or database connections to develop reports or web forms using Java.
- Coding in Groovy, Java and Perl for UI development for business users and customers
- Network operation, Production support and deployment procedures implementation
- Processing, developing and maintain scripts using Python, Perl and Groovy.
- Create and consume Web APIs using JSON and/or XML for data exchange between systems.
- Conduct unit testing to ensure requirements are met
- Bug fixes for any items that do not pass QA
- Work with BA to develop test cases for QA team
- Provide knowledge transfer to Business user for all development and deliverables.
- Tasks and deliverables will be completed in a reasonable and timely manner to ensure overall project deliverables are met.
- Designed the application using J2EE multi-tiered Web Application technologies incorporating MVC and other popular design pattern.
- Designed RESTful Architecture Services for School District for implementing Student Services across LAUSD Departments.
- Designed and developed application using Core Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets), Spring MVC, Core and Oracle.
- Integrate with MiSiS (Student Information System), IODS (data warehouse), Welligent (SpecialEd System) and/or other third-party applications using web services (RESTful and XML WSDL)
- Worked mainly on User Interface using HTML, JSP, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, and JQuery.
- Published Rest services for resources such as store, user, trait, department and category to get the information from database.
- Implemented Spring Security, OAuth, IDCS Authentication for all the applications
- Consumed Restful web services in the User Interface using JSON.
- Design of application components using Java Collections and providing concurrent database access using multithreading.
- Responsible for implementing SQL queries and managing JDBC interactions with data sources.
- Used Log4j for logging, debugging and used Junit extensively for testing.
- Used Spring MVC framework at the front end and configured many beans and wired (dependency injection) them as per the requirement.
- Setting up the build, configuration and auto deploying using Maven build tool.
- Used JIRA as project management tool and to track work items.
- Used scaled Agile framework for design and development and participated in scrum meetings.
- Responsible for building and deploying the application in WebSphere Server.
- Coded processors and POJOs for implementing the business functionality of the web service.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate, used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Implemented Code migration from SVN to GIT Enterprise.
- Implemented OAuth2.0 for all the Web applications using Oracle IDCS Cloud Environment.