- Java developer with professional experience in software design Core, Java/J2EE development. Involved in Agile Software Development Team using SCRUM, TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Expertise in Core Java concepts , such as Lambda expressions, Multi - Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotation, Synchronization, Serialization and De- serialization and some other features in Java 8 .
- Very Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design methodology and experience with complete software development life cycle experience - Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, and Detail design Development, System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Deep understanding in implementation of the J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Observer, Proxy, Demand, MVC, Session Facade etc.
- Extensive experience in Open Source Java frameworks such as: Spring Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Aspect-Oriented Programming, hibernate 4.x, Hibernate ORM, and Struts.
- Responsible for implementing the business requirements using Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Experience in developing applications as Microservices using Spring Boot based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with ESB (Enterprise Service Bus).
- Experienced in producing and consuming SOAP and RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS , JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-B APIs and implemented using Jersey, Jackson and Spring REST libraries.
- Extensive experience in Angular 5 for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services, customizable filter, get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with AJAX call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Expertise in document generation using Apache POI and I-Text and dynamic data visualization tools like D3.js and Angular Fusion Charts.
- Involved in different testing methodologies of tests such as Unit, Regression, Functional, Integration, End to End, System, Performance, Load, Stress, Backend, Black Box and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Used SonarQube plugin in Jenkins pipelines for code quality testing and analysis like Functional, Integration and Load Testing.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries in PL/SQL and T-SQL, triggers, stored procedures in RDBMS like Oracle SQL, MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with employment of Apache Kafka, Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Hands-on experience in using various Version control systems like SVN, CVS, Git and Bitbucket and used them for performing branching, tagging, merging and maintenance tasks for Mac builds and windows host.
- Experienced in authoring pom.xml files, performing releases with the Maven release plugins, Maven of Java projects and managing Maven repositories.
- Used CICD pipelines created by using Jenkins to drive all Micro Services builds out to the Docker registry.
- Experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier application using servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic.
- Expertise in AWS such as EC2, AWS RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, VPC, Security groups, SES, SQS, SNS and have written CloudFormation script in YAML for automation.
- Hands-on experience on development of utilities using YAML, SHELL, Python and Pearl scripting to automate processes and performed various day-to-day administration tasks.
- Experienced in Azure cloud environments like Azure Data Factory, Azure Cosmos DB, Virtual Machines, Azure Monitor, Blob storage etc.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, C++, C, PL/SQL
Tools: and Framework: Spring 4.x, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Cloud, Struts 1.3/2.0, Hibernate, JSF, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Apache CXF.
Scripting Languages: Java script, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, XML, Angular 5, Python, SHELL & Pearl
Databases & Clients: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, MySQL 5.x, SQL Server 12.0, MongoDB, Cassandra, Postman, SOAP UI
Version Control: Git, Bitbucket, CVS and SVN
Web API’s: REST, SOAP, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, UDDI, JAXP, JAXB, Apache Axis
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBOSS, Glassfish, Apache HTTP server
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development
IDE & Containerization: Eclipse, Visual Studio, PyCharm, IntelliJ, Apache Tomcat, Docker
Tools: Selenium, SonarQube Log4J, Junit, Ant, Mockito, Maven, UML, Rational Clear case, CVS, Karma.
Cloud Technologies: AWS & Azure
Project Tools & Build Script: Jira, Scrum Master, Bugzilla, Gradle, Maven
OS & Environment: Windows, Unix, Linux (RHEL, Centos, Ubuntu) and Mac
Confidential, Detroit, Michigan
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot used Bootstrap along with Angular 5 in creating the application.
- Actively worked in Analysis, Design, Development, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Used Spring MVC framework to better control business, structural and navigational aspects of the applications.
- Developed Micro Service to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with various data persistence framework like Hibernate, Spring Data JPA and Spring Security in web applications for integrations.
- Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework by using Dependency Injection (DI) / Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator to externalize application configuration properties for different environments.
- Extensively used Spring AOP to maintain the code clean and logic consistent and used point cuts to call other class methods according to advice structures.
- Developing Single page application (SPA) using the latest technologies like Angular 5, Typescript, Bootstrap4, CSS3 and HTML5.
- Installed and configured required software for application development (RAD, Oracle database) WebSphere, Tomcat, plugins for Eclipse and Framework jars.
- Designed & implemented SQL with RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data.
- Worked on Data Migration from Oracle PL/SQL 11g to 12C by creating and replacing procedures to migrate old data into new system for the database storage.
- Used Hibernate for Database persistence to perform CRUD operation like insert, update and retrieve.
- Worked on Object/relational mapping (ORM) solution and Hibernate, techniques of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data with SQL-based schema
- Worked on different type of indexes based on different collections to get performance in Oracle DB.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information and used ActiveMQ as a messaging server for JMS.
- Implemented Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Microservices.
- Used Mocka, Karma for UI testing and used Junit and Mockito for Back end code testing.
- Used Junit and TestNG testing framework as a test runner and used JIRA for workflow collaboration, issue tracking, tool-chain automation, ticket tracking and Agile/SCRUM tool.
- Worked on Data driven testing, Cross browser testing and parallel test execution using Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid and used Jmeter for load and performance testing.
- Used Version Control System GIT for maintaining GIT source code, pulled, pushed and performed merge requests into the Git Repository and deployed, configured GIT repos with branching, tagging and notifications.
- Configured & deployed Java applications on AWS for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS services and automated using cloud formation.
- Worked on AWS S3 for storage of data and used it for storing of artifact and images. Worked on IAM role and policies with S3 access and integrated that role to EC2 instance using CF templates.
- Used MAVEN as a build tool on java project for building the artifacts on the source code & automated weekly releases with Maven scripting for compiling Java code, debugging & placed builds into Maven repos.
- Used Sonatype Nexus to allow proxy, collect and manage the dependencies to avoid constantly juggling JAR’s.
- Used Jenkins for CI/CD & SonarQube plugin in Jenkins pipeline for code quality analysis and code efficiency.
- Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application that is intended to run on dev local servers and multiple environments like Staging, SIT2 and Production.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java Software Engineer
- Provided strategic direction to handle Software Development life cycle phases like Requirement gathering, designing, estimating the timelines for the project.
- Coordinated with offshore team for module requirement transitions and provided the necessary module inputs required for successful execution of the project.
- Used AJAX for implementing the functionality for customer registration, view customer information modules.
- Used methodologies like Java/J2EE for backend development and technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Java Persistence API’s (JPA), Java Server Faces (JSF), Struts framework.
- Developed web services both SOAP, RESTFUL web services with Apache CXF for integration of services such as login according to the client.
- Applied service layer components using Spring/Hibernate API and Spring/Hibernate annotations.
- Wrote Hibernate 5 configuration files to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle DB .
- Modified the web.xml and inject Spring Security to ensure back-end security.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Defined Model Components using MVC framework providing very clean division between controllers, flexibility with the use of interfaces and providing thin web layer over business layer.
- Built DAO package as well as DAO IMPL package to implement the data access logic and used Hibernate Annotation to perform the data mapping.
- Configured the xml files for Java Mail technology in user account activation service & password reset service.
- Worked on development of Error Handling mechanism on the Flex side by catching the error code and message streamed from server and wrapping it in a custom Exception Object.
- Written complex SQL statements, Joins and Stored procedures to fetch the data from the database that will extract data and compile it into meaningful reports.
- Used Git to perform branching, tagging, merging and maintenance tasks for multiple environments. Connected continuous integration system with version control repository GIT and continually build as the check-in's come from the developer.
- Created EC2 instances, S3 volumes by using AWS SDK through Java for proving Virtual Desktop Images (VDI) to the users and created backup of these volumes.
- Integrated e-connectivity application to Amazon S3 for storing huge data through Crush FTP as underlying storage mechanism.
- Containerized all ticketing relating applications like Node.js and Spring Boot Java using Docker.
- Installed and configured Jenkins with SonarQube, built artifacts using Maven automation tool and stored the build artifacts into Jfrog repository.
- Responsible to write unit test cases using JUnit, Log4j and extensive test cases using Jest, Karma and Jasmine.
- Used Sonar Enterprise to accomplish UI test cases code coverage to achieve up to 80% accuracy.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Web flow using Spring MVC.
- Worked on Spring MVC application with XML configurations and annotations. Used Dispatcher servlet to route incoming requests, controllers to handle requests and Model to send values to user interface.
- Actively involved in coding using Java 1.8, Spring to develop features from end to end.
- Used GIT as source control tool to store the code’s and scripts in the repositories and for better work culture.
- Involved in Developing, Testing and Deploying application in JBoss Application Server.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Used Hibernate named queries concept to retrieve data from the database and integrate with Spring MVC to interact with back end persistence system (Oracle10g).
- Extensively involved in creating complex SQL queries and calling Stored Procedures and Functions using T-SQL.
- Utilized core J2EE design patterns such as DTO (Data Transfer Object) in the implementation of the services.
- Involved in development of web services to run Application Programming Interface (API) using SOAP services.
- Used Maven to build and deploy application onto JBOSS Application Server to deploy code.
- Used Scrum master tool to manage, track the issues reported by QA & prioritize to act based on the severity.
- Participated in design and code review meetings on a weekly basis and before releases.
- Developed server-side applications using Servlets , JSP , EJBs and JDBC and used JMS for communicating with various clients and its components.
- Used Struts the MVC framework for building web applications.
- Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP
- Retrieved and Updated the required data from the data base by using the SQL queries.
- Developed UI pages with HTML and CSS.
- Participated in Scrum meetings and project planning and coordinated the status sessions .
- Used Eclipse IDE and used its standard features for Debugging, Running and Testing.
- Used SVN to maintain the source code.
- Performed Unit Testing and Integration Testing and Deployed the application using WebLogic Web server.
Technical Stack: Java5, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, My SQL, HTML, SOAP, Eclipse, WSDL, WebLogic Server, EJB, GIT, CSS and Strut.