- Around 6 years of extensive experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance, and Deployment of enterprise web applications with full stack development based on JAVA/J2EE Technologies.
- Extensive hands on work experience using Microservices with Spring Boot, Restful and SOAP, SOAP UI Web services.
- Experienced in Java Application Development, Object Oriented Concepts, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and its implementation.
- Extensive work Experience and Knowledge of all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC). Developing applications using Agile and SCRUM methodologies and TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Strong hands - on experience with Spring MVC Controllers, Spring boot, Validators, Spring Annotations, Spring tag library, Inversion of Control (IOC), Spring LDAP, Spring Batch, Spring Scheduler, Application Context configuration, Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Spring DAO, Hibernate, Spring Security along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experienced in designing interactive web applications using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, AJAX, DWR, JSON and DOJO.
- Extensive experience with Struts, spring, JSF and Hibernate frameworks.
- Extensive database development experience in developing Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers on SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Experienced in implementing application using Spring MVC architecture.
- Experience working on JMS API and asynchronous message transfer communication. Extensively worked with JMS Providers such as IBM MQ Series, BEA MessageQ.
- Provisioned, deployed applications into AWS cloud environment using services like EC2, Elastic beanstalk, Lambda, Cloud Formation, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, SQS Cloud Watch, SES and SNS.
- Experience in developing and implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Web Services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, and UDDI).
- Experience with UI development frameworks like AngularJS, Node.js and Bootstrap.
- Hands-on experience with various web and enterprise application servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere and JBoss.
- Extensive experience in implementing J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Singleton, MVC pattern, Business Delegate, VO, Data Access Object, Service Locator, Transfer Object.
- Experience in using NoSQL databases like Mongo DBand Redis.
- Experience in using various version control tools like CVS, Clear Case, SVN, VSS and PVCS.
- Experience in unit testing, Integration testing, performance testing, writing UTD, UTR, JUnit Testing tool.
- Experience in writing build scripts using ANT and Maven.
- Experience in using logging frameworks like Log4J and SLF4J
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java 1.5/1.7/1.8, J2EE, Python3.6.0, SQL server2012/2014, PL/SQL.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo DB.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Struts, EJB 2.0, JSF, JDBC, JSTL, JNDI, JMS, RMI, Java Bean, JTA.
Web Services: JAX-WS (SOAP), JAX-RS (RESTful), WSDL.
Application Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring ORM.
ORM Framework: Hibernate, JPA, DAO, Spring JPA.
XML: XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XHTML, XMLSchema and DOM Parsers.
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, EBS.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, IBM WebSphere 8, Oracle WebLogic, JBoss 4.0.
Version Control: IBM Clear Case 7.0, 7.1, SVN, CVS, Git.
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Edit Plus, NetBeans 7.0, Visual Studios.
UML tools/ Build tools: Apache ANT, Maven, Jenkins, JUnit, Jira, Dreamweaver, Rational Rose, UML, Selenium.
Design Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, UML, J2EE Design Patterns.
Confidential, Green Bay, WI
Full Stack Java Developer
- Following agile methodology and practice in daily scrum to analyses and track daily activities.
- Involving in full cycle of software development from analysis through design, development, integration and testing phases.
- Designing the Web application Using Spring MVC (Model View Controller) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Developing test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the Junit unit testing framework.
- Using Git and GitHub repository for Source Code Management (SCM) systems
- Working on Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bit bucket etc.
- Built complete WSO2 API Manager Setup (API publisher, Key store, Gateway, Governance registry, WSO2 Carbon) in AWS environment.
- Developing and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium Web Driver using Java programming language.
- Using a Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST
- Involving in test-cases using Junit, debugging Implementation and deployment activities.
- Extensively used AWS to integration with Enterprise and web applications.
- Implementing a continuous delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins, GitHub and AWS AMI's.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- Working on test automation tools such as Rest Assured, Postman and TestNG.
- Working with multiple packages of the Core Java API, including printing and imaging
- Using Node.js for developing single page web applications.
- Developing interactive web application using Angular JS.
- Built the application and managed project dependencies using Maven 3.0
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, AngularJS, Wire-framing, and HTML5.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, views, joins.
- Worked & led a cross-functional team to provide technical support for hardware & software issues users encountered.
- Followed Java & J2EE design patterns and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Implemented JPA (ORM mapping tool) framework to interact with the database to update, retrieve, insert and delete values effectively.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, AngularJS, Wire-framing, and HTML5.
- Designing and creating business rules using IBM ILOG Rules Engine.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Used Design Patterns such as singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, Simple Factory Pattern, Data Transfer Object.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, Ext JS, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Utilized Agile Methodology (SDLC) to manage projects
- Involved in user interface development using JSTL.
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with REST API and MongoDB (NoSQL) as back end database.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational Data model with a SQL- based schema.
- Fixing bugs in different testing phases with the help of Log4J logs.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive Junit Unit Test Cases.
Confidential, Hoboken, NJ
- Handled Analysis, Design and Development of the project.
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including proposal, process engineering, requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- The functionalities were implemented using Spring IO/Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Implemented J2EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC and spring transactions and springs security modules.
- Used Hibernate to establish database connectivity.
- Created HQL queries to perform create, insert and modify operations in the database.
- Integrated spring with Hibernate using various spring modules.
- Coded Rest API for product service using Springboot.
- Implemented Springboot, Microservices to perform modular functionality as per Microservices architecture.
- Used Spring ORM component for Hibernate support to maintain data for Oracle Database.
- Used Springboot and developed the application as Micro services.
- User Apache Tomcat application server for deploying the war file.
- Used dependency injection features of Spring MVC framework and ORM mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cress device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the website using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Expertise in AngularJS Framework to design layouts in developing an application.
- Developed, tested, debugged and deployed the application in Apache Tomcat Server.
- Worked with QA team in Integration testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages and used XML parsers for data retrieval. Also developed and consumed REST base web services.
- Used shell scripts to maintain production and test AWS EC2 instances.
- Developed unit and integrated test cases for existing Micro Services.
- Worked in an Agile team and involved in stand-up meetings.
- Involved in the development of various front-end modules.
- Developing Java script modules for client-side validations.
- Developed core Java backend tools.
- Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Developed custom tag libraries for formatting contents in JSPs.
- Developed and deployed EJBs on the server.
- Involved in the production support for the application.
- Developed various server-side components using various J2EE technologies.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server 6.0.1.
- Developed presentation modules using Struts framework.
- Developed various controller components using Struts framework.
- Extensively used JDBC to access the database objects.
- Extensively involved in coding of various design patterns.