- Experience Security professional in the core areas of Application Development, access management, End to End implementation and deployment in large scale environment using IAM tools particularly SailPoint products.
- Very good working experience on all three modules of SailPoint, Including Compliance, Governance, and Life Cycle Manager (LCM).
- Working experience on Provisioning use case development, role definition, building to meet compliance controls, and IAM governance.
- Experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM), development, testing, integration and implementation using SailPoint.
- Deployment experience for Identity Management, LDAP Directories, Single Sign - On (SSO), Provisioning and De-Provisioning Identity Workflows, Access Management, RBAC (Role-Based Access Control), Authentication and Authorization as well as Custom-built Security and Technology Frameworks
- Role mining, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), Single Sign on (SSO) and Identity Management.
- Handling LCM events like Joiners, movers, leavers process for high risk business areas by provisioning, de-provisioning and amending accesses.
- Participate in all SailPoint deployment activities - connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, third party system integration.
- Experience in developing custom SailPoint Rules and Workflows as per the business/ Clients need.
- Experience integrating IIQ with HR systems as well as ServiceNow for service desk module
- Working experience with Active directory (AD), LDAP and SAML 2.0.
- Very good experience and knowledge on certifications.
- Worked in various patches and version upgrade of SailPoint.
- Experience in all the phases of SDLC from Software Requirements Analysis Phase to Design, Development, Implementation, Unit Testing, Debugging and Deployment.
- Extensive experience of writing and editing scripts using BeanShell scripting, PowerShell scripting, Java.
- Experience integrating SailPoint with ServiceNow for service desk module.
IAM Security Consultant
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers integrate, deploy and maintain the Okta service.
- Installing the AD agent and IWA agent on member companies within Active Directory Domains
- End-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Installation, integration and deployment of SailPoint Identity IQ in client environments
- Developed and customized workflows in the Sail point Identity IQ for Role Creation, Identity Events, Identity Refresh and Policy Violations.
- Readiness for Microsoft Office 365 and salesforce applications rollout on Okta (AD attributes review).
- Provisioning of users on Okta, monitoring the O365 / salesforce application assignment.
- Performed attribute mapping on Okta and provided support for OKTA service/help desk queue - Identifying and troubleshooting issues.
- Experience in installing Okta’ s Lightweight agent to integrate with Active Directory.
- Created a run book based on - Okta deployment process, AD installation and Troubleshooting guide.
- Worked on different out of the box and custom connectors like Active Directory, UNIX, Delimited, JDBC, RACF, LDAP, etc.
- Deploying SSO across all member company domains involved establishing the firewalls.
- Used Okta administration for SSO solution.
- Worked on custom tasks for aggregation threshold check to manage JDBC application account aggregations.
- Configured event based and continuous certifications for manager and application owner review
- Developed custom rules for certifications like Exclusion rules, sign-off approver rules, delegation rules period enter rules.
- Worked on logical applications with complex account matching rules.
- Worked on custom IIQ connectors to ESB integration and unsupported versions of ticketing systems
- Managed service accounts and developed rules around maintaining service accounts in IIQ
- Configured the Application using AD, Flat file, JDBC and LDAP connectors to load the Identity Cubes.
- Created the IdentityIQ Quick links, Forms, Rules, and Custom Objects to design the workflows
- Conducted interviews with application teams to gather details around connection, usage and importance to the compliance regulations.
- Created rule for aggregation of different applications to change the status on links to match the actual status of the application account.
- Created rules for data manipulation and data cleanup.
- Experience integrating IIQ with ITSM tools like ServiceNow.
- Designed and developed SOD policies and advanced policies to accommodate the requirements for access requests.
- Installed, integrated and deployment of the SailPoint product in client environments.
- Build resource adapters, Identity Management, Single Sign-On (SSO), Provisioning and Identity, password management.
- Workflows, Access Management, RBAC (Role-Based Access Control) and Authentication and Authorization technologies.
- Developed Build Map rules, Pre-Iterate rules and Customization rules (Bean Shell Script).
- Worked on Provisioning use case development, role definition, building to meet compliance controls, and IAM governance.
- Worked with Information Security team to integrate with applications and Role Lifecycle Management.
- Coordinated with the security architect and engineering teams to review proposed design for enterprise implementation.
- Worked with Systems to monitor deployment, integration and initial configuration of all new security solutions and enhancements to existing security solutions.
- Deployed several custom-developed SailPoint connectors to connect various client systems.
- Designed, developed, and unit test web services and other security integration components using J2EE.
- Communicate information and progress about the implementation at the technical and/or functional to management.
- Worked with various application teams to establish connectivity (AD, LDAP, salesforce)
- Followed agile Methodology with Scrum meetings and involved in maintaining Sprint backlogs during the development cycles.
- Configured Spring XML files from scratch.
- Integrated Spring with Struts MVC framework, developed Use cases for project and Batch Jobs using Quartz Job scheduler
- Developed and deployed EJB's, Servlets and JSPs on JBoss Server.
- Reviewed and approved use cases artifacts in analysis and design stages and performed manual J2EE source code walk-thru.
- Took part in iteration & resource planning and organizational restructuring.
- Suggested best practices, agile methodologies and source code optimization techniques in J2EE programming (JSPs and Servlets).