- Over 9 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementation, and testing of software systems in Java, J2EE, and Internet technologies.
- Strong knowledge on application development using the software development life cycle with various methodologies, such as waterfall and agile/scrum.
- Expertise in working with various J2EE technologies, including Hibernate, JPA, Servlets, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, and web services.
- Strong experience in the Spring framework, such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Spring JDBC, and Spring Data JPA.
- Good experience working on microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS, and AWS.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns, such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, and data access objects (DAOs) in the development of multi - tier distributed enterprise applications.
- Good experience in developing web services JAX API, JAX-WS, and JAX-RS Restful.
- Experience in core Java-multithreading and collections.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows, such as Flux and Redux.
- Experience in configuring and deploying applications on Tomcat, IBM WebSphere servers, and AWS.
- Good working experience in GUI design and application development using IDEs like Eclipse, RAD, and IntelliJ.
- Hands-on experience with build and deployment tools, including Maven, Gradle, Ant, and Docker and creating a Docker-Gitlab pipeline for continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Have been working on query optimization, functions, stored procedures, and other database objects.
- Worked on Oracle MySQL.
- Experience with use-case design and with class and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Hands-on scripting languages, like Perl and Python.
- Hands-on a service-oriented approach using ActiveMQ and WebSphere MQ for integration.
- Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL programming, and SQL Loader.
- Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning, and interpersonal and communication skills. Highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter.
Back End: JAVA 1.8+, Python, Node.js (some experience)
J2EE Technologies: Spring Core, Spring IO, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA, JAX API JAX-WS JAX-RS Restful, JDBC, JNDI, JMS
Cloud & Microservices: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix 0SS, AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, IAM, SQS, SNS, VPC, Elastic Beanstalk, Route53, DNS), Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Database: Oracle, Sybase, SQL, Cassandra
Build & Packaging: Gradle, Maven, Ant, YARN, NPM, Docker, Jenkins
Source Control Tools: RTC, GIT, Bitbucket
Messaging: JMS, WebSphere MQ, ActiveMQ
Other: JUnit, Mockito, Cypress, Apache Commons, Sonar, Docker, kubernetes, Log4j, ElasticSearch, Blazemeter, Jmeter
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Worked with client to design the project, and finalize a swagger files, and distributed among different team
- Called Swagger from pom to generate model class
- Developed spring boot micros services from scratch
- Created different endpoints: GET, POST, PATCH, PUT
- Used latest libraries to handle the exception
- ADFS for a security and handle Bearer token
- Store HTML template in GIT, and configure using Spring Config Server
- Implemented Thymeleaf to generate new pdf based on HTML template
- Send document to filenet
- Send using messaging system such as RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Created Jenkins and other deployment related scripts from scratch and build a pipeline for a continuous integrations
- Deployed the application in Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Confidential - Centennial, CO
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Developed a Spring boot application and deployed it into AWS.
- Created OFI Autosys jobs for scheduling, monitoring, restart, and alerts.
- Created MOVEit jobs for a file movement to and from the AWS S3 file system.
- Developed common Java program to be called by Autosys and communicate with the AWS-based end points.
- Used AWS PostgreSQL database for tracking, storing any required data, and job status.
- AWS S3 storage for files.
Technologies: Java 8.0, AWS, Spring Boot (Rest template, file handling, Actuator, Swagger2, Mockito, and JPA), Ipswitch MOVEit, Autosys, Splunk, Jenkins, Kanban, and IntelliJ.