- Around 71/2 years of professional experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation & Maintenance and testing various methodologies using Java/J2EE, Micro Services along with wide - ranging skills in web application development.
- Expertise in Core Java Such as OOPs, Collections, Exceptions Handling, Input/output (I/O) System, Swing, Annotations, E-Nums, Concurrency, Multi-Threading, Lambda and Generics.
- Experience database development skills using SQL/PLSQL for various relational Databases like Oracle, Sybase, Postgre SQL, SQL server and NOSQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various Open Source frameworks like: Struts Framework 1.3, Spring Framework.
- Experience in application integration using Web Services such as JAX RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, Restful.
- Proficient in utilization of Java, various J2EE packages, and associated technologies such as Struts, Hibernate, Spring, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS and SOAP/Rest web services.
- Designed, configured and managed public/private cloud infrastructures utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS), including EC2, Elastic Container Service (Docker Containers), Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Cloud Front.
- Experience in Installing, Configuring, Deploying and maintaining Application and web Servers such as Oracle Web Logic, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application platform (EAP), Apache Tomcat Server, IBM Web Sphere and Glassfish Application Server.
- Experience in Integrating and deploying applications using Apache Camel, Apache CXF, ActiveMQ and JBoss Fuse Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Experience in Developing Application using frameworks Spring Dependency Injection (DI), IOC, Aspect oriented Programming (AOP), Instrumentation, Integration, Security, Spring Boot, Struts and Hibernate.
- Experience in building flexible, reliable, efficient and secured Enterprise and Web based applications using Spring MVC and Spring Web Flow frameworks and Spring Boot.
- Proficiency in Internet Application development using Java, Servlets, JSP, XML, Java Script, PL/SQL, Tomcat, Eclipse.
- Experience in using the databases such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle 11g, 12c.
- Good understanding of RDBMS through Database Design, writing queries and stored procedures using databases like Oracle 9i, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Experience in NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience in development of Restful API and SOAP based web services and clients
- Expertise in configuring, using and administrating version control systems like GIT, Clear Case, Subversion and CVS.
- Extensive experience in XML related technologies such as XML, DTD, XSD, XPATH, XSLT, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JSON and JAXB.
- Hands-on experience in using the Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Experience working with web services using SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, REST and implementation using APACHE AXIS and Jersey.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning Apache Tomcat 6.x/7. x.
- Thorough knowledge in Unit Testing with JUnit 3.8/4.0, and ANT build environment.
- Experience in using Jenkins for continuous integration and sonar jobs for java code quality.
- Good knowledge on design and development of code automation tools for Migration Systems.
Programming Language: Java, JDK, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Swing, JDBC, JMS, Java Beans
Java Design Patterns: MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Data Access Objects (DAO) and Data Transfer Objects (DTO), Singleton
Frameworks: JSF 1.2/2.0/3.0, Struts 1.X, Spring 2.0/2.5, Spring MVC, JPA, Hibernate 3.0, Apache ANT, Log4J, Angular JS, Node JS
Web Technologies: JSP, XML, HTML,CSS, Angular JS, jQuery, Node JS
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, XML, SOA, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, NetBeans 4.1
Version Control: Git, Rational Clear Case, CVS, SVN
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web sphere Server, Apache Tomcat, Web logic, Glassfish
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle 10g
DevOps Tools: Jenkins, ANT, Maven, JIRA, Git, Docker, Kubernates, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Messaging Technologies: JMS (Java Message Service), MDB
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Interfaced with upstream and downstream systems to gather requirements.
- Responsible for creating High level and Component level design documents.
- Involved in developing SQL queries and stored procedures to Insert, fetch and update records into the database using Spring JDBC.
- Developed application using best practices, design patterns and test-driven development.
- Designed and developed SOAP web service to provide data to other systems.
- Provided spring based Restful Web service..
- Participate in wireframe reviews with UX team to understand the requirements.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Used JWT for authentication and Spring Actuator to track the health of the application.
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and creating new web components and features.
- Designed 10 Unique themes with rich and flexible to accommodate different scenarios in which the user might want to display the data.
- Developed some standalone Micro services using Spring Boot micro service architectural pattern.
- Used Micro services architecture to break down the monolithic application to independent components.
- Used Maven for Project management and build automation.
- Used Liquibase for tracking, managing and applying database changes.
- Automated test cases related to JDBC Connections, JMS and Web Services in Apache JMeter.
- Created purge scripts to purge old data from the Database.
- Responsible for interfacing with various teams, groups to resolve defects.
- Responsible for preparing the release implementation plan and provide support during Production implementation.
- Coordinated with onsite and offshore teams.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, SOAP, REST Web Services, Active MQ, XML, YAML, Apache Tomcat, DBeaver, Maven, SoapUI, TFS, PuTTy, WinSCP, and UNIX.
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle of the application like requirements gathering, Design, Analysis, Development and Testing
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro Services on the card accounts using Spring Boot.
- Used Angular JS and typescript for frontend to develop web pages.
- Implemented the Model View Controller (MVC) framework and spring.
- Worked on Web Services for transferring XML data between two interfaces.
- Designed and developed the UI using Spring View component, JSP, HTML, CSS, JQuery and AngularJS.
- Worked as part of Micro services team to develop and deliver Maven projects to deploy on Jenkins and also having experience in managing the Docker containers in kubernetes.
- Exposed the application using Rest Web service, developed http post, get methods based on requirement and handled the errors using http status codes. Used Postman API to test REST API output data.
- Involved in the design and development phases of Scrum Agile Software Development.
- Responsible for creating the detailed design and technical documents based on the business requirements.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring framework and Involved in writing
- The database integration code using Hibernate leveraged the AOP features of spring framework to handle exceptions.
- Created XML files for storing the data required for module.
- Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Configure AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
- Wrote application front end with HTML, JSP, Ajax, JQuery and CSS
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Junit was used for unit testing and as logging frameworks.
- Wrote ANT scripts to automatically save files from remote to local machine.
- Involved in Iterative development using Agile Process.
- Hands on experience on UNIX commands, used to see the log files on the production server.
- Used GIT for version control of the source code.
- Created Web services using Apache Axis 2 for communication with other application.
- Created and executed unit and regression test scripts; created personal and common test
- Data, tracked actual vs. expected results, and evaluated quality of modules created.
- Responsible for delivering changes to different Development, Integration and User Acceptance Testing regions, supporting User Acceptance testing and addressing defects and supporting the system in Production and fixing Production defects.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked as a Full-Stack developer in struts to spring migration project (customer service application).
- Good experience in developing web Applications using Spring MVC, Spring Boot framework implementing Controllers, spring Forms, Spring Validation Framework and Spring Tag Libraries.
- Expertise in converting XSL to JSP’S and implemented Tiles configuration.
- Experience working on Web Logic and Jetty servers to deploy and debug the application.
- Implemented WAS API technique to reduce the threat of software vulnerabilities with cross-site scripting, cross site request forgery, click Jacking.
- Designed and developed Application based on JSF framework using MVC design patterns.
- Involved in Implementation and Unit testing of the product
- The application flow is designed and developed using JSF, spring framework and Tiles
- JSP Content is configured in XML Files.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IOC / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules
- Experience in integration tools Oracle SOA, Web Methods and Apache Camel.
- Knowledge of using apache Camel through fuse Mediation router.
- Implemented session beans using EJB 3.0
- Assisted in development and maintenance of new APIs for integration.
- Prepared code and applications for displaying various outcomes of API applications.
- Deployed the web components into the web Sphere application server.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module
- Developed server-side services using Java5.0, Spring 2.5, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL)
- Wrote application front end with HTML, JSP, Ajax JQuery, Spring Web Flow, XHTML, DHTML and CSS
- Hibernate is used as persistent at middle tire for providing object model over relational data model
- Code Reviews, customization and maintenance of code across applications
- Responsible for performance issues. Optimized ant build scripts for faster building and worked on modifying shell scripts
- Hands-on experience with control tools like CVS, SVN, VSS (Visual SourceSafe) and data modeling.
- Using CVS version control tools to manage source repository
- Creating environment for user-acceptance testing and facilitating Integration and User Acceptance Testing with JUNIT
- Invoked Web services to generate Java classes from XML schema.
- Developed build Scripts using Maven to build and deploy the application
- Used Wireshark to know the communication between local and remote machine. Captured local TCP protocols to know the number of round trips, in order to improve the performance.
- Used WinSCP to copy the files between remote and local machines.
- Worked on VuGen, to validate the xml scripts and to perform smoke test.
- Worked on performance center environment to run the scripts and to collect the load runner results, also involved in monitoring the CPU utilization and memory utilization by load generators and validating performance tuning results.
- Used HP Load Runner, to modify the load runner results, and to analyze the graphs generated.
- Worked on Axman, to generate the graphs and to compare the results taken from the log files.
- Used Putty, to check the server instances and log files.
- Wrote ANT scripts to automatically save files from remote to local machine.
- Worked on MySQL statement caching and database connectors.
Sr. Java Developer
- Used Spring MVC, Spring Boot to decouple business logic and view components.
- Developed the Business Logic using Plain Old Java Objects (POJOs)
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML and JSP’s for user interaction
- Developed a Message Driven Bean that uses JMS to manage backend transactions and approval for user loan applications.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle10g Database
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Interfaced with the Oracle 10g back-end database using Hibernate Framework and XML config files.
- Consumed Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a Web logic Application server and Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Built scripts using Ant to build the J2EE application.
- Used Eclipse 3.0 IDE for developing code modules in the development environment
- Performed connectivity with Oracle database using JDBC.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.