- Integration application and Web application development by using MuleSoft message processor and connectors such as SAP, SFDC, Database, JMS, Salesforce,AMQP,WMQß etc.
- 7 years of experience in Integration domain like Mulesoft, Tibco & Java.
- 3+ years of experience with Mulesoft ESB.
- Used AnyPoint Studio 7.x and Mule Runtime 4.x
- Hands on experience with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, REST, JSON and Canonical model, combined with strong understanding & implementation of SOA
- Creating Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategies and used Data Mapper and Data Weave extensively for transformations in Mule Anypoint studio
- Hands on experience with Anypoint Partner Manager.
- Using Mule ESB (debuggers / flow analyzers), deployment, and tuning
- Developed REST APIs with RAML using APIKIT Router
- Created Proxy Services, implemented encryption/ decryption payloads which contains PII DATA
- Implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching etc.
- Experience with TIBCO EMS in respective with queues, Topics, Users and bridges.
- Experience in developing various web services as a part of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Very good understanding of the business in energy and retail industry
- Overrode the mule default functionality of connectors like ftp, http, soap etc.
- Well - versed with Security concepts such as Transport Level Security, SOAP Level Security and SSL
- Created reusable Micro services; and composite services on top of micro services.
- Designed a full failsafe, robust enterprise service bus including fault Tolerance, load balancing
- Full Life Cycle of the software design process including requirements definition, prototyping, design, interface coding, debugging, testing and maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal, management, analytical, problem solving abilities and communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, HTML, XML, SQL, PL/SQL
Integration Softwares: Mulesoft Anypoint Studio 7.x and Mule Runtime 4.x, Cloudhub, API Tool Kit, Tibco Business Works 5.x, Tibco Business Events 5.x, TIBCO Designer 5.x
Platform: Windows 2003 Server,Red Hat Linux Enterprise Server 5.1,HP-Unix Solaris 2.6
UML Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise, STARUML
Databases: MySQL, 5.1, Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server 2008
Database Tools: Toad, Oracle SQL Developer
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, SOAP, XSL, XSLT, XHTML
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2011, NotePad++
Version Control: GitHub, ClearCase 7.1, CVS (Concurrent Versions System), VSS (Visual Source Safe)
WebService Tools: Postman, SOAP UI, TCPMon, HTTPMon
Design Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall, Test Driven Development, Rapid Application Development
Messaging Technologies: JMS (Java Message Service), MDB (Message Driven Bean)
Testing: MUnit, JUnit 4.1, JwebUnit, DbUnit, Load Test, Timed Test
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Senior MuleSoft Developer
- Meet the Business Line Team for translating business requirements to functional specifications
- Understand the existing systems and design for introducing Industry Collections
- Design the existing Mulesoft solution here in Autodesk; meeting with the business, understand the requirements and solution it accordingly
- Transaction monitoring with Anypoint Partner Manager.
- Work with Mule Anypoint connectors: SAP, Salesforce, FTP, Database, RabbitMq, web services and JMSetc.
- Integrate order processing system SAP with CRM Salesforce and SQL database, Active Directory
- Implement Security for connecting to Salesforce by using OAUTH2
- Create credentials vault and encryption process for the payload
- Implement SOA for connecting to Siebel with WS-security
- Use both SOAP and REST APIs
- Create Micro Services and Composite services, involved in service orchestration
- Create batch processing for performing ETL operations from SFDC to downstream systems
- Deploy services to Cloudhub
- Administer Cloudhub in non-prod environments, estimate the load & assign workers, accordingly, implement monitoring
- Mavenize the project - creating & adding dependency jars
- Create continuous integration with Jenkins
- Create few API’s to fetch the license details from Account Portal by using API Kit router
- Develop API’s using RAML
- Maintained Source code of the applications for various releases on GitHub.
Confidential, Clear Water, FL
- Involved in the development of Solution Design Overview document.
- Developed Service Contracts
- Developed Rest APIs using API KIT ROUTER.
- Developed Synchronous/Asynchronous Services.
- Integrating Mulesoft with BANNER 9 ERP for the alumini and involved in BANNER FINANCE and BANNER HR API’s.
- Designed and developed the data validation integration interfaces for various projects.
- Developed transformation using Data weave / Datamapper in Anypoint Studio
- Created Exceptional handling framework
- Create .zip files out the developed projects and deployed the applications into different environments using MuleSoft Cloudhub Console
- Performed the automatic deployment of the projects by using maven builds
- Involved in regression testing of developed projects and suggesting improvements if necessary.
- Involved in managing the connectivity of the environments with the external parties and coordinating the testing on each of the environments.
- Provided production support for all the deployed Mule ESB applications.
- Created the Knowledge base and KTchecklist for maintaining the Application related information.
Senior TIBCO Developer
- Supported Tibco applications in all environments QA/Staging and production.
- Resolved the Tibco interfaces issues.
- Analyzed root cause of the reoccurring issues.
- Created XML, XSD (Schema) for 5010 Inbound and Outbound transactions.
- Created RESPONSEXSD for capturing the response from WEB SERVICE.
- Created Abstract and ConcreteWSDL files for EDI Transactions.
- Developed TIBCOSOAP Web Services over HTTP transports
- Used TIBCO Business Works to design the private process which subscribes the Inbound EDI from TIBCO Business Connect and load them into the Oracle tables.
- Interacted with the TIBCO support group to address vendor related technical issues.
- Extensively worked on Web Services using Service palette.
- Developed test cases based on functional and technical specifications.
- Deployed EAR files using Tibco Administrator.
- Created users and Roles of user in Tibco Administrator. Also managed Roles as per security needed.
- Involved in managing and monitoring of Tibco application deployed using Tibco Administrator.
- Involved in configuration of Global variable while deploying Tibco Application using Tibco Administrator.
- Enhanced existing common Error Handling and data logging process.
- Migration, maintenance and support for TIBCO interfaces/projects that are already running in Production
- Extensively worked for Data mappings with DBA’s, Business Analysts to get Input schema
- Coordinated with onsite team on various design implementations
- Defining test cases, creating test scripts, and involved in testing and analyzing bugs
- Identified Use Cases and created Use Case, Activity, Sequence, collaboration diagrams and Wire frame using MS Visio
- Involved in end to end designing from gathering requirements, analysis till production support
- Contributed high level skill to architect for resolving major issues
- Designed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams with Rational Rose to implement various business requirements.
- Create and use user-defined data types, user-defined functions, stored procedures and triggers to enforce business rules
- Involved in developing JSP for client data presentation and, data validation on the client side within the forms.
- Designed and developed Business delegate Servlets and Objects.
- Maintaining the customer support and customer data from database tables in Oracle database.
- Developed Session Façade for each module and that calls local Session beans to improve performance.
- Coded stored procedures for retrieving the data from database.
- Analysis, Designing, Java/C++ Programming, and Integration Testing.
- Involved in the JAD sessions
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- Created Class, Activity, and Sequence Diagrams using IBM Rational Rose modeling tool.
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP and Servlets with a RAD tool.
- Designed, developed, and deployed server-side Java, Servlets, and Java server pages (JSPs) for browser-based conference software. Implemented Form classes, Action classes for the entire application domain module using Struts 1.1 framework
- Developed Message Driven Beans for send asynchronous notification messages.
- Designed and developed numerous Session Beans and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used JMS for sending asynchronous data between the different session beans.