- Over 8+ Years of Experience in Developing, Analyzing and designing, stand Alone applications using Java/J2EE Technologies using J2EE technologies.
- Participated in entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Documentation and Support of software applications
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs.
- Expertise developing Service Oriented Architecture applications using web services like SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Experience on core Java technologies like OOPS (Object Oriented Programming Structure), multi threading, Collection, Interfaces, Synchronization, Exception Handling.
- Good Experience in using technologies like Spring frameworks, Web services (Soap and Restful), Hibernate and Struts.
- Experience in writing unit test frameworks like MOCKITO, JMOCK, Easy Mock using java proxy mechanism.
- Experience in modeling presentation tier using StrutsMVC2 (Model-View-Controller) architecture.
- Good experience in Angular.JS, built application service layer using Angular.JS Dependency Injection.
- Hands on experience in working with Junit, Mockito and TestNg.
- Hands on experience in solving software design issues by applying design patterns including Singleton Pattern, Business Delegator Pattern, Controller Pattern, MVC Pattern, Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern and Template Pattern.
- Working knowledge of database such as Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using Junit.
- Experience in writing cloud deployed applications using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in databases such as Oracle.
- Design, Development of web-based Applications Using Different App servers like Web Sphere Application Server, JBOSS Application Server and Apache Tomcat
- Good experience in Spring ORM, Core and Context framework.
- Hands on experience in working with GitHub.
- Experience in deploying code by using Jenkins.
- Experience working with AngularJS, NodeJS.
- Experienced working in Webservices SOAP/REST, JDBC, JavaBeans, JNDI, SOA architecture.
- Experience in Objected Oriented Design patterns and J2EE Design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Facade, Front Controller, Abstract Factory, Factory, Service, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate patterns.
- Experience in using the open source tools Log4j, Maven, ANT, JUnit, TestNG& SOAP UI.
- Experienced in working on different software development methodologies like Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall.
- Extensive Development experience in various open source frameworks (STRUTS, Log4j, HIBERNATE, JPA, SPRING & AJAX).
- Specialty developer for certain HIT features - such as - EHR/EMR, HL7 messaging.
- Hands on experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) and used it for developing various UML design diagrams like Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Component Models for the project requirement/ design specifications using Rational Rose and IBM Rational Software Architect (RSA).
- Good experience with various Web/ Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat.
- Strong experience in database design, writing complex SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Have extensive experience in building and deploying applications on Web/Application Servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Expertise in coding standalone batch jobs, and providing monitoring and application support using SpringBatches, JavaBatches, etc.
- Experience in Building, Deploying and Integrating with Maven.
- Experience in development of logging standards and mechanism based on Log4J.
- Strong work ethic with desire to succeed and make significant contributions to the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills, good communication, interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Have the motivation to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
Programming: Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JSTL, and other java related technologies.)
Web Services: SOAP, Microservices, JAX-RPC, WSDL, JAX-RS JAX-WS, UDDI, JAX-B, CFX, Restful.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, Jakarta Struts, JSF, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA, JMS.
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD)
Web Servers: JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Apache
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL Server, Sybase, PostgreSQL
Database Tools: SQL Developer, DB Artisan, TOAD, MSSQL Server Management Studio.
Cloud: AWS EC2, S3, RDS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, BIRT, Crystal Reports
Build Tools: Gradle, Maven, ANT
Tools and Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, JReport, Rational Rose, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, Spring Boot.
Version Control: Git, SVN, CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe)
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10), Linux, Unix
Full stack java developer
- Involved in the Analysis, Design and implementation using AGILE methodology for iterative development of the application. Participated in Scrum, Retrospective and Release Planning Meetings
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Spring templates
- Hands on experience with data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks)
- Responsible for maintaining Content Management System on daily basis.
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Developed front-end code in Angular 5 and to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTfulServer, then display the well-organized result in web pages.
- Performed automation tasks on various Docker components like Docker Hub, Docker Engine, Docker Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
- Focused on containerization and immutable infrastructure. Experience on clustering and container management using Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Experience on working Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, creating Docker images, Compose, Docker Registry and handled multiple images for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Maintained Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes, Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker, on AWS. Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CDsystem to build test and deploy.
- Deployed using AWS code Pipeline the on multimode with High availability environment and built a new CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins as CI tool with Maven as a build tool.
- By using jQuery and Ajax sent the request to server side and receive the response.
- Utilized Mongo database management system for storing user generated data.
- Used OpenShift Container services for coordinating cluster over docker and scheduling workflows.
- Implemented RESTMicroservices using spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Used Concourse and Jenkins for Microservices deployment
- Developed Object Model and UML design models for developing Use cases and created Sequence diagram, class diagram and active diagrams for application components and interfaces
- Developed HibernatePOJO classes with respective mapping to the tables in the database using the JPA-Hibernate integration.
- Using Rest API services and spring data JPA (hibernate) to retrieve data from MySQL database
- Expert in writing JUnit and Integration test cases using Spring test module, Mockito, power mock,Rest assured.
- Tested applications and documented results and bugs including documentation of information useful in the debugging process
- Worked closely with various teams to resolve issues which include: Business, QA, Build & Deployment, Off-shore, Tier2, Production Support teams
- Mentored, trained and educating the users in technology perspective, worked through walk through and review sessions, closely worked with users, developers and team members in problem solving.
Environment: Agile, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services REST, JAX-WS, SOAP, AXIS, SOAP UI, JDK, Java, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, HTML, Hibernate, JPA, Java Script, CSS, XML, JUnit Test Cases, jQuery, AJAX, Splunk, Rally, MySQL, JBoss, Maven, Jenkin, Sonar, Git, Unix.
Full stack java developer
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns.
- Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC framework for the application.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Designed, analyzed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets, Bootstrap for designing, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS and AJAX, for developing presentation layer.
- Involved in payment status report for asynchronous exchange of information using JMS.
- Participated in creation of Spring Configurations using Java8 features, Lambda expressions, Streams, filters.
- Created the AngularJS app using Yeoman, Grunt and Bower and used Angular UI for component model.
- Actively involved in using MVC, HTML5 to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used the CSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- Used JSP to dynamically generate web pages based on HTML and XML Document types.
- Use JSF (Java Server Faces) to implement component based User Interface Applications.
- JSON used as the main data-interchange format in place of XML.
- CRUD was used as part of servlets where DML operations were required on RDBMS like SQL DB’s.
- Involved in developing UI pages using AngularJS and calling the Rest API's from backend.
- Created RFP micro service to provide RESTful AP I utilizing Spring Boot with Micro services.
- Developed SOAP based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Used Micro-services to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure.
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security Oauth-2.0. Added WS-Security using XWSS to secure the Web services.
- Configured hibernat e with Spring ORM as part of spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Used Tomcat Server as the chief enterprise level server while dealing the database activities with hibernates.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Utilized spring core, AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Implemented Spring AOP for logging.
- Tested JSPs in Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. Identified and fixed browser related issues.
- Defined several UML diagrams; Activity diagrams, Sequence and Object diagrams.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing micro services using JUnit, Mockito and Docke r environments.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQLquerylog4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Worked on Rest Web services for backend services used Oracle for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Invoked web services and parsed the XML results.
- Sound knowledge in SQL within Oracle, Mongo DB, My SQL, MS-SQL Server.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on Rabbit MQ synchronously and asynchronously, and send JMS message to Apache Active MQ on the edge device.
- Created Hibernate persistent and configuration files for ORM implementation.
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application. Used JMeter to test performance of SOAP protocol.
- Used spring framework including spring core/IOC, Spring Web, Spring Security.
- Worked with and implemented on developing and maintaining robust and effective Page Object Model Design Pattern and Created Keyword-Driven and Data-Driven Framework using Selenium Web Driver configured under TestNG environment and used MAVEN for adding dependencies.
Full stack java developer
- Created reusable components used across various modules using React-JS, React-DOM, Bootstrap and JSX.
- Used various NPM modules like Watchify, Babilify, Browserify, Http-Fetch, Body-Parser, Express etc..to create the application.
- Involved in creating REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Mongoose and Body-Parser NPM modules.
- Followed Reflux architecture in creating the actions, stores and controller components for callbacks.
- Developed the React Web UI components using Atom IDE and made backend REST calls using whatwg-fetch.
- Used Bootstrap CSS for dialogs, tabs, date picker, model pop up's and advanced components to implement UI model.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front-end development frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Developed routing components in the application using react-router module for various components and views.
- Developed the DAO layer for the existing applications using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Consumed restful web services using apache HttpClient for the data coming from external systems.
- Interacting with the offshore team to assist them in the development and help them understand the requirements and performed Code Reviews.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms. Designed and developed custom Mongo applications specific to clients' needs.
- Developed Spring JMS message listeners to consume JMS messages from queues and used Spring transaction management to manage the transactions in the application.
- Used Spring Framework at Business Tier and uses Spring container for initializing services and used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection such as Bean, Component, Repository, Autowired etc.,
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database and mapping using Hibernate Annotations.
- Involved in setting up the application to run on AWS environment on multiple EC2 instances with ELB’s using Jenkins.
- Validating the Application by Deploying and testing on JBoss Server.
- Responsible for maintaining the code quality, coding and implementation standards by code reviews.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO, Service, and Controller components using JUnit, DbUnit and Spring Test support.
- Updated legacy Ant build infrastructure to new Gradle based build system, enabling more robust test, build and release procedures.
- Integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests and code reviews.
- Reviewing the Database Schemas across the different domain. Worked on the Integration of the Code and deliver the build to UAT Team.
- Used extensively Eclipse in development and debugging the application.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
JAVA/ J2EE Developer
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Faces (JSF), HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and XML. Implemented JSF framework extensively which involves building the whole user Interface components using JSF tab panels, Panel groups, and data tables.
- Integrated components like partial triggers, calendar, and action/value change listeners with JSF for enhancing the front end GUI layout.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX communication (Jquery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Developed the user interface screens using JSF2.0 and Prime faces component library. Also used Rich faces to customize some of the components in XHTML pages.
- Developed the presentation layer using Model View Architecture implemented by Spring MVC. Managed Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC) and managed the security with the help of Spring Security (ACEGI).
- Tested the web services using SOAPUI and Web Service Explorer. Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Developed the XSL to convert and compare the SOAP to simple XML and vice versa. Developed SOAP Web services for getting information from thethird party.
- Developed various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic and data manipulations from the database. Developed Data access bean and developed EJBs that are used to access data from the database.
- Developed Servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP), to route the submittals to the EJB components and render-retrieved information using Session Facade, Service Locator (design pattern).
- Implemented the business logic under the Servlets and simple Java Bean components to be used by the various modules in the System and developed and database connection using JDBC.
- Analyzed the existing access system and re-designed it in Oracle 8i by developing data validation and load processes using PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers to enhance and improve functionality requested by business for reducing manual processing time.
- Used Dynamic SQL (DBMS SQL, DBMS DDL) in Functions and Procedures. Created database Triggers to record Insertion, Updating, Deletion and all other audit routines. Responsible for Code Reviews and PL/SQL Code Tuning.
- Involved in the overall system’s support and maintenance services such as Defect Fixing, Feature Enhancements, Testing and Documentation.
- Used CVS for version control management and Maven for Build.Deployed an application in Tomcat server.