- Over 8 years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle as a JAVA/J2EE developer, working through Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation of applications in JAVA, J2EE in Client/Server, and web - based n-tier architecture systems.
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various Open Source frameworks: JSF 1.2, Spring Framework 2.0/3.0/4.0, Web Flow, Jakarta Struts Framework 1.1/1.2/2.0, Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks.
- Experience in all phases of Software Engineering (SDLC), Project management (Waterfall & Agile/Scrum Methodology) including Requirement Gathering, analysis, Defining project scope, Design, Coding, App & web server installation, deployment, Manual Testing, and Implementation.
- Extensive Knowledge on the Spring Modules like Spring IOC and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Web Flow, Spring Security (Authentication and authorization), Spring AOP for Code Modularity and Spring Boot.
- Expertise in working with JAVA8 features like Functional Interfaces, Stream API, Time API, Collection API, Lambda Expressions.
- Expertise in using Hibernate ORM, IBatis for implementing persistence context using JPA (Java persistence API) which is a first level cache. In Hibernate implemented second level cache using EH cache.
- Experience in applying JMS (Java Messaging Service) for reliable information exchange across Java applications using Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ and IBM MQ to communicate from Client to Server.
- Good Knowledge on Implementing security functionality OAuth 2.0, Spring security, SSL, and site minder (SSO), secure authentication with LDAP OAuth2 to generate tokens in the application using Spring Security, JWT for producing tokens.
- Experience in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Microservices architecture using J2EE Web Services based on Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Axis and Spring framework, NodeJS (Express JS & Hopi JS).
- Experience on implementing Spring Cloud- Netflix OSS Stack for Micro Services deployment, Zuul for API Gateway for routing, auto configurations like Ribbon for client-side Load balancing, Hystrix (Circuit Breaker) for latency and fault tolerance and Eureka for service registration.
- Experience in Developing User Interface (UI) Rich Web Applications using Front End/User Interface (UI) Technologies like HTML4/5, CSS2/3(using SASS and LESS), Type Script, Bootstrap and AJAX by managing all facets and pipelines of application.
- Good Experience on SOAP protocol using JAX WS and integrated Apache CXF, AXIS-2 for WS-Remote Messaging, WS -Security, WS- Policy and other specifications and automated documentation using Swagger and WSDL.
- Experience in MVVM design pattern such as Angular 2.X and Angular 6.X Backbone JS, Ext JS, knockout JS.
- Experience in Implementing CI/CD pipelines with the integrated unit tests, code coverage, code quality, performance test cases with the JMeter and functional test suites as BDD with the Cucumber JVM and knowledge in creating containers in docker.
- Experienced in configuring and deploying applications on different servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web logic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss.
- Have good experience and knowledge on different databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL DB (Mongo DB and Cassandra and good experience in writing stored procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL in JDBC, ODBC and in WebLogic server.
- Experience of writing PL/SQL scripts for executing more than one query at a time. Proficient in creating views for tables, writing stored procedures, writing Triggers.
- Experience of Working on Microsoft Azure using Azure VM’s and app services for running of instances, Azure cosmos and sql for storage of data, App insights for creating alerts and monitor API calls.
- Good Knowledge on Microsoft Azure, involved in configuring virtual machines, setting up policies, creating labs, monitor and deploy applications.
- Deployed the Zero Down Deployment using Kubernetes orchestration service application using docker containers.
- Well experienced in developing Dynamic Single Page Application (SPA) using MEAN (MongoDB Express Angular Node) full stack development tool Kit.
- Experience in working with various version controlling tools like Git, SVN, Bitbuckets, TFS, CVS and different Project management tools like JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, PL/SQL.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Spring, EJB, JPA, JTA, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Java 1.8
Frameworks: Struts 2.0/1.0, Hibernate 4.x/3.x, Spring 3.0, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring Core, JSF, IBatis, Spring IOC.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS/CSS3, AJAX, jQuery, Bootstrap, XML, Grunt, Gulp, JSON.
Database: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB, DB2
Web Services: XSD, WSDL, Apache Axis, SOAP, Restful, JAX RS, JAX WS
Messaging: JMS (Java Message Service), IBM MQ, Apache Active MQ, Apache Kafka
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, OOAD, SCRUM
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, ANT
IDEs: Eclipse IDE, RAD 6.0/7.0, IntelliJ IDEA, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, and UNIX
Software: Visual Studio, Rational Rose, and Microsoft Office
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed user Interface using React JS, HTML5, CSS/CSS3(SAAS), Bootstrap 4.0, Redux.
- Responsible for style, look and feel of the web page with LESS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM and Redux library.
- Used React Hook to handle state transitions and to avoid repetitions.
- Experience in using React.js Router, Forms, Animations, Keys, components, Events and Flux concept.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used Express with Node Js to create Web services which consume data from Azure cosmos DB.
- Implemented JWT (JSON Web Tokens) for creating tokens to assert claims in the application and thus providing authentication of RESTful services.
- Design and development of Microservices which are deployable in Azure cloud servers
- Added Excel-Building to download the Tabular data in Excel Format using React.
- Designed and developed the ETL (Extraction Transformation and Loading) solution using the request module and the OAUTH 2.0 protocol in node JS .
- Implemented Spring Cloud- Netflix OSS Stack for Micro Services deployment,
- Created a pipeline from MongoDB cluster by configuring Mongoose Connector, to sync with multiple sources like Elastic Search or another MongoDB.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry, the connection/service binding details are injected from the deployed cloud platform itself.
- Used a microservice architecture, designed and developed RESTful web services using Apache CXF and Spring Boot framework.
- Used the fundamentals of JAVA 8 like parallel streams and filters through lambda expressions to handle the searching.
- Designed, developed, and maintained PostgreSQL Database architecture.
- Used Spring Data JPA (Java Persistence API) framework and JPA Specification criteria builder to work with dynamic queries in java.
- Used Layer 7 API Gateway as security gateway for authentication purpose.
- Used Logstash for searching and server-side data processing pipeline to ingest data from multiple sources simultaneously.
- Deploying the applications using Docker container services and building continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub.
- Employed the Single Sign On (SSO) authentication using SiteMinder for logging to the application from different websites.
Environment: React Js, Node Js, HTML5, CSS/CSS3(SAAS), Bootstrap 4.0, Redux, MongoDB, Cloud Watch, Azure Cosmos, Azure sql, PostgreSQL, ETL, LESS, React hooks, Apollo GraphQL, Spring boot, JWT, PCF, Spring Data JPA,OAUTH 2.0, Layer 7 API gateway,.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Design, Development, Test and Validation, Integration of the software.
- Worked on system maintenance and enhancement requests that includes web and database development.
- Integrated third party grids into the Angular app like ag grid.
- Migrated the code from AngularJS to Angular 2 and followed the strict patterns of implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using Angular 2 Framework.
- Developed several reusable custom elements using the Angular elements available in Angular 2.
- Used the features of Angular 2 such as directives, modules and routing.
- Unit testing is done using the jasmine for the code written using the Angular framework.
- Created the server in node Js using the Express middleware.
- Implemented ES5 promises and ES6 async await for various database and third party API calls.
- Used Reactive microservices to embrace asynchronous message passing and maintain mobility.
- Utilized node-jsonwebtoken module to digitally sign and verify the tokens for API authentication mechanism.
- Utilized job scheduler Appworx to schedule the calls to third party API and oracle database function, stored procedure calls.
- Implemented the automatic documentation for the API using the Swagger and OpenAPI specification.
- Implemented Java Message Service (JMS) to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Kafka as a message queue.
- Utilized the oracle dB module in node js to connect, make database CRUD operations, execute oracle database package functions and stored procedures .
- Followed TDD with the help of cucumber testing framework to test the APIs developed in NodeJS using the Mocha, Expect library.
- Designed database schemas and Created various triggers, cursors, Oracle sequences, Oracle PL/SQL packages in the Oracle database.
- Worked with Apigee gateway to Handle the Authentication and Authorization for the microservices before the requests reaches APIs.
- Utilized the static content delivery and caching features of Apigee gateway.
- Service discovery is implemented using the Apigee gateway.
- Segregated the application into multiple independently deployable and maintainable modules.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tool Jenkins to build the project upon passing the test cases written using cucumber.
- Deployed the application from Jenkins to the Nginx running on Azure appservice instance using the SSH protocol and rsync utility.
- Used GITLAB for Version Control to maintain merge request policy with different branch for different environments
- Utilized the Nginx server feature reverse proxying to direct certain requests to the module running on a different azure instance.
- Developed the functionalities under Agile Methodology, JIRA processes and used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Used Splunk for automated logging of error messages.
- Developed backend logic using Core Java including Collections, Multithreading for processing the multiple requests to achieve high performance and Exception Handling.
- Implemented Java/J2EE Web Based Applications using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented Spring JTA for transaction management, to enable distributed transactions to be done across multiple resources in java environment
- Implemented JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Developed/Customized Java Server Pages (JSP) for Customer User Interface (UI)
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence by using ORM classes, annotations and HQL queries to manage data related operations.
- Wrote stored procedures for reusability and wrote complex queries to extract data from MySQL DB.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Created responsive UI modules using Backbone JS with hard coded dependency of Underscore JS in combination with Handlebar JS for templating.
- Developed the SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) application using Spring REST and Jersey to build rest-based Web services.
- Dependency Injection for managing the components and bean life cycle is achieved in the application using Spring IOC.
- To achieve modularity and to handle cross cutting concerns like transaction management, logging and profiling Spring AOP is used.
- Used Spring Data JPA that helped in creating automatic Data Access Objects (DAOs) at the compile time and to perform CRUD Operations and persist the data to the database.
- Worked with OpenShift for Platform as a service with configuration management.
- Experience in using automation build tools like Bamboo continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Used Redis for database catcher and message broker.
- Used JBoss for configuring and deploying the application.
- Worked with OpenShift for Platform as a service with configuration management.
- Extensively involved in writing code by using Java Collections like LinkedList, Queues, HashSet, worked on the Java Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
Environment: MY SQL, Hibernate, JPA, Spring IOC, SPRING JTA, Spring MVC (Rest Architecture SOA), Spring AOP, Back Bone JS, Handlebar JS, jQuery, Bamboo, OpenShift, Redis, Java Multi-threading, Java Collections, JBoss