- Around 6 years of IT experience in various applications design, development, implementation and maintenance of Web based n - tier architecture systems using Java/J2EE for enterprise applications.
- Extensive experience in J2EE platform including developing both front end (UI) and back end applications using Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, AJAX, Spring modules, Struts, Hibernate, JAXB, JDBC, JSON, RESTful Web Services, AngularJS, React.JS, Node.JS, JQuery, Bootstrap
- Management, Documentation, Maintenance and Support.
- Expertise in using RDBM’s databases such as MySQL, DB2, Oracle, Postgress and NoSQL databases like Cassandra and Mongo. Skilled in writing SQL &PL/SQL Queries and Creating Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers
- Good experience and strong fundamental of architecture design including Data structure, n-tier architecture, design patterns (Singleton, Factory, Builder, Data Transfer Object (DTO), and Data Access Object Iterator (DAO), Architectures like MVC, MVP, and MVVM)
- Working with relative ease with different Software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM) and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Proficiency in developing MVC2 based applications by using various integration of open source frameworks like spring, Struts and Object Relational Mapping Technologies like Hibernate.
- Experience in working on various Spring modules like Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Data, Spring ORM, Spring Actuator) using Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experience in Shell Scripting, Knowledge of other scripting languages like Python, Ruby
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multithreading, Concurrency, Serialization and Java 1.8 features
- Hands on experience in Continuous Integration using tools like Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Hands on experience in writing core java to access data from outsource files and used OOPs concepts in developing the selenium framework
- Designed and developed Microservices platform to support a multitude of enterprise level applications
- Deployed Microservices as restful Java Web Services on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk. Used AmazonS3 for configuration files
- Having extensive experience on developing modules using Microservices
- Experience in using Integrated Development Environment (IDE) with Eclipse 3.0, Intellj 15.0.6.
- Developed multi-tiered OO system architectures utilizing Use cases and UML diagrams.
- Extensively worked on Java Messaging Services JMS using JAXB and SOAP/Restful Web services.
- Experience in developing unit test cases using Karma, Mocha and Protractor to perform end-to-end testing on AngularJS applications.
- Experience in messaging queue services like IBM MQ. Rabbit MQ, Active MQ and Apache Kafka
- Experienced in JDBC, Servlets, EJB, XML, and JMS & Coding Standards for best coding practices.
- Proficient in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Encapsulation, Inheritance
- Familiarity with Postman, UNIX Shell.
- Used Apache Kafka in cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Microservices
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated & able to set effective priority to achieve immediate and long-term goals and meet operational deadlines.
Modeling Tools: UML, Microsoft Visio & Enterprise Architecture
Web Technologies: JQuery, JSP, Servlet, JAX-WS, AXIS, REST (JAX-RS), SOA, SOAP, Rx.js, JSON, AngularJS/ Angular 4, React.JS.
Methodologies: OOPS, OOAD, Agile & Scrum
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g, MongoDB, Redis, SQL Server, PostgresSQL & MySQL
Protocols: TCP/IP HTTP, HTTPS, FTP & SOAP
Frameworks: Spring framework, Struts framework 1.2, Spring Security, Spring Batch
ORM Tools: Hibernate 3.0.
Logging Tools: Log4j 1.2/1.3
Testing Tools: JUnit
Other Tools: Adobe Photoshop, MS Office, Jira, Firebug, Chrome Developers
Cloud Technology: AWS
Web/App Servers: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, UNIX Version 6
IDE Eclipse: RAD 7.0, Notepad++, Visual Studio 2010, Eclipse
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of web and enterprise applications
- Designed and Developed GUI of the web applications using AngularJS
- Assisted my team with migration of existing applications built in Angular 1.6 to Angular 2 and to Angular 4.
- Implemented custom Directives and structural Directives using Angular 4 and developed code on Typescript and ES6 to implement Angular 4 Components.
- Designed and created custom components and services to process and perform data submissions and processing
- Developed Ajax calls and integrated with REST API for service calls
- Developed, Tested and deployed REST API’s in production environments
- Developed Microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Spring Data
- Integrated front end with the back end Microservices which enabled to work in the dynamic environment setup
- Used spring's test framework to create integration tests for various spring controllers to test our API using unit tests.
- Use of CSS Pre-processors such as LESS in order to develop rich styling Webpages.
- Implemented application security, login and authentication service
- Implemented and validated REST API using Postman and Rest Assured
- Extensively used Core Java concepts such as OOP, OOA, OOD
- Migrated Java to the latest version of java 8 and fixed some issues
- Implemented WebSphere MQ and RabbitMQ for provisioning using the Spring JMS Listeners to parse the XML message.
- Developed logging module using Log4J to create log files to debug and trace application
- Implemented Spring MVC framework and integrated all products with web services.
- Resolved critical production issues and deployed applications as per the schedules
- Created custom control to be used in the web pages from the existing Dojo controls
- Configured and used DevOps tools like Jenkins, GitHub, Docker etc. and created pipelines for release management and auto deployments
- Used Swagger to interact with API end points of the Restful services.
- Designed and deployed applications in AWS Cloud environment services
- Implemented and Used AWS IAM, EC2, S3 for cloud deployments
- Implementing the Node.JS server side code to interact with MongoDB to store and retrieve data by using the Mongoose drivers
- Involved in end to end process flow and review of application development and deployments
- Implemented and optimized queries, code quality checks and code analysis
- Followed Agile methodology for the application development and deployment
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Working on frameworks like Bootstrap, Spring MVC, and Hibernate.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection using MongoDB as database.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) & activity diagram.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Shading, replication, schema design, etc.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using Angular 4
- Implementation of the Business logic layer for MongoDB Services.
- Created microservice architecture to build the loosely coupled services.
- Created web services like REST and SOAP for to obtain data and generate operations on those data.
- Implemented REST API as Spring Boot Microservice to perform modular functionality as per MicroServices architecture.
- Involved in migrating monolithic application in Micro Service Architecture and Developed Micro services using AWS Cloud build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Responsible for RESTful Web Service Development using JDK 1.8 , JPA 2.1 with Hibernate as ORM - Spring JPA .
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring MVC framework & ORM mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Developed, Tested and Deployed application on JBOSS application server.
- Created test cases using Junit testing through Jasmine 2.6.1 and using Jenkins 1.1.0 for the continuous Integration and continuous deployment.
- Involved in build and deployment of MicroServices with Jenkins .
- Involved in testing MicroServices by placing messages in JBoss 7.1.0.
- Created Docker images and ran the Docker containers in various environments.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing Micro services using J-Unit and Docker and OpenShift.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Participated in the Production support issues, to deploy and maintain the application successfully.
Full Stack Developer
- To analyze the root cause for a problem raised and provide quick solution as soon as possible.
- Used Agile Scrum to manage the full life cycle development of the project.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, Hibernate and Rest web services on presentation layer, business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer.
- Used Spring configuration files, application context object for creating various factory objects.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation
- Used Hibernate with JPA annotation and created several persistent classes.
- Implemented Spring MVC controllers with annotations, validations and using model attributes to pass request from the presentation layer to helper classes in java.
- Developed and ensured service design Reference Architecture for in SOA Environment.
- Developed DAO classes with JUnit using Spring DAO package for data access manipulation.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other applications.
- Built EJBwith Point-to-Point messaging functionality and MQ Series as JMS provider.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate using configurations and implemented DAO layer.
- Extensively used Hibernate ORM in data access layer to write DAOs.
- System analysis and deliver integration specification which includes interfaces exposed, technology and protocols used based on Oracle SOA suite of products mainly BPEL, Service Bus and WebLogic application server including JMS resources.
- Implementation of asynchronous workflow engine based on JMS.
- Experience in installation, configuration, Deployment and management of web and enterprise applications on BEA WebLogic Server.
- Taken care of complete Java multi-threading part in back end components.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Expertise in creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Used ReactJS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Created different XML documents using XML, XSD and XSLT. Used Light DOM parser, and SAX parser for transforming the XML data.
- Oracle 11g used as backend, worked on SQL queries for persistence of Business Objects using JDO as ORM. Involved in creating different SQL scripts.
- Used Maven to build application and deploy on the server.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4j to trace application and GIT for version controlling.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Rest web services, Angular, Junit, Spring IOC, Spring security, Spring Batch, JQuery, Backbone JS, Handlebar JS, IBM WebSphere, Oracle, Apache-Maven, Junit, Hibernate, JMS, WebLogic, WSDL-2, HTML, XML, XST, XSLT.