- Solid background in Core Java concepts like Exception handling, Multi - threading, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Java Beans, Executor Services, Thread pools.
- Experience in working with open source frameworks like Spring and ORM frameworks like Hibernate and Spring JPA.
- Extensive experience using JSF, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JSTL and JNDI.
- Experienced with hands on development in various Spring components like Spring MVC, AOP, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring JPA, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, and swagger apis
- Worked with Zuul API gateway for Authentication and Hystrix circuit breaker for fault tolerance.
- Designing and developing Restful API and services using best practices to interact within the Microservices and with the front end.
- Creating REST based Web Services by establishing links using Hateoas from spring-based applications.
- Implemented Spring OAuth 2.0 security for Micro services to authorize the user to the application.
- Experience in implementing Java8 features and like parallel streams, lambdas and filters.
- Expertise in IDEs for software development like NetBeans, Eclipse, Eclipse STS, IntelliJ, and JDeveloper.
- Experience in working with various Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Servers.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Extensive experience using maven and gradle to build the projects.
- Experience with logging and reporting solutions such as: Elastic search, and Kibana (ELK).
- Good experience in working with Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, discovery server like Netflix Eureka Server.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming and Worked with NoSQL DB like Graph DB, Mongo DB.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental & Iteration methodology and Pair Programming as well as implementing Waterfall model. To track the progress of Agile process used JIRA.
- Experience in web services technologies like REST, SOAP, WSDL, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in developing web application using test driven methodologies (TDD) and Junit as a testing framework.
- Experience in writing test cases using Mockito, PowerMock. Used MockMVC to write integration test cases.
- Experience in working with AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud Formation Templates.
- Experience in dealing with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git Stash, Ansible, Concourse.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX, and LINUX.
- Expertise in various version control tools such as SVN, CVS, Git and Clear Case.
- Experienced in performance dealing and server scaling using tools like JProfiler, JMeter, VisualVM.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload meet project deadlines by following project standards and procedures as per client specifications.
- Keen interest in mastering new technologies and understanding new industry developments.
Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, RMI, JNDI, JMS
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, JQuery, XML, XSLT, CSS, JSON, JSON-DTD, AJAX, Bootstrap
IDE: IBM RAD, RSA, Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, IntelliJ
Application/Web Server: IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat and Glassfish
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL, MySQL, DB2, Mongo DB, Graph DB(Datastax)
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XPATH, SAX, DOM, JDOM, AXIS, JAXB
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Application Frameworks: Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Factory Pattern, Core, Spring Context, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring with Hibernate)
ORM Frameworks: JPA, Hibernate, Spring JPA, DAO
OO Modeling: Rational Rose, MS Visio
Version Control: Clear Case, SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS, Git
Other Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Log4J, SL4J, Junit, Selenium, JMeter, Concourse, Jenkins, JIRA, Rally
Cloud Computing: AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, S3
Micro services: Swagger, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Spring boot, Eureka
Sr. Java Developer
- Working in all phases of the Software development life cycle starting from requirement gathering, designing functional document to implementation, delivery, test planning, execution and production support.
- Following the agile methodology to implement the application.
- Developing application based on spring framework using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, IOC, and AOP.
- Implemented RESTful API web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks using Spring Boot and enabling discovery using Netflix eureka server.
- Working with graph DB and gremlin queries.
- Implemented Spring OAuth2 Security to verify the consumer.
- Using JSON for validation, documentation data required by a given application.
- Implemented audit logs in Mongo DB.
- Worked with circuit breaker patterns and fail safe in Spring Boot Micro Service applications using Hystrix.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Deployed and maintaining the applications on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) and continuous Deployment (CD) process for the application using the Jenkins, Concourse.
- Using JMeter to evaluate the performance of application modules.
- Using Maven and Gradle as build tools.
- Working with logging and reporting solutions such as: Elastic search, and Kibana (ELK).
- Using Log4j, Slf4j as logging framework to capture the log traces of applications in debugging the issues.
- Using GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development and day-to-day basis to maintain the code history.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 3.0, Spring Boot, Eureka, OAuth 2.0, REST, SOAP, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, SoapUI, Eclipse IDE, Oracle, Graph DB(Datastax), Maven, Gradle, JMeter, Log4j, SLF4J, Git, Jenkins, Concourse, Mockito, Junit
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed, developed, deployed and documented project requirements
- Used Spring, Hibernate and Spring security for Creating the Rest Service with XML/Json.
- Configured the Application and DB.
- Used Oracle DB for persisting data.
- Used Agile (Scrum) methodology to satisfy project requirements
- Used JUnit Testing Framework, Parasoft Virtualize Tool and Mockito frameworks for unit testing.
- Used OAuth2 for authentication.
- Used App dynamics for the Monitoring the Application.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring Boot, Gradle, Mongo DB, Oracle DB, Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed the application using Agile Methodology.
- Implemented customized authentication in Spring Security to verify user-role and secure the user pages, such as login, admin/user operations, trading, portfolio etc.
- Involved in developing the applications using Spring Framework for Dependency Injection.
- Developed back-end logic with Core Java using technologies including Collection Framework, Multi-Threading.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS, JSP, JSON and JQuery to make Ajax calls.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS directives.
- Wrote backend scripts that performed maintenance tasks on the contract data using JDBC.
- Used Spring IOC for dynamic bean injection.
- Spring AOP to modularize cross-cutting concerns in aspects.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Database.
- Configured Spring based Microservices and Springboot.
- Implemented and Consumed REST and SOAP Web Services.
- Used Apache tomcat as a web server and WebLogic as an application server to deploy various components of application.
- Developing the application using Spring MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Used Hibernate Cache for query to improve the application performance.
- Implemented search functionality, filtering, pagination using Hibernate Criteria Query interfaces.
- Deployed AJAX call for asynchronous data retrieval from back-end.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application in the server.
- Used SVN software configuration management and version control.
- Used Log4j for logging purposes.
- Developed test classes in JUnit for implementing unit testing.
- Designed use cases, sequence and class diagrams, activities, states, objects and components. Used UML (MS Visio) for software design.
Environment: Java 1.7, Java Swing, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Spring 3.0, Spring ORM, Springboot, Microservices, REST/SOAP Web Services, Hibernate 3.0, Apache Tomcat Server, WebLogic, Eclipse, Log4J, Ajax, Oracle10g, PL/SQL, JQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, JSON, SVN, XML, XSTL, XSD, SOAP, Amazon Web Services, Maven, Junit, Power Mock.
- Used Spring MVC framework to develop the application and its architecture.
- Used spring dependency injection to inject all the required dependency in application.
- Being in project I have developed screens, Controller classes, business services and DAO layer respective to the module assigned to me.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML, CSS, bootstrap and JSP’s for user interaction.
- Developed webpages using UI frameworks bootstrap, Angular JS.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle Database.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Interfaced with the Oracle back-end database using Hibernate Framework and XML config files.
- Consumed Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Used Soap Web services to retrieve credit history of the applicants.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets and JSP components to be deployed on a WebLogic Application server and Apache Tomcat application server.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Performed connectivity with Oracle database using JDBC.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
- Mentored few people in team and have reviewed design, code and test cases written by them.