- Around 4 years of progressive IT experience with strong analytical, designing, Implementation of object - oriented Applications using Java/J2EE.
- Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Object Oriented Programming, Design and Web based technologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model, and Iteration.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise-level applications using Java/J2EE technologies Such as spring, Swing, Hibernate, Struts framework, EJB, Servlets.
- Experienced with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Stash and Docker, Agile Methodology (Scrum, Jira). Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Experienced with Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Experienced in MVC architecture, spring framework, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Java Server Faces and Hibernate.
- Good experience in data processing and Interfacing (Back-end Front-end connectivity) skills using Oracle 9i (SQL, PL/SQL), MySQL, SQL Server, and Create Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) for various database systems.
- Good experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture using Struts, spring, spring web flow, JPA 2, custom tag development.
- Experienced in J2EE Software Development Life Cycle SDLC of business applications on Web and client-server environment using Java, spring, XML, MySQL with Excellence in Analytical and People skills.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework in developing applications using Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JPA, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Spring Batch.
- Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL Procedures / Functions, Triggers and Packages on Database (RDBMS) packages like Oracle 11g, MySQL.
- Excellent knowledge of databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), views, querying using stored procedures and writing triggers
- Responsible for designing & developing the UI Screens using Angular 2, 4, 6 HTML pages, CSS, spring boot framework with Apache-Maven and JAVA-J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in implementing Service-oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL.
TECHNOLOGIES / TOOLS / METHODOLOGIES:
Java & JEE Technologies: Java, JDBC, Servlets, and JSP, Hibernate, spring, Struts, Junit
Open Source Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate 3, 2.2.1, JUnit,
Application Servers: JBoss 5.1.0, WebSphere 6.1
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Cassandra, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server 2012.
Methodologies: OOAD, TDD (Test Driven Development), Agile.
Operating Systems: MS Windows, UNIX and Linux.
Design Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall .
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, apache Tomcat, Glassfish
Confidential, Seattle, Washington
- Involved in programming, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining of Java EE client/server distributed application to meet the organization's needs.
- Designed, and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in Angular 6, which consume JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application.
- Exposed Stateless session beans as RESTful web services using JAX-RS. Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements.
- Migrating some of the applications from AngularJS4 to AngularJS6 and componentize the code as per the Angular recommendations for better testability.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Build Rest services using NodeJS and ExpressJS and used a full complement of Express, Angular6, NodeJS, and MongoDB to store and present assessments
- Designed and developed a project that reads messages from Kafka topic and applied conversation from JSON to pipe delimited String data format to be saved in Oracle DB and NoSQL DB.
- Deploying Rest API's Application in AWS Cloud and Cloud Foundry. Used ExpressJS to route different endpoints, made RESTful services to manipulate data in MySQL.
- Developed a feature in utility application and Verification Monitoring tool to verify the application statistics like poolers, consumers, loggers using Angular6, Node.js and Bootstrap.
- Created ant build files to create the EAR and WAR files and involved in development of CPRS system using the Spring MVC framework. Involved in development of Hibernate objects in order to persist data into the database.
- Involved in writing SQL scripts and creating backend database table for complex business operations. Participated in building web-services using SOAP that allowed integrating the business application with the legacy applications and facilitates for future applications.
- Secured the API's by implementing OAuth 2.0 token-based authentication/authorization scheme using Spring Security.
- Developed a production Node.js application with Express module and persisted user information in MongoDB using Mongoose ORM, Node JS to manage dependencies, and ExpressJS to quickly build a modular server code-base.
- Used Angular 6 Routing for navigation between nested HTML views in the application and created Angular 6 custom directives that were used along with HTML elements for DOM manipulation.
- Used Log4j API for logging in development, testing and production environments, configured to send email notifications.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components and implemented transaction management using spring declarative transaction management with Spring AOP concepts.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Used spring boot and lambda expressions as the part of JAVA 8. Used containerization and immutable infrastructure.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML & CSS, Bootstrap.
- Communicate with the client to understand the requirement of the website, gained experience in project planning, involved in writing the Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web-based customer application.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Responsible for experimenting with new frameworks and libraries to make decision either should be used in the product/project or not.
- Augmented and re-designed previously created forms to include automation, interactive UI flow, and dynamic data entry.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Integrated MAVEN with Jenkins for the builds as the Continuous Integration process
- MAVEN as a build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other and deployment scripts and Developing build using ANT.
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring Boot for REST API, by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Worked with maven projects, groovy, J unit test cases, Hibernate for backend SQL processing.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Involved in ReactJS and working with Redux Flux architecture.
- Maintained Docker containers where microservices are deployed. Designed and implemented efficient updating of HTML document and clean separation between components using React.js.
- Designed the workflow, system architecture, drawing sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, class diagrams, HTML pages, database schema and tables.
- Configured module wide routing in the application using angular router and created various route guards. Improved the performance of application by configuring Mem Cache and scaling the kubernetes Pod instances.
- Responsible for writing SQL queries in DB2 to create DML scripts. Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS - Oracle, MySQL and MongoDB
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for object mapping and Implemented Spring Security module to perform threat assessment in determining risk.
- Worked on GIT Hub as the repository to checkout and commit the code, created private cloud using Kubernetes that supports DEV, TEST, and PROD environments.
Environment: Java 1.8, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Spring 3.0, Spring Boot, Spring MVC/JDBC, Angular JS, Maven, Jenkins, Linux VMs, Selenium, Test NG, Weblogic 10, JBOSS, Hibernate, CVS.
Full stack developer
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Design, Development and Testing. Interact with business managers to transform requirements into technical solutions.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object and Singleton.
- Configured spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a Spring context file. Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts Framework. Used AJAX for faster page rendering.
- Developed General Ledger module, which streamlines analysis, reporting and recording of accounting information. General Ledger automatically integrates with a powerful spreadsheet solution for budgeting, comparative analysis and tracking facility information for flexible reporting.
- Developed client-facing Struts web applications by creating and modifying Java classes, JSPs, Struts Delegates and DAOs, AJAX.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Struts framework. Developed various Action Classes that route requests to appropriate handlers, Coded Struts Action Servlets to process requests and forward to Struts Action classes.
- Developed JSP and Java Helper classes for In-patient and outpatient Information. Wrote Action classes, Request Processor, Business Delegate, Business Objects, Service Classes and JSP pages.
- Application integration with Spring Web Services to fetch data from external Benefits application using SOA architecture, configuring WSDL based on SOAP specifications and marshalling and un-marshalling using JAXB
- Developed web pages using Servlets and XML for various modules and involved in environment set up with Ant, Eclipse, JBoss and SQL Server 2005.
- Used Oracle as the backend database and wrote PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, views and functions at the Oracle database.
- Designed generic database Connection Pooling with JDBC using Oracle and involved in the SQL query optimization. Developed the components for parsing XML documents using SAX and DOM parsers.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean s in spring framework and used Spring MVC to implement the Model View Controller pattern. Used Spring IoC to inject data into Java beans.
- Developed project in Eclipse IDE and created DB interactions using Hibernate. Provided management with technical documentation for Java applications using MS Visio and MS Word.
- Worked on JDBC for data persistence and prepared high- and low-level design documents for the business modules for future s and updates. Deployed the application in JBoss Application Server in development and production environment.
- Implemented CVS as Version control system and used Maven as a build and dependency management tool to manage various dependencies.
- Used ANT as build tool and Junit for writing Unit tests.
- Involved in the functional test of the application and tested Java applications using Functional Testing, JBoss and log statements. Code Walkthrough/ Test cases and Test Plans.
Environment: Java, JSP, jQuery, Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, JPA, AJAX, HTML, Apache Tomcat, JUnit, Web Services, SVN, JIRA, Maven, Jenkins.