- 6 years of experience in the IT industry specializing in development of Java and J2EE architecture - based systems.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Google’s Programming Language 1.11/1.12, Spring MVC.
- Developed, configured, and deployed a variety of Go Framework Applications including Web Services, and Windows Services.
- Building a Command line tool to interact with RESTful API using in Golang.
- Implemented Web Services (WSDLs) using JAX-WS and also implemented REST services by Golang with microservices architecture.
- Good experience with Docker and Kubernetes. Extensive knowledge on Git, Bitbucket and SVN.
- Experience in creating private cloud using Kubernetes that supports DEV, TEST, and PROD environments.
- Experience in Logging errors in Mongo Database.
- Experience in using Go tools like Stringer to automate the creation of methods.
- Having good experience in Test Driven and Agile Development.
- Able to operate both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in using package routers in Go.
- Highly dedicated, quick starter, solution driven pattern programmer, Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Excellent at solving complex problems under strict deadlines.
- Extensive experience with various software methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Test-Driven (TDD) and Domain-Driven.
- Hands on working Knowledge in Go Technologies VS Code, Web Services, SQL/NoSQL.
- Hands on experience in working on React JS.
- With the concept of React JS worked on usage metrics and also end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Designed and developed various web forms using HTML, CSS bootstrap and Java script, React JS.
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) with JAVA and Design Patterns.
- Experience in creating collection in Mongo Database.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Extensive professional experience in Object Oriented design, Systems Analysis, Software &Web Application development.
- Worked extensively on J2EE Platform for developing Web and Distributed Applications by using JDBC, JSP, and Servlets with MVC architecture.
- Worked extensively on React JS Bootstrap, Restful webservices, HTML, CSS, JSON for responsiveness.
- Extensive Core Java development experience.
- Very good Experience in implementing the Object-Oriented Programming Concepts and collections framework i.e. Hash Map and Hash table.
- Worked with npm commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of node JS applications.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience working in agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Experience in Database Design using PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers.
- Experience integrating web- based applications using SOAP, WSDL, XML and UDDI standards.
- Strong in writing build files with ANT, Maven.
- Worked on various database servers like Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL Server.
- Very good experience with Production Support.
- Great working knowledge using various IDE’s like Eclipse.
- Worked on Ticketing System to resolve the production issues.
- Met the SLA all the times which is defined by the Client.
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Problem solver with the ability to rapidly analyze challenges, applying strategic thinking to tactical concerns with strong problem-solving skills and a result-oriented attitude.
- Excellent team player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
- Having Good Knowledge on Google Web Toolkit (GWT) framework.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/98/95, UNIX and MS Dos
Programming Languages: Java 1.8, Servlets, JSP, Oracle, SQL, Go Lang
Web Technologies: Spring 3.x/4.x, Spring IO, Spring Boot 1.2.3, Hibernate 3.x/4.x, Web Services 2.0 JAX-, SOAP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, SOFEA, GWT, React, Node, Angular
App Servers/Webservers: JBoss 7.0/6.3, Weblogic8.1/9.1, Apache Tomcat 5.0, WebSphere5.0
IDE: Eclipse, Net beans, JBoss Studio.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL
ORM Tools: Hibernate, Mybatis
Database Query Language: SQL
Frame Works: Spring, Struts
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Sr. Application Software Engineer
- Design and develop the Go application to support the business requirements.
- Translate user needs and business requirements into the needed screen/interface designs and workflow
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis and project planning.
- Implemented continuous deployment system with Jenkins.
- Used Golang to log the different host system event and alert information to Mongo database.
- Contributed source code in Goroutine to developing an automation framework.
- Worked on tools like Stringer to automate the creation of methods.
- Developed microservices in Golang to process various data from different databases like Mongo and UMV .
- Designed configurable REST APIs on demand using Go. Worked on numerous go frameworks.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images.
- Created private cloud using Kubernetes that supports DEV, TEST, and PROD environments.
- Worked on Kubernetes to manage containerized applications using its nodes, tiller, services and deployed application containers as Pods .
- Worked on Front end Java script client-side frame works such as React JS.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React JS to implement rich functions in various pages from validation, crud, search, sort, pagination, multi selection, authentication, Unit test etc.,
- Created Grafana dashboard to check the logs.
- Using KIBANA to log error messages in email alerts to the team.
- Wrote mongo migration scripts to migrate date and increased the performance in prod.
- Worked on Swagger Setup, Docker Setup in the Golang micro service repo.
- Building a Command line tool to interact with RESTful API using in Golang .
- Resolved the issues reported by QA and UAT teams.
- The SDLC methodology 'Agile' is widely followed in the project, with regular scrum meetings and triage meetings to discuss about the project updates.
- Code review within the team is preformed using code flow.
- Co-ordination with offshore and on-site team daily basis.
Environment: Golang, VS Code, Microservices, NoSQL, XML, JSON web token, JSON, Git, Junit, Jenkins, Jira, Rest, Soap, Grafana, Kibana, harbor.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes requirement-gathering, design, coding, testing.
- Implemented agile methodology throughout the project development using Java EE platforms.
- Designing Sequence diagrams, Deployment diagrams, Dataflow diagrams, and Class diagrams using UML, Rational Rose and Rational Software Architect (RSA).
- Used Golang to log the different host system event and alert information to NoSQL database.
- Developed microservices in Golang to process various data from different databases.
- Worked on CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Docker.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of backend components using J2EE technologies such as Spring 3 and Spring JDBC.
- Manage the IBM Rational Tools FlexPLM redundant license servers for floating license use.
- Defined and implemented HA/DR solutions using Oracle Data Guard, Oracle RAC.
- Write installation instructions for desktop support team and end users for installing IBM ClearCase 7.x/8.x native client, ClearCase Remote Client 7.x/8.x, Requisite Pro 7.x thick client, Rational SoDA 7.x, Rational Application Developer 7.x, Rational Software Architect 7.x/8.x, and Rational Software Modeler 7.x.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Design Patterns.
- Developed Project Specific Java API’s for the new requirements with Effective usage of Data Structures, Algorithms and Core Java, OOPS concepts.
- Developed web service for web store components using Restful API.
- Strong understanding in PL/SQL and SQL and able to write SQL query.
- Developed REST based Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Used XML, XSD and JSON messages for Data transfer. Used JAXB API and DOM for XML parsing messages.
- Developed application Specific thread safe XML APIs, XML Document Builder and parser utils, validators using java DOM Parser which is used among the components.
- Provide management support to the Authentication & updated Authentication Services.
- Performed CRUD operations on JSON and XML formatted RESTful web services with SAML , OAuth and OAuth2 authentication protocols.
- Used spring's test framework to create integration tests for various spring boot and spring batch applications.
- Developed Angular JS factories, and used angular promise API for making asynchronous calls.
- Used Protractor provided by angular for end to end(e2e) testing.
- Queries to retrieve data and modify the tables for the databases by using pull request.
- Implemented Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes, Java beans.
- Created and modified Complex SQL Commands.
- Deployment and administration of J2EE components on IBM WebSphere Application server and monitoring using Wily Introscope and HP diagnostics.
- Provided infrastructure solutions for J2EE applications around IBM WebSphere Application Server, HTTP Server on AIX and Linux platforms
- Experience with AWS S3 services creating buckets, configuring buckets with permissions, logging, versioning and tagging.
- Knowledge in using Blue/Green Deployment in AWS to reduce the downtime.
- Leveraged several Jenkins plugins to automate tasks like code coverage, metrics, AWS -ec2 plugin, and job creation.
- Database designing and tables, master data creation in the database.
- Conceived, Designed, Installed and Implemented CI/CD automation system.
- Used GIT, Source Tree for versioning and managing branches
- Involved in configuring Web.xml, Springs-context.xml .
- Used Soap UI for Dev to Dev testing.
- Used Sonar for maintaining the code quality and JUnit code coverage.
Environment: JDK1.7, Java 1.8, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, Spring, Spring JDBC, IBM Informix, WebSphere 6.1, Oracle 10.g, SQL Assistant, XML, XSD, Eclipse, Tomcat Application Server, GIT, Angular 5, Source Tree, Maven, Windows OS, Log4j, Junit, JMockit.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Java Developer
- Actively involved in requirements gathering, Analysis, Conceptual Design.
- Implemented the object-oriented programming concepts for various modules.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and used MyBatis for data persistence.
- Used Maven for adding the external dependencies and for project management.
- Used Oracle SQL developer to query the data from the data base.
- Actively involved in Regression testing and manual testing of the application developed.
- Developed Test driven, Test first methodology-based JUnit test cases for existing modules, new enhancements and new modules.
- Developed logging framework in conjunction with LOG4j for logging.
- Involved in every phase of SDLC.
- Used Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams and Activity Diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system's components in accordance with the business requirements.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Used Node JS for implementing the presentation later using CSS framework.
- Designed and developed web interfaces and business logic using JSF, Spring, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Spring JDBC, Java Script and Node JS, jQuery, HTML, and XML Technologies
- The application uses Spring MVC , hibernate to process the data and save in the MySQL database.
- Used Apache Maven for running automated build of the application.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Involved in the Design of ERD (Entity Relationship Diagrams) for Relational database.
- Used DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Implementing all the Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
Confidential, Gastonia, NC
- Responsible for understanding requirement, analyzing the impact and developing components and integrating and testing following process of reverse engineering.
- Responsible for implementing MVC2 architecture using Struts 2.0
- Involved in Exception handling and showing proper message to user, using struts Action Errors.
- Involved in creating Ajax request for searching, creating search criteria, parsing Ajax response.
- Created UI components using JQuery, which encapsulates interface logic & utility classes, which interns communicate with model.
- Showing the data in tabular format using EXT JS with functionality of showing records in option list, date format.
- Responsible in designing UI using HTML, CSS with to .Net application.
- Responsible for understanding the C#.Net application and implementing the functionality using java.
- Responsible for implementing the functionality involving designing, writing action class, VO, DAO’s.
- Delivered iterations every two-week cycle followed extensively Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Used JSP for presentation layer, developed high performance object/relational persistence and query service for entire application utilizing Hibernate.
- Developed the application using Java Beans, Servlets.
- Used WebSphere Application Server and RAD to develop and deploy the application.
- Worked with various Style Sheets like Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Designed database and created tables, written the complex SQL Queries and stored procedures as per the requirements.