- Around 7+ years of experience as a Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer includes Analysis, Design and Development of quality software for Standalone Applications and Web - based applications using JAVA/ J2EE technologies using software development methodologies/ frameworks like SDLC and AGILE.
- Strong experience in developing web applications using JAVA/J2EE concepts like OOP, Multithreading, Collections, JDBC, JSP, SERVLETS, JMS, HIBERNATE, SPRING, WEB SERVICE, STRUTS and Java Beans.
- Hands on Experience on JDBC and HIBERNATE for persisting data to different relational database and extensive knowledge in Java Persistence API.
- Research, analyze and recommend implementation of new technologies like EJB 3.0 .
- Good working knowledge on spring core, Spring MVC and Spring BOOT architecture.
- Good Experience in implementing web services such as SOAP, REST, Node JS using WSDL, JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Developed web applications bathed on different design patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Objects etc.
- Good at implementing the database designing, SQL, stored procedures using RDBMS like DB2, AWS, Cloud foundry, Oracle and MYSQL Server.
- Well experienced with XML parsing technologies like SAX, DOM, JAXB, JIBX and using XSLT.
- Worked on Struts open source java framework utilizing Struts Tiles, Struts Controllers (Action and Forms) and Client server validations.
- Developed recipes for WAS, JBOSS and Tomcat, Server provisioning.
- Experience in Micro Services implementation, well experience in configuring and deploying applications onto application servers like Tomcat6.x/7.x, JBoss, Web logic8.x/10.x and Web Sphere 6.x/5. x.
- Experience and deep knowledge in bug tracking tools like JIRA and source code management tools like SVN, GIT and Jenkins.
- Used Log4J for enabling runtime logging and performed system integration test to ensure quality of the system.
- Expertise in writing unit test cases using JUnit API.
- Have good experience in Google Web Kit (GWT).
- Good knowledge in using Maven and ANT Scripts for building and deploying the application in web/app servers.
- Extensive experience in using IDE tools like IntelliJ, Eclipse, Net beans and RAD.
- Involved in performance tuning , code re-factoring, load test, technical design documentation and User manuals.
- Design and developed Middleware solution for interfaces using Active MQ.
- Used GIT to maintain code version control. Maintained different branches in various stages like development, QA, and production.
- Highly self-motivated, good technical, communications and interpersonal skills. Able to work reliably under pressure. Committed team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to quickly adapt to new environment and technologies.
Languages: Java, C, C#, HTML
Programming Languages: Java, UNIX, Shell Scripting, SQL, PL/SQL, Linux, Python
Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Multi: Threading, EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, AJAX, jQuery, AngularJS, PHP
Web/App Servers: Oracle 9i/10g Application Server, BEA WebLogic 5.1/6.0/8.1, IBM WebSphere 4.0/5.0, Tomcat 4.1/6.0.20
Application Server: Web logic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish
JAVA Frameworks & Tools: HIBERNATE, SPRING, WEB SERVICES, STRUTS, ANT Building tool, Log4J, Maven Building tool.
IDE s and other tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, STS, RAD
Database s: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, My SQL, REDIS
Version Control Tools: Rational Clear Case, SVN, CVS, Clear Quest, GitHub
Confidential, PISCATAWAY, NJ
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in the Analysis, Design and implementation using AGILE methodology for iterative development of the application. Participated in Scrum, Retrospective and Release Planning Meetings.
- Developed application using Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL).
- Used Hibernate for connecting to the database and mapping the entities by using hibernate annotations. Extensively used to access Hibernate in data access layer and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the queries
- Developed and Consumes SOAP and Restful web services and validated using SOAP UI.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Spring boot was used to perform CRUD operations on user records using Restful API and postman was the tool used to test the application.
- Experience in continuous integration using Jenkins for timely builds, code coverage, running test.
- Used the Log4j framework to log the details to log files and GIT to maintain project versions.
- As a part of Quality assurance participated in the Code review process as a part of Quality Engineering Team.
- Analyzed web applications, documented detail Test plans, Test cases and expected results based on the business functional requirements.
- Worked on the JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Implemented the web services client to consume the third-party service API for validating credit cards. Used XML Web Services using SOAP and Groovy to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Developed ANT scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Interacted with SQL database using JDBC.
Confidential, O’FALLON, MO
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in analyzing project requirements and documenting and maintaining design documents.
- Created web services using WTP tool plugin to the IntelliJ IDE which is deployed as a separate application using Maven scripts.
- Developed Microservices using Spring MVC and persistent layer using Hibernate.
- Worked in Agile Methodology.
- Defined project with established UML diagrams.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Exception handling and the validation error messages are implemented in the Rest Services.
- Implemented Spring MVC as framework and JUnit for testing platform.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the on-going project status and issues.
- Context Config implementation derive from Single Route Camel Configuration which is a helper Spring Java Config class which will configure the Camel Context for us and then register the Route Builder.
- Working on the Cloud Migration and Implementation .
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Used SVN for version control and recently turned to GIT.
- Worked on continuous integration and testing environment using Jenkins
- Extensively worked with JUnit framework to write JUnit test cases to perform unit testing of the application.
- Data conversion from any data source to MySQL database - custom code development configuration and implementation
Environment: Java SE 8, IntelliJ, Maven, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Agile Methodologies (RALLY), UML, SDLC, Rest API, Apache Camel, SVN, GIT, Jenkins, MySQL, Multithreading, Junit, EXT JS, Hibernate, Oracle11g, Cloud Migration, Redis.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
Sr. Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT and Web Services (REST)
- Developed Microservices using Spring boot and persistent layer using Hibernate.
- Implemented Agile Methodology as part of project requirement changes.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like Singleton and Session Façade.
- Developed Façade classes to encapsulate the business logic and hide the implementation details of the data access classes and EJBs.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Developed user interface by using Flux for SPA development.
- Created Custom Directives in Angular 2, making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement.
- Data Operations were performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Developing the support bot messages through api.ai and integrated with the application.
- Design publish and test RESTful APIs using RAML 0.8, Any point api.ai Manager and Any point api.ai Portals.
- Implemented all the components of Spring Frame work (Controller classes, Spring Bean Configuration file (dispatcher-servlet.xml).
- Involved java multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework.
- Developed reusable Ext JS components such as Viewport, Panel, and Grids etc.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts Application Framework.
- Used JSF framework with AJAX in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, RIA components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Implemented RESTful services with JAX - RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture
- Implemented the Struts frame work with MVC architecture.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Micro Services and lambda functions using Jenkins CI server .
- Developed middle-tier application with J2EE using Servlet, EJB, Java Beans and Web Services Standards (SOAP, GROOVY, UDDI).
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS - Oracle.
- Worked on the Java backend development using spring, Reflection, REST API and JSON.
- Developed and maintained automated test scripts to support regression testing and participated actively in system testing and regression testing in UFT.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and used XML SAX/DOM API to parse them.
- Involved in coding, code reviews, Junit testing, Prepared and executed Unit Test Cases.
- Performed manual testing on web services using Soup UI.
- Developed classes to interface with underlying web services layer and scaled the component interactions and generalized the interfaces using RESTFUL.
- Used Log4j for External Configuration Files and debugging.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 11g database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Install, configure and maintain oracle RAC databases on 11g in UNIX/Exadata environment.
- Perform 11G upgrading, cloning, development and Production support.
- Assigned the sprints to onsite and offshore teams and making sure the tasks are completed within Confidential duration.
- Coordinated with offshore development team and clarified their day-today questions. Reviewed offshore delivery before check-in the code into SVN.
- Proficient in designing and building Rails API's.
- Configured glassfish server; Design shipping rate template upload UI using Adobe Flex and Developed Jasper report.
- Wrote and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application’s
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Worked with QA team in preparation and review of test cases.
Junior Java Developer
- Involved in complete project life cycle design, development, implementation, integration, and validation.
- Built RESTful Web Services with Spring features like Spring MVC/ Security/ Transaction.
- Implemented MVC architecture with Spring boot and Object Relational Mapping (ORM) in the persistence layer with Hibernate to map the relationship between tables and entity classes.
- Involved in the design and development of event driven architecture using Spring Integration.
- The project involved extensive use of the different Spring features including Spring MVC, Spring DAO and Spring Templates.
- Used MySQL as database and implemented Hibernate caching, lazy loading and created multiple threads for data processing.
- Used JMS API to mail notifications upon the system related problems and completion of backend processes.
- Worked with version control tools like GIT and ticket tracking platform like JIRA.
- Implemented Maven for build, dependency management, and central repository.
- Active in coding core Java implementations, collections, generics, exception handling and multi-threading.