- 8+ years of professional experience in Requirements Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Java web applications.
- Analysis, Design and Development of Java/J2EE Business applications, Web - based and n-tier applications using the following core technologies - Java/J2EE, GoLang, Goroutine, Microservices, Channels, Gokit, ORM GORM, Gorilla Mux, go-hystrix, godoc, ginkgo, gRPC, GoLand, GoCD
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Experience in Core Java with strong background and working skills of Object Oriented Concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception handling, Multi-Threading and Collections.
- Learned Groovy/Grails in free time so I could write an internal program in a more suitable language.
- Extensively used JDBC Statement, Prepared Statement, Callable Statement and Result Set interfaces while providing database interaction with the RDBMS backend.
- Extensive experience in working with various databases like Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
- Performed code updates and releases using Git and Jenkins Deploy tools to send out updates to various pieces of software.
- Has extensive knowledge on UNIX Shell scripting, FTP, SFTP.
- Experience with Design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Object, MVC Pattern and Agile, SCRUM methodology.
- Expertise in using IDE’s like RAD, IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) and Eclipse Used Hibernate framework as persistence layer
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Sr. Golang Developer
- Created a classifieds website for client using Golang, Goroutine, Microservices, Channels, Gokit, ORM GORM, Gorilla Mux, go-hystrix, godoc, ginkgo, gRPC, GoLand, GoCD, Spring MVC, Angular, AWS, AWS EC2, RDS, Google App Engine, Google Cloud Platform created a One-Off NoSql Database to handle workflow in an efficient manner, written in Golang.
- Implemented Web Services (WSDLs) using JAX-WS and also implemented REST services by Golang with microservices architecture Docker, Kubernetes
- Created internal diagnostic tools using Golang, Goroutine, Microservices, Channels, Gokit, ORM GORM, Gorilla Mux, go-hystrix, godoc, ginkgo, gRPC, GoLand, GoCD and AngularJS in order to assist with customer issues. Golang and Java were used as a backend REST service while AngularJS was used for the user interface.
- Building a Command line tool to interact with RESTful API using in Golang.
- Developed backup and recovery engine for VM backup/recovery using VMware vSphere APIs, GoLang programming language and RabbitMQ Message bus (communication interface).
- Used Go Programming Language (GoLang) and Scala in the development of the application.
- Working on Java/J2EE Architectural & Design Patterns, SOAP Web Services JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, REST, Spring Frame work, Ilog/Jrules, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JMS, JUNIT, Hibernate
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, Junit, TestNG, Maven, GIT, Ant and Jenkins.
- Developing automation test scripts using selenium web driver with TestNG
- Strong Skills with Client Communication, Business Analysis, End-to-End Client Interaction, Pre-Sales and Sales experience, Gathering Requirement tools such as (Caliber and HP ALM), Prototype Development (iRise Tool), HP QC, HP ALM, UML Diagrams, Visio, SQL and sound knowledge of SDLC, worked on Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework. Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using Junitprior to agile release.
- Extensively worked on analyzing and developing applications using JSR286 and J2EE for WebSpherePortal using IBM Rational Application Developer.
- Programming the database using the XML
- Involved in design development end-to-end testing and post production of integration developed using Oracle SOA suite component slike BPEL Service bus
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Golang Developer
- Created PDF reports using Golang and XML documents to send it to all customers at the end of month with internation language support.
- Backend proficiency using Node, Express, Google Go (Golang), GoLang, Goroutine, Microservices, Channels, Gokit, ORM GORM, CLI, Gorilla Mux, Go-hystrix, godoc, ginkgo, gRPC, MongoDb including 3rd¬party services Firebase, Kinvey and Parse.
- Used GOLANG to log the different host system event and alert information to Cassandra database.
- Designed and implemented lexer/parser for specification test files in Golang, GoLang, Goroutine, Microservices, Channels, Gokit, ORM GORM, CLI, Gorilla Mux, Go-hystrix, godoc, ginkgo, gRPC
- Contributed source code in Golang to developing an automation framework for AWS CFN.
- Applications FXML and Scene Builder mainly provide User interface developed on scene builder and java-fx and all backend processing is done using java on spring boot
- Development and Implementation of various technologies like Java, Servlets, JSP, Html5, Hibernate, Spring-MVC, Maven and Spring-IOC.
- Worked on various e commerce projects in Struts, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE, SQL, Android and the latest frameworks like JSF, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL 5.6, MS SQL 12, Oracle 12g, JSF myFaces, Jasper Reports (JRXML), Liquibase, SVN, Jenkins & Mantis.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using RESTful with Apache CXF, JAX-RS/Jersey, JAX-WS, XML and JSON.
- Developed ANT scripts for the build and deployment of J2EE, WebSphere Studio ApplicationDevloper (WSAD), Git, GitHub, Junit, Scrum, UML, applications.
- Worked on Mutual Funds in the functional aspect and used tools like SQL servers and SVN.
- Created Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system's object in accordance with the business requirements.
- A project was developed all by myself in JAVA Server Pages (JSP) which is used to take online test of the user. Well versed in configuring build tools like ANT, MAVEN.
- Developing Web Applications Using XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Developed user guide, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Portal reference manual and installation manual. Designing database, writing DML Statements with use of SQL/PLSQL.
Confidential - Monroe, LA
Sr. Java/Golang Developer
- Enhanced, fixed functional and performance related bugs in core product written in GO (Golang).
- Created RPC-based service for reading large volume of data from PostgreSQL using GO(Golang).
- Developed custom consumers and producers for Apache Kafka in Go (golang) for cars monitoring system.
- Used GoLang to create backend servers.
- Providing scalable solutions via erlang, golang, AWS, protocol buffers and supervision trees.
- Developed the spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application.
- Developed IBATIS config files for SYBASE D.B tables, stored process
- Developed complex Web based UI using Struts, Ajax and Java Script.
- Developed web-based customer management software using Facelets, Icefaces and JSF
- Planning and applying latest Service Packs to different versions of SQL Server
- Developed JSPs, Struts Actions and ActionForms, Tiles layouts and DB2 SQLs.
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache Axis 2 on JBOSS.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB’s using Web sphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Used Servelets and JSPs for developing action classes and views.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Developed Golang API and chat-bot using TDD to automate software deployments and rollbacks using Github webhooks.
- Programmed the invoicing web application using Golang and PostgreSQL as the backend. developed a Golang API using TDD to aggregate data to show application server alignment.
- Engineered Network Analytics Engine (NAE) for Aruba switch, implementing RESTful layer in Golang,
- Create the Node.js, Golang, and Java compliance application to demo the performance
- Agile methodology was adopted in the development, and used Scrum method of project management.
- Implemented UI layer using Flex and business layer using Spring MVC and developed persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Consumed WebServices for getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Used Singleton and DAO design pattern.
- Test Driven development is done by maintaining the Junitand FlexUnit test cases throughout the application.
- Log4j package is used for the debugging.
- Used ClearCase for version control.
- Ensuring adherence to delivery schedules and quality process on projects.
Confidential - Hartford, CT
- Followed the Agile methodology iterative process for each of the module in the project.
- Developed the Login Module and Reimbursement Module.
- All modules developed with the framework design patterns and DAOs, Hibernatefor persistence layer, Spring Framework for Application layer.
- Prototyped Flex based RFC using Flex, consuming web services using BlazeDS.
- Used Spring framework in enabling Controller Class access to Hibernate.
- Designed and developed several Flex UI Screens and Custom Components using MXML and Action script.
- Designed and developed user interface using Flex Components: ViewStack, Checkboxes,Repeater, Title Window, Text Area and others.
- Created components that have multiple views using States and also used Effectsand Transitions when a State is entered or exited.
- Extensively used to data models to store the form data.
- Worked on a proof of concept on Internationalization in flex.
- Developed Action Script functions for event handling response handling and error handling
- Implemented Singleton Service Locator design patterns in Cairngorm MVC architecture to interact with backend.
- Implemented JSON with Flex to feed Data grids into the web application.
- The project was implemented in Websphere Application Server for the development and deployment.
- Participated in regular code reviews and design meetings.
Environment: Java, JSP, J2EE,Hibernate,Log4j, Struts, JSON, Apache Axis 2,Spring, WebServices, Adobe flex builder, Flex API, Blaze DS,Flex,MXML,Action script,Tomcat Web Server, Websphere, IBM RAD V6, ClearCase, JQuery,Agile, VSS, Sql Server, Pl/Sql, TOAD, XML, CruiseControl,Unix, HTML,XSLT and CSS.