- Java/JEE Developer with over 7 years of experience in Advanced J2SE/JSE and J2EE/JEE technologies. Solid backend and Fullstack experience. Program Increment/Agile/Scrum methodologies,TDD/BDD SDLC - Software Development Life Cycle implementations in requirement Analysis, Designing, Coding, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Applications Integration, Project Maintenance, Performance Tuning, System Support and Technical Support.
- Strong experience in Designing, Developing, Integrating Java/JEE applications and providing different design technical solutions as per business requirements.
- Strong experience in design and developing micro-services.
- Strong experience in event driven based systems by using Kafka, embedded Kafka, MongoDB, reactive programming.
- Experienced in different cloud infrastructure like AWS, Kubernetes, Docker containers, CI-CD.
- Strong experience in Web Development, Distributed Applications, Service Oriented Architecture, Client-Server applications using OOPS-Object Oriented Analysis(OOA), Object Oriented Design(OOD) and Programming with web based distributed architecture using Java technologies.
- Highly experienced in Design and Developing different types of WebServices, SOAP, Restful, Implemented the Web Services Client and Server Architecture applications. Consuming and producing webservices.
- Strong background in Product development environments. Deploying and testing the products in different environments such as Weblogic, JBoss, WebSphere and Tomcat servers and databases Oracle8i/9i/10g/11i, and SQL Server and DB2 DB for supporting open source technologies.
- Building and deploying the applications in different environments by using Ant, Maven build tools, Jenkins, Sonar.
- Strong experience in writing and executing complicated SQL statements and Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Implemented many of the standard Core and J2ee Design Patterns. High Level and Low level Design Documentation.
- Written and executed the UNIX Shell Scripting programs and setting and running the Cron Jobs.
- Strong experience in distributed technologies like EJB, Web Services and Messaging applications using JMS and MQ Series.
- Expertise in developing Applications using Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Transaction, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Integration and Hibernate ORM.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Sr Full Stack Developer
- Worked with Microservices architecture with Spring boot and spring rest services.
- Implemented many of the web services from scratch and consumed.
- Involving in design discussions and sharing ideas and solutions to the Clients and Business team.
- Fully automated environment setup like Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration
- (Jenkins), Complete Automation (JMeter, Java tests), Build scripts (Maven), AWS - Amazon Webservices, ElasticBeanStack, EC2, SystemManager, ParamStore, SQS, Lambda, CloudWatch.
- Writing Java utility frameworks.
- Implementing the core and orchestration APIs and deploying the microservices in the docker
- Containers, Kubernetes for containers deployment to nodes and load balancing.
- Continuous Integration CI, Continuous Deployment CD.
- Migrating SOAP webservices to Microservices and migrating restful webservices to Microservices.
- Integrated the swagger documentation for Restful services and sharing the documentation to clients.
- Code reviews with CodeCloud and Git Repo, unit testing with JUnit, Mockitto and java and JMeter regression integration testing.
- Implemented oAuth2 for protected restful webservices to expose to the clients with authentication and authorization.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures along with Shell Scripting- database application scripts.
- Developing applications using Spring core module and POJO's using Eclipse and worked on Messaging service.
- Extensively used Hibernate in the data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Multithreading for invoking the database and also implemented complex modules which contain business logics using Collection, Reflection, and Generics API.
- Wrote JUNIT test cases for testing all spring service calls and SpringMVCvalidations.
- Developed application layer exception handling classes.
Confidential - Harrisburg, PA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Detail Design, Development, Bug fixing and Enhancement.
- Used Custom AngularJS Filters to provide better search experience.
- Used AngularJS controllers to update entity models and Tasks database.
- Used AngularJS for databinding, and Node JS for back-end support with APIs.
- Developed page flow using AJAX partial page refresh, validation and dynamic drop-down list.
- Developed database authentication and in-memory authentication in Spring Security using hibernate (annotation + xml-based approach).
- Develop and define a CICD model to implement across multiple front and backend teams and applications.
- Delivered one of the first Microservices of the organization to implement e-signature on account transfer funnel.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database.
- Developed server-based Java business components for business and database interaction layer using Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring -AOP module.
- Implemented Web Services to send account details to downstream systems using SOAP.
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- Used to maintain and update JIRA and Confluence Statistics regularly.
- Involved in writing Multithreaded, batch processing job for Jenkins to Auto populate data base.
- Packaging and Deployment of builds through Maven scripts and integrated with Jenkins.
- Implementation of the Business logic layer for MongoDB (NoSQL) Services.
- Prepared JUnit test cases and executed the test cases using JUnit in eclipse.
- Implemented web-service integration components from SOA using SOAP, WSDL and REST web services.
- Unit test back-end functions and procedures using PL/SQL developer tool.
- Used GitHub as version control system for the source code.
Environment: Environment: Java, J2EE, JSF2.2, My faces, Prime faces 5, Spring Boot, Nexus repo, CMS (Content Management System), Tomcat 7,8,9, Kafka, Enterprise Splunk logger, Lucene, Eclipse, Ingres, Postgres, Oracle, Collections, Exception Handling, DB2, Maven and TFS.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in Agile and Waterfall SDLC models, participated in user story discussions and estimating the points. Scrum meetings for quick updates.
- Developed DAO layer which interacts with Ingres and Postgres Database.
- Developed Restful webservices using Jersey Implementation.
- Extensive use of swagger annotation on the Rest API’s.
- Developed UI pages using Angular which is component based on one of the projects.
- Used Angular Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder.
- Extensively used Spring Boot to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Involved in implementing the Micro Services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used Maven Extensively for the Project and Used Nexus Central Repo to store the artefacts.
- Worked Extensively on Unit test and Integration test.
- Extensive use of Mockito for mocking data in unit tests.
- Extensive use of Rest Assured for writing Integration tests.
- Worked on Managed Beans to interact with the DAO layer and persist data.
- Experience with In-memory database to deal with DAO unit tests.
- Worked with application sever Tomcat.
- Worked on Legacy application which uses JSP’s and servlets and connects to DB2.
- Produced as well as consumed rest services using Jersey Implementation.
- Worked on Version control TFS.
- Worked with Ingres and Postgres database.
- Worked with SQL Server database.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Perform software program design, data analysis, development, unit testing and program maintenance for assigned projects.
- Design web services using SOAP/REST and optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Update Legacy Web service by making changes to the WSDL (Contract-first) and by adding new operations utilizing soap protocols as required by design for the application.
- Worked on the implementation of Spring MVC 3.0, Spring IoC, Spring AOP, Spring Persistence with JPA technologies for the assigned projects.
- Implemented Spring dependency Injection and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) using Spring Framework.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration class that contains declaration and other dependent objects declarations.
- Utilized Hibernate in the data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed hibernate mapping files and hibernate configuration for persisting data to the database.
- Used Maven for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto Websphere.
- Implemented Log4j for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
- Used Bamboo as the build to build and release the artefacts onto Nexus repository.
- Configure Bamboo build and release.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with API’s, web services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed simple message flows with few transformations using SOAP Request, SOAP Input Node and SOAP Reply Node for hosting and calling web service in IBM integration Toolkit(ESB-Middleware IDE Tool).
- Classify and document issues, risks, gaps and potential impact to project life cycle.
- Deliver recommendations and alternatives to senior level management