- 8 Years of experience in full software development life cycle including requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance.
- Extensive experience in developing Java based applications using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Spring Boot, Hibernate with JPA.
- Extensively worked on Spring (AOP, MVC, Security, Core, Data, Batch and transaction management).
- Experienced in developing Microservices with Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Cloud, Eureka, API-Gateway etc.
- Experienced automation testing using Selenium, Java along with BDD, TDD.
- Experienced in installation, usage, and management on AWS (Amazon Web Services), Jenkins and GIT for application servers.
- Deployed applications using IBM Web Sphere, Web logic App Server, JBOSS and Tomcat Web Server.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Database and hands on work experience in writing application on MongoDB.
- Good experience in defining the XML schemas and in working with XML parsers to read and validate the data held in XML documents.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and using them with continuous integration tools like Jenkins to create and publish application artifacts.
- Experience in working with Version Control Tools like CVS, SVN and Git.
- Good understanding with DevOps tools and knowledge on CI/CD model.
Languages: Java (J2SE 8/6, J2EE 6/5), SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0,
Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets2.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x/1.x, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate3.x/2.x, Spring 3.0, Spring 4, SOA, JMS1.1, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2.1/2.0, JAXP1.x, LDAP, Sybase Power Designer, RESTful and SOAP web services
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, WSAD, NetBeans, MS Visual Studio 2005, Brackets and WebStorm
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7.x/6.x/5.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , IBM WebSphere 8.x/7.x/6. x.
Data Base: Oracle, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, MySQL 5.1/4.1, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2 , Mongo DB.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, RUP, Extreme Programming
Tools: Rational Rose, CVS, PVCS, Git, SVN, VSS, Clear Case, JIRA, Jenkins, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, JBehave, Mockito, IBM MQ, Log4j, ANT, Maven, Gradle, AWS, EC2, SNS, SQS.
Full Stack Developer
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed, and implemented spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Developed Micro services & APIs using Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Integration.
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions and Stream API to support functional-style operations on streams of elements.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, jQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML5.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Worked on writing Perl scripts covering data feed handling, implementing business logic, communicating with web-services through SOAP Lite module and WSDL.
- Used spring dependency injection, annotations, and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Involved in Creating cloud formation templates using AWS Cloud formation and leveraged Elastic container services to run Docker micro services in AWS.
- Deployed Application instance on JBoss and WebLogic Server.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Used log4j for logging
- Actively involved in using MVC, HTML5 to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used the BackboneJS validation CSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and AngularJS.
- Custom Node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito and Easy mock.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Consumed Web Services for getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application.
- Used to test performance both on static and dynamic resources using JMeter.
Environment: Java1.8, Spring 5, Spring boot, Angular 6, Node.js, Angular-UI, Jersey, Mocha, Chai, Karma, Istanbul, Gulp, LDAP, Hibernate, Agile, WebSphere, Oracle, Unix, Eclipse, Brackets, TFS, SQL, Maven, Jenkins, Mongo DB, Webservices, JUnit.
Confidential, Saint Louis, MO
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design and Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Created new workflows for Enterprise business Markets (EBM) workflow Engine to sell enterprise products.
- Developed business components using core java concepts and classes like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization and Multithreading etc.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multithreading, Concurrency, Serialization and Java 1.8 features.
- Developed core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring framework.
- Advised & developed the switch to a new host app in React Native based on the old Cordova, Ionic, and Angular app; Leveraged Google Vision API to read text from Driver’s License & other documents
- Designed and Developed native Android and IOS apps using react native components and libraries.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Used ng2-pdf-viewer from Angular2 npm package to preview the pdf files
- Created many components with Angular2 for each single page application.
- Used Angular2 camelCase syntax for built in directives.
- Used router module from Angular2.0.
- Developed and delivered SOAP based Web Services and used Apache-CXF and SOAP UI to test the services.
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using Angular.JS.
- Involved in creating and Deployment of REST API and Micro Services in Java J2EEE using Spring Boot.
- Implementation of authentication for Restful web services using Spring Boot Security Starter.
- Developing the application for incident creation and retrieving the events using restful web services with spring Boot.
- Worked extensively on spring boot for building web service.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections.
- Designed the system based on Spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using Spring Dependency Injection and client-side Java-beans for DAO Design Patterns.
- Used Maven for compilation and building JAR, WAR.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Maintained source code in GIT Repository.
- Involved in the day to day sprint development activities and delivered per sprint timeline.
- Written unit test cases using JUnit and Integration test cases and integrated with Jenkin jobs.
- Coordinated with the onsite and offshore developer’s w.r.t ongoing issues and follow up.
- Utilized Node.js to create a fast and efficient chat server.
- Proficient in using GIT for Version Control.
- Actively involved in code reviews and also in bug fixing.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Created Activity, State Chart, ER, Sequence, Collaboration diagrams, and web page mock ups in MS-Visio.
- Designed, implemented and altered database tables, procedures and packages to support the loan routing functionality.
- Designed and implemented various cross-cutting concerns (auditing, logging, security, transactions etc.) using Spring AOP
- Developed and designed all JSP pages, Servlets for the Loan registration and Property screens use cases which were plugged into the Spring MVC framework. Used DOM, JAXB to develop proprietary code for generation and population of XML for the Closing Document Generation process.
- Implemented Stateless EJBs for supporting various business process functionalities such as Events Processing, Tasks assignment, handling of Portfolio Loans and Commitment.
- Developed and extended Web Services for support of various Mortgage processing functionalities
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) and DOs (Data Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with Sybase RDBMS.
- Extensive use of Dynamic SQL, REF Cursors, Bulk binding/Bulk Collection, Nested tables, Varrays while developing complex procedures. Involved in Design, implementation and Tuning Database and SQL scripts for Optimal Performance, Redesign and build the schemas to meet Optimal Performance measures.
- Developed SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using joins, database links and formatted the results into reports and kept logs
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, EJB 2.1, Struts 2.0, Spring 3, JDBC, JMS 1.1, JRules, MQ Series 6.x, XML/XSL, RAD 7.0, WebLogic 9.x, Oracle 10g, Redhat Linux 9.x, Windows XP.
Junior Java Developer
- Designed and developed presentation layer using JSP, Custom Tags and HTML.
- Understanding the client requirements and add designing document
- Implemented the Servlets to transfer the request to an appropriate server where the request can be processed and the results are then transferred to client.
- Java Script is used for the client-side validations and to provide the event driven programming with HTML files.
- Developed the user interface using JSP and Java Script to view all online trading transactions.
- Developed both Session and Entity beans representing different types of business logic abstractions.
- Coded Java Server Pages for the Dynamic front end content that use Servlets and EJBs.
- Designed modules using JDBC for database connectivity.
- Created the stored procedures using Oracle database and accessed through Java JDBC.
- Implemented Java Naming/Directory Interface (JNDI) to support transparent access to distributed components, directories, and services.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and carry out database operations.
- Developed action Servlets and JSPs for presentation in Struts MVC framework.
- Used JSP and JSTL Tag Libraries for developing User Interface components.
- Developed test cases and performed unit and integration testing.
- Performed using testing using Used JUnit.
- Worked with the testing team to identify, categorize, and fix bugs.
- Developed PL/SQL View function in Oracle 9i database for get available date module.
- Involved in writing Cactus test cases for testing the application.
- Used Ant build script to create EAR files and deployed the application in Web Logic app server.
- Used CVS for version Control.
Environment: Custom Tags, Java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, JSP, JSTL, EJB, Struts, JDBC, HTML, Oracle, ANT, Servlets, JUnit, CVS, PL/SQL.