- Software Professional with 7+ years of experience in Object Oriented programming, design, developing and testing of Client/Server, Enterprise and Web Applications
- Proficient in the development of Client/server and web applications using JAVA, J2EE, J2SE, technologies and Web technologies for enterprise applications.
- Experience in utilizing open - source frameworks such as AngularJS, NodeJS, Spring Hibernate and jQuery.
- Experience in consuming RESTful services using Angular $http, $resource and jQuery to exchange (request/responses) information with databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Knowledge on ReactJS Framework to design layouts in developing an application(POC level).
- Has enough knowledge in using JAVA 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Streams, Method References, Repeating Annotations and Method Reflections.
- Proven software development experience using different methodologies - Agile, Waterfall and TDD(Agile).
- Hands-on experience in relational databases like Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL programming and NoSQL database MongoDB.
- Strong experience in deploying J2EE components on JBoss, Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, and IBM WebSphere application servers, good exposure to cloud computing with Amazon Web Services(AWS).
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like IntelliJ, Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Developer, WebSphere Integration Developer and NetBeans.
- Test Driven Programmer with thorough knowledge in Unit testing with Junit and using SoapUI, Postman for Web Service testing, performance testing with JMeter and automated testing with Test Driven Development (TDD) in the Extreme Programming model.
- Strong QA Automation experience with Selenium WebDriver.
- Expert in coding using core java concepts like multithreading, collections, serialization, synchronization, exception handling and database connections.
- Experienced in writing complex Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views and triggers with major databases such as Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools using DB Visualizer and MySQL Client.
- Strong experience working with version control software like Bitbucket, GIT and build tools ANT, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins.
- Good working experience in operating systems like UNIX, Solaris and Windows.
- Skilled and experienced in co-coordinating efforts among multiple teams (on-site and off-shore and third parties).
- Expertise in object modeling and Object-Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience in creating UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State and Activity diagrams.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills. Demonstrated a track record of analyzing situations, implementing in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and presentation skills, creating reports, technical/functional specifications for stakeholder reviews to gain approvals.
- Proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly & utilizing it in a productive manner.
- An effective communicator with strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
Scripting: UNIX shell scripting, SciLab, Latex, Python.
Operating Systems: RHEL, Solaris, Windows.
DBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, MS-Access, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Cloud Computing: HADOOP.
Blockchain: NXT, Etherium
Full Stack Developer
- Full-stack web development experience
- Knowledge of creating single page applications using a framework such as Bootstrap or ExtJS.
- Expert Java development skills, including experience with Design patterns and Java web services
- Familiar with Web Application Security
- Microsoft SQL database experience
- Experience with version controlling such as Git / SVN / TFS
- Experience building high quality applications writing clean, maintainable code
- End to end understanding and ability to diagnose issues across frontend and backend
Full Stack Software Engineer
- Created private blockchain using Ethereum blockchain(smart contract).
- Currently working on a project which has Microservice architecture.
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Extensive experience with Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Transaction, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Integration and Hibernate ORM.
- Extensive use of Angular JS for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool and client side validation tool. Worked on Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events, and Injectors also created the angular custom directives, Filters, and Services.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTFUL.
- Developed the service layer, a layer that acts a bridge between the presentation layer and data access layer, with spring framework.
- Developed applications using Application Lifecycle Management to deliver reliable applications.
- Implemented Spring Dependency Injection feature of spring framework to inject beans into User Interface and AOP for Logging.
- Configured development environment using WebLogic application server for developer's integration testing.
- Optimized using responsive design techniques to work equally well at both full and mobile screen sizes. Implemented best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques for designing webpages.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Also have hands on experience of Android Application development.
- Used Tomcat as web server to store the static contents and Jboss as application server.
- Developed the JSON structure for the data transfer in between the Client and Server layer.
- Handling Production Issues: Provided detailed analysis of the Issues in production for missing coins and delayed transactions and stuck transactions.
- Decrypted bitcoin core(0.14) library wallet to find private keys of addresses to recover missing Bitcoins.
- Provided solution of Implementing new wallet file and detailed document for steps needed to be performed for implementing the same.(In order to solve current issues in production wallet.)
- Designed, developed and deployed solution for production issue.
- Handling Jira tickets for NXT and Bitcoin Blockchain Projects.
- Written software/ Technical documentation for all the activities.
Full Stack Software Engineer
- Designed and developed the Student Management System in J2EE, to maintain the centralized information about all the students such as attendance, grades, courses taken, feedback etc.
- Responsible for enhancing the features of the application and fixing critical bugs to ensure the product is less vulnerable against the expectations, involved in the development of new features, code review and unit testing.
- Involved in SDLC -- requirement gathering, analysis, design, coding and implementation of applications
- Implemented Struts 2.0 for business layer and developed JSP files for developing UI.
- Designed and developed code for MVC architecture using Struts framework using Servlets, JSP, Action Form, Action Class and Action Mappings.
- Developed Spring configuration files to load the context of the application.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML, CSS, Java Script and jQuery.
- Utilized design patterns: Service Locator, Singleton, Data Transfer Objects(DTO) and DAO.
- Implemented persistence layer using Spring JDBC to store the data in Oracle 10g database.
- Configured Maven dependencies for application building processes that created Pom.xml files.
- Responsible for the deployment of the application in the development environment using Apache Tomcat 6.0 application server.
- Developed application code using Eclipse 3.6 IDE and configured with Maven, Tomcat server and JUnit 4.
- Consumed RESTful Web services for accessing data from other departments and accounts
- Developed code for obtaining bean references in the Spring framework using Dependency Injection; Used Spring validators, Spring Boot, Spring AOP
- Used Hibernate 4 framework for Object Relational mapping and persistence to interact with database.
- Exposed to Core Java interface and implementation development, used Java Collection API, Annotations, Exception handling, Multi-threading and OO design Concepts.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Junit 4 framework.
- Used Java Mail Sender(JMS) for sending detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator for any system related problem
- Followed Agile(Scrum) methodology for this project.
- Respond to QA / production defect fix and release patch for update Quality Center.
- Actively involved in Bug fixing, Functional Testing, Production support and Maintenance.
- Used Jasper Reports tool for generating the report and technical specification documentation.
- Have taught subjects like Computer Programming - II (core Java), Structured Programming Approach (C Language), Data Warehousing and Mining, Open Source Software Lab (Linux Shell scripting), Data Structures and Files and Advanced Database Management System.
- Conducted Worked as a Teaching Assistant in “Software development techniques for Linux/Unix, Python, Latex” conducted by IIT Mumbai.
- Conducted large scale presentations and workshop on “Aakash tablet” for Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
- Conducted workshop on “SciLab” for Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
- Worked for various important committees such as Grading committee, Exam committee, Sports and cultural committee etc.
- Designed and installed the computer labs for departments.
Full Stack Software Engineer
- Worked for designing, developing and maintaining collage database for student applications.
- Implemented Algorithm for enhancing the data accuracy and reducing the code size and execution time by 20% of the original code by implementing the design patterns and code refactoring throughout the system.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database;
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit framework.
- Extensively used Spring JDBC in data access layer to access and update information in the database and used DAO framework to abstract the application layer from the database.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
- Worked with relatively ease with different working strategies like Agile and Waterfall models.
- Used various design patterns such as Singleton and MVC patterns.
- Involved in generating UML code for existing applications.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting the bugs and resolved those issues.
- Involved in preparing test cases and also part of writing technical specification documentation.
- Have taught subjects like Computer Programming - I(C++ Language),Computer Programming - II (core Java),Data Warehousing and Mining, Data Structures and Files.
Environment: Spring, JDBC, Log4J, DAO, MySQL Server, J2EE, Singleton, MVC, Agile, Waterfall model, UML, DB2, Fedora, Rational Rose.