- 8 years of extensive IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and development of Client/Server and Web applications with experience in E - Commerce, Healthcare, Banking and Finance domains.
- Expert in Core Java with in-depth knowledge of Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Synchronization, Collections and Event/Exception handling.
- Developed applications that consume and provide REST/SOAP Web Services
- Hands-on experience on integrating Spring with Hibernate using various Spring modules like MVC, JDBC, JMS, AOP, ORM, Spring Boot, Spring Data and Web services.
- Implemented Dependency Injection, cross cutting logics, persistence layer using Spring MVC Framework.
- Worked on Hibernate framework and applied concepts like Criteria, Projections and Cache mechanism for developing persistent layers and to implement database interactions.
- Proficient in deploying applications using Maven build tool, Jenkins Continuous integration tool.
- Proficient in designing Use case and Interaction diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Technologies.
- Strong knowledge and Experience in using J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade and Data Access Object.
- Expertise in using various Web and Application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere and WebLogic.
- Extensive experience with databases such as MySQL and Oracle, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Proficient in working with IDEs like Eclipse, Edit plus and NetBeans.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL and Stored procedures.
- Experience of using version control systems like CVS, SVN, GIT.
- Extensive experience in testing applications using Junit, Mockito, Log4j.
- Experience in Agile Scrum and Waterfall Project development methodologies.
- Possess excellent communication skills and can handle responsibilities independently as well as proactive team members. Quick learner and has the ability to work in a team also finishes multi tasks within time.
JAVA/J2EE Technologies: J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JSTL, Applets, JNDI, Spring
Framework: ( DI, MVC, AOP, Data ), Hibernate, Web Services, SOAPREST, Jersey, Spring REST, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Mockito.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Factory and Abstract Factory
IDE and Design Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, Rational Rose, JIRA, JUnit, Log4j
Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere: JBoss, WSDL, REST, UDDIXML, SOAP, Jersey
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MS-SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX, Red Hat Linux
Maven, Junit, Log4j: , CVS, TOAD, Agile Scrum & Waterfall SDLCTest Driven Development Methodologies
- Used Agile Development methodology, interacted with clients, provided feedback on the features, suggested optimal solutions and tailored application to customer’s needs.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Templates, Hibernate, Web Services using Java.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for processing the member request for the two modules.
- Developed the DAO layer using the Hibernate for real time performance used the caching system for hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC Framework Dependency Injection for integrating various Java Components.
- Experience in working with Spring MVC Controllers and Spring Hibernate templates.
- Hands on experience with data Persistence using Hibernate and Spring Framework
- Configured the Spring, Hibernate, Log4j configuration files
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building services and develops Spring based applications with minimal configuration.
- Used Java8 features like stream and Lambda expressions.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Used Java 8 Method References feature to point to methods by their names and used functional Interfaces.
- Completed test cases using JUnit and Mockito Frameworks
- Helped UI to integrate the java beans data using JSTL, Spring tags, JSP, jQuery, JSON.
- Involved in testing and deployment of application Tomcat Application Server
- Designing the application with reusable J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, Session Facade, TO (Transfer Object) and DAO patterns.
- Used Maven to build & deploy applications, helped to deployment for CI using Jenkins and Maven
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database and was part of production support team to resolve the production incidents
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live and actively enga ged in a Production Support role.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Spring, Spring Boot, Multithreading, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, SOAP UI, JUNIT, Mockito, SQL, JSTL, Spring Tags, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Maven, Jenkins, UML, TOAD, WebSphere, Agile, Jira, Linux.
- Developed application using Agile Methodology
- Responsible for creating functional design documents, technical documents, flow charts and data flow diagrams.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for processing the member request for two modules
- Developed the DAO layer using the Hibernate annotations and configuration files
- Used Spring MVC Framework Dependency Injection for integrating various Java Components
- Consumed Enterprise Web Services & generated client using Jersey and Axis Frameworks
- Helped UI to integrate the java beans data using JSTL, Spring tags
- Used Maven Scripts to build and deploy applications and worked closely with build team to resolve CI, Maven and Report Issues
- Unit Testing Java code using JUnit 4 and JMETER and Integrating with Jenkins
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database.
- Involved in testing and deployment of the application on WebLogic Application Server during integration and QA testing phase was part of production support team to resolve the production incidents
- Coordinate with the QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and those defects are resolved
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live and while actively in a Production Support role.
Environment : Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Spring 3.x, Hibernate , Web Services, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, Jersey, Jackson, Axis, SOAP UI, Eclipse, Oracle11, TOAD, JUNIT, SQL, PL/SQL, JSTL, Spring Tags, HTML, CSS, Maven, Jenkin, UML, TOAD, WebLogic, Linux.
- Involved in the Analysis, Design and implementation using AGILE methodology for iterative development of the application. Participated in Scrum, Retrospective and Release Planning Meetings
- Developed application using Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL)
- Worked on Spring Controllers and configured using annotations to handle the presentation requests and integrated with services and DAO using annotations
- Used Hibernate for connecting to the database and mapping the entities by using hibernate annotations. Extensively used to access Hibernate in data access layer and used SQL for writing the queries
- Developed and Consumes SOAP and Restful web services and validated using SOAP UI
- Used JAXB for parsing auditing information in xml format.
- Used JSP, JSTL and Spring tags for retrieving and displaying data.
- Converted the old code to Maven based projects and created the pom.xml for getting dependencies
- Helped the build team to integrate the code Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Used the Log4j framework to log the system execution details to log files.
- Used version controlling to maintain project versions
- Analyzed web applications, documented detailed Test plans, Test cases and expected results based on the business functional requirements.
- Supported the application in production and worked with off-shore team for issue tracking and used the SPLUNK to search and reviews the logs information while working on the incidents
- Used Tomcat web server to deploy applications locally and used IBM WebSphere to deploy applications in production.
- Analyzing business requirements along with team lead.
- Designed necessary backend Java classes to support data access and user authorization.
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Struts Framework.
- Troubleshooting and implementing bug fixes related to client and user reported issues.
- Involved in the coding of generating the Actions, Action Forms.
- Designed the logic using Java classes and DAO s to perform the functionalities.
- Implemented Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Wrote unit test cases for different modules and resolved the test findings
- Developed the Servlets and Data Access Layer classes
- Servlets and JDBC were used in retrieving data
- Developed various daily jobs using PL/SQL stored procedure to update notification status in multiple tables.
- Created WSD L and REST based Web services for adding, modifying and deleting trading partners.
- Debugged and enhanced performance of the web application.
- Developed high quality software solutions that satisfy our customers’ needs.
- Created technical specifications and use cases.
- Used agile development practices and work in short iterations to deliver a continuous flow of the most important and valuable features.
Environment : Java, J2EE, JSP, Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, WSDL, SOAP, REST, Axis, Jersey, SOA, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, jQuery , MAVEN, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Design Patterns , UNIX, Tomcat, Oracle, Windows 7
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents and Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents.
- Enhanced the Web Application using Struts.
- Created business logic and application in Struts Framework using JSP, and Servlets.
- Documented the code using Java doc style comments.
- Wrote unit test cases for different modules and resolved the test findings.
- Implemented SOAP using Web services to communicate with other systems.
- Wrote JSPs, Servlets and deployed them on WebLogic Application server.
- Developed automated Build files using Maven.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers.
- Helped production support team to solve trouble reports
- Involved in Release Management and Deployment Process.