- As a Java Developer experienced around 6 years of real time environment on design and development of quality software for enterprise applications, Microservices and Web - based applications using JAVA/J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in using Cloud Computing infrastructure such as Amazon Web services, Cloud operations include EC2, EBS, ELB , S3, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, Cloudwatch, Cloud Formation and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Expertise in AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) includes creating users, groups, organizing IAM users to groups, assigning roles to groups.
- Experience in setting up Amazon EC2 instance and security groups.
- Experienced in implementing Microservices. We had worked in an Enterprise Application where we had to implement Microservices in order to separate the tasks and not to have dependency on other Parallel on-going tasks of same Application.
- Extensively worked with Java technologies such as Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and familiar with developing applications as microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Experience object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python and Java .
- In depth knowledge on core java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Threading, generics, Exception handling, Multi-Threading, Execution services, concurrent utilities, File IO, Garbage Collection and Serialization
- Excellent working experience on Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions and functional interfaces and Parallel Streams.
- Extensive experience of J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Factory, Producer Consumer, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Abstract Factory, Service Locator .
- Expertise in using and implementing design patterns such as Model-View-Control (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Service Locator Factory, Singleton & Business Delegate.
- Very good experience in Web Technologies HTML5, CSS/CSS3, AJAX, Angularjs, Angular2 and JQuery .
- Create desktop application with Angular and Unit Test with Karma-Jasmine .
- Worked extensively on Angular/ Typescript SPA domains.
- Experienced in using Web Services and API’s in python and Java.
- Hands on Experience in JDBC, HIBERNATE for persisting data to different relational databases and extensive knowledge in Java Persistence API.
- Good experience in Database Design, Modeling, Migration using the relational databases like SQL, Oracle, MySQL.
- Hands on experience in the non-relational databases like MongoDB.
- Built Continuous Integration environment Jenkins and Continuous delivery environment. Worked with Docker container snapshots, attaching it to running container, managing containers, directory structures.
- Hands-on experience in Source Code Management, Creating Branches, versioning, tagging and managing Repositories using GIT, SVN.
- Experience in Software Life Cycle Development (SDLC) process which incorporates Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Developing, Testing and implementing life cycle utilizing approaches like Agile, Scrum.
- Good knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
Languages: PL/SQL, Java, J2EE
AWS Services: EC2, S3, ELB, Auto scaling Groups, Glacier, EBS, Elastic BeanstalkElastic Search, RDS, Route 53, Cloud Watch, DynamoDB, Cloud Trail, IAM, SNS, SQS, Lambda, ElastiCache.
J2EE: JSP, Servlet, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Angular
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Angular2, jQuery
Build Automation: Maven, Gradle, Ant, JUnit, Jenkins, Mockito, Docker, Kubernetes
Web/App servers: Apache Tomcat, Jetty, WebSphere, JBoss
Operating Systems: Mac, UNIX, Windows.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Mysql, NoSQL, Mongo DB, DynamoDB.
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN.
Java: Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Exception HandlingRMI, File I/O, Serialization, Java 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Designing, developing, testing and deployment of large-scale Web and Enterprise applications.
- Developing Microservices and Monolithic applications in Java technologies using MVC (Model view Controller) Frameworks such as Spring MVC, Spring boot, ATG. Expert in Design patterns and Ant/Maven build automation techniques using JBoss application server.
- Experienced on using Kubernates to deploy and maintain services in our Pod Environment.
- Translating customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Drive resolution to business problems and provide software design support to technology delivery projects and leading resolution of complex technical issues.
- Envision the overall architecture including the End to End design and build the application using Java/J2EE and workflow business process model tools.
- Creating project structure and setting up frame work related configurations using Maven.
- Actively participating in Sprint Planning and story points estimations.
- Writing test cases for client side, server side and API specifications with, Mockito and Swagger.
- Working on System level services like JMS, Java Mail, Scheduling and Data Source.
- Coordinating with business and other technical teams for successful project delivery.
- Owning the module and developing end to end in project.
- Troubleshooting issues affecting production, stage and development environments as required.
- Involving in infrastructure migration and technology migration for legacy applications.
- Helping in maintain code quality and working on automation opportunities.
- Participating and contributing for Technology knowledge sharing sessions.
Confidential, Falmouth, ME
Java AWS Developer
- Conversion of current AWS Infrastructure into serverless Architecture (AWS Lambda) deployed in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Deployed SpringBoot based microservices in Docker and Amazon Ec2 container using Jenkins.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Data and SpringCloud.
- Microservice architecture implemented with SpringBoo Confidential based RESTful services and consumed SOAP based Web Services.
- Using AWS Services like AWS Identity and Identity Access Management (IAM) created roles and policies.
- Conversion of existing monolithic architecture to microservice architecture by debugging.
- Validated the built API in the browser using Postman and Swagger API.
- Developed an automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python.
- Experience in using Spring Core Annotations for Spring Dependency Injection and Spring MVC for building REST APIs.
- Worked on installation, Configuration and troubleshooting the issues and performance tuning of WebLogic/Apache Tomcat and Catalina servers.
- Used build tools like Maven and Gradle to build the application and deployed on the Tomcat Application Server.
- Used Jenkins for the automatic build process and used for integration testing and deploying software.
- Virtualized the servers using Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs, also configuration automation using Docker containers .
- Experience on Angular framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) helps to bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Strongly follow PEP-8 coding standard and test a program by running it across test cases to ensure validity and effectiveness of code using PyChecke r and PyLint .
- Worked on creating log-in authentication modules using Angular .
- Used GIT to control, track and maintain the different versions of the project.
- Worked on maintaining the persistence using Hibernate ORM.
- Involved in designing the architecture to let the third party services to use the authorization information using OAUth.
Environment: Java 1.8, Angular2, Hibernate, Amazon Web Services EC2, AWS IAM, S3, Jenkins, RESTful, Apache TOMCAT, Catalina, SpringBoot, python,Bash, Maven, Gradel, Docker.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Java AWS Developer
- Involved in implementing application flows using Spring MVC framework.
- Worked on core AWS services such as Setting up new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's, auto-scaling and Cloud Formation.
- Used Simple storage services (s3) for snapshot and Configured S3 lifecycle of Applications & Databases logs, including deleting old logs, archiving logs based on retention policy of Apps and Databases.
- Experience on modifying the existing Backend code for different level of enhancements.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in AWS.
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, Java 8(Streams), multi-threading, and object-oriented designs
- Creating XML Documents for file configuration.
- Developed cross-browser compatible web pages and validated the work produced.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database.
- Designed the Web application Using Python on Django Web Framework pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Developed Java API to interact with the Amazon SQS used for sending bulk emails.
- Used different types of IDE tools like Eclipse 3.2, Netbeans7.1.2, IntelliJ IDEA for Java J2EE Application development.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed Scrum.
- Created complex SQL queries and used JDBC connectivity to access the database.
- Integrated Active MQ and spring JMS API to send and receive message for the application's Restful API.
- Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing of the code using PyTest
- Used Spring-IOC to inject beans and Spring MVC architecture for developing the application.
- Written Unit Test Cases for all the developed use cases and did integration testing using Junit.
- Used Rest angular in AngularJS service to make GET/POST/PUT/DELETE to deal with API request and response from AngularJS to send the request and get the response from Node.JS.
- Used JAX-RS for creating RESTful web service where the request and response are in JSON format.
- Created Micro services as part Lambda function development using Node JS server less architecture.
- Used Spring Boot for building cloud Micro services quickly and develop spring-based applications with very less configuration.
- Used Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Micro services.
- Worked on creating a solution to create different data structures in MongoDB to hand to the front-end of the application through a centralized API.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Used Java 1.8 fundamentals like parallel streams and filters through lambda expressions to handle searching.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Maven in multiple environments.
- Used Spring-IOC to inject beans and Spring MVC architecture for developing the application
Environment: Java 1.8, JSP, Spring, GIT, RESTful, LINUX script, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Python, Amazon Web Services EC2, S3, CI-CD tools, Oracle DB, Spring Boot, Django,micro services, Docker, Apache TOMCAT 9.0, mongo DB
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Java AWS Developer
- Involved in designing and developing new rest services for mobile application and implemented new changes in existing rest services with versioning for backward compatibility.
- Actively involved in developing services for migration of site pseudo membership to full membership with social and non-social accounts.
- Actively involved in developing services for business profile and order entry redesign.
- Implemented data abstraction layer using Hibernate DAO objects
- Used Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory pattern, Session Façade, Business Delegate, MVC, and DAO.
- Involved in developing administrative utilities for uploading offer codes, promo codes and tracking codes.
- Used agile methodology along with test driven development using JUnit and Mockito.
- Involved in redesigning the deals purchase flow.
- Involved in redesigning partner xml feeds processing
- Built web applications in JSP.
- Involved in production deployment of sprint releases to multiple Apache Tomcat.
Environment: Agile, Java, J2EE, Hibernate, RESTEasy, SOAP, JSP, JQuery, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Tomcat, JSON, AJAX, JUnit, Mockito, Ant., Machine Learning
- Worked on design and implementation of Market Place application.
- Worked in Agile development environment.
- Role based application monitoring and recording audit history, activity of different roles accessing the site.
- Providing technical solutions utilizing defined technology stack.
- Design, implement and define components of the architecture strategy.
- Used JSF, Struts, and AJAX for highly interactive and graphic user interface.
- Implement JUnit test cases for Struts/Spring components.
- Built SOAP Web services.
- Developed Action classes, Action Forms and Struts Configuration file to handle required UI actions, JSPs for Views.
- Developed server-side presentation layer using Struts MVC Framework.
- Used various design patterns like Business delegate, Singleton, Factory and DAO
- Performed Inheritance based OR mappings in tables to simplify the data in Hibernate.
- Involved in implementation of web services (top-down and bottom-up).
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2 technology for rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2 .
- Angular 2 was used to develop declarative User Interface.
- Interact with offshore team to coordinate and guide for the development happening in offshore.
- JUnit is used to perform the Unit Test Cases.
- Used Oracle database for SQL, PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, Oracle forms/Reports.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization with Java Performance Analysis Tool.
- Worked on Installing and configured WebSphere Application Server.
- Made use of CVS for checkout and check in operations.