- Over 6+ years of experience in delivering enterprise solutions in multiple domains like E - commerce, Finance, Insurance, Health and other related domains. Expertise in conceptualizing, designing and coding technical solutions using Java/J2EE and UI technology stacks to satisfy complex business problem statements.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Pair Programming, Agile Development &Testing using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good knowledge of Java 8 features Lambda Expressions, Method References, Functional Interfaces, Stream API methods etc.
- Experienced in Java Web-based, Desktop Based Development with Concepts of Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and its implementation.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core Java concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans),Struts, Spring, Swing, Hibernate, iBatis, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi-Threading, Data structures.
- Experience in Spring Modules Spring MVC, AOP, IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Hystrix, Spring Dashboard, Spring Zuul, Spring Security.
- Experienced in developing web-applications using various design patterns, including session facade, MVC, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory Pattern.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudFormation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Experience with Docker containers, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI's to create Docker Images/ containers .
- Experience with messaging systems like Kafka, Kafka event sourcing.
- Worked on (JMS) MQ's like Rabbit MQ , IBM MQ and Active MQ .
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Good Working Experience in Apache Frameworks like Apache CXF, Apache Camel and Apache Velocity.
- Experienced in building Web Services using SOAP and RESTFUL.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as DTD/Schemas, DOM, SAX, XSLT, XPATH, Castor.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications on Tomcat 5.x/4.x/3/x., Glassfish, WebSphere 6.x/5.x/7.0, WebLogic 9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x, and JBoss Servers.
- Experienced in developing UNIX shell scripts for batch processing.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases : Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Good Experience in software configuration management using CVS, GIT and SVN.
- Experienced in performing unit testing using JUnit, Test NG, Mockito, integration and deployment of applications using tools such as ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins & debugging through log4jand Splunk.
- Experience in developing & utilizing JAR, WAR, EAR files building tools like Maven, ANT, Gradle.
- Worked with Docker and Kubernetes on multiple cloud providers, from helping developers build and containerize their application ( CI/CD ) pipelines to deploying either on public or private cloud.
Frameworks: Spring 4.3 Hibernate 4.3, Angular 6/8, Struts 2.x/1.x, Log4J
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, JBoss, Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0, Glassfish, WildFly
Relational Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016 , MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST, SOAP UI
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos.
AWS Skills: EC2, Simply Storage Service, Cloud Front, Relational Data Base, Virtual Private Cloud, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trial, Identity and Access Management, Simple Notification Service, AWS EMR, AWS CLI.
Operating systems: Windows, MS-DOS, UNIX, Mac OS, Linux and Ubuntu
Testing Tools: J unit 4.12, Jenkins, JIRA 7.0., Bugzilla 4.4.12, Jasper Reports 6.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum, SDLC
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, Intellij 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Case Tools: Rational Rose, UML, OOAD, RUP
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application.
- Followed the project development in Agile methodologies - Sprint, scrum .
- Used Angular Http Client to send GET/POST request to fetch data from server& built Angular 8 components. Developed Application to asses JSON & XML from Restful web service from consumer-side using Angular 8.
- Used advanced Java 8 features like Lambda expressions for array operations, collections. Enhanced concurrency methods etc. throughout the application for well-defined programming.
- Involved in developing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access and distributed transaction management.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Dependency injection and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Heavily used Spring Inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Container, Security, AOP, Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generate reports and emails to clients.
- Developed Spring Restful/Microservices and implemented Spring Restful/Micro Services and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery usin g Apache Axis .
- Implemented SpringCircuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring micro services .
- Designed and developed Spring Batch based system for various declarations, cancel letters, Lapse letters, Renewal letters, processing payment if customer registers for auto payment with the Spring Batch jobs.
- Implemented Authentication & Authorization with Site Minder and Spring security .
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations.
- Developed Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Database.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, cloud watch and Elastic Bean Stalk for code deployment.
- Deployed Elastic load balancer on AWS &configured HTTPS certificates & managed highly available systems
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integrated to Spring boot.
- Implemented a continuous delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and AWS AMI’s, triggers a new job whenever a new branch gets started.
- Developed Junit test cases and Integration tests for unit test of all developed modules and Cucumber test-cases to verify the data from database.
- Used Maven and Jenkins to automate the build and deploy process and Git as version management.
- Experience in Updating, Modifying queries in Oracle 11g.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database and reporting.
- Worked with Kafka Cluster using Zookeeper .
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka cluster setup
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Followed the project development in Agile methodologies - Kanban .
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Responsible for Building applications using React.js which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase.
- Implemented React.js code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari. Used Babel plugin tool for conversion of ECMA versions to support all type of browsers.
- Developed the flux pattern by using Redux framework as a core dependency.
- Integrated Redux data store allowing React components to have access to data resulting in highly maintainable code.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Used advanced java 8 features like Lambda expressions for array operations, Streams.
- Developed Micro services architecture using Rest APIs, Spring Boot and pivotal cloud foundry.
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Designed & developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate and Spring
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those enterprise wide Web Services.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring DI for middle layer development.
- Used Spring MVC Transaction Management and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Modified the Spring Controllers and Services classes to support the introduction of spring framework.
- Installed Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) on EC2 to manage the containers created by PCF.
- Used Docker to provide virtualize deployment containers and push the code to EC2 cloud using PCF.
- Creating Docker containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker containers from scratch and developing Docker images to support Development, Testing Teams and their pipelines, distributed Jenkins, Selenium and JMeter images, and Elasticsearch, Kibana and Log stash.
- Developed JUnit, Chai, Mocha and Gulp test cases for unit, integration, and functional tests.
- Ran Log aggregations, website Activity tracking and commit log for distributed system using Apache Kafka.
- Used Log4j to print logging, debugging, warning and info on server console. Debugged the MAVEN scripts for building entire web application.
- Implemented Cucumber for behavioral testing of application
- Experience in working with big data platform with a combination of Hive MQ, Cassandra and Spark.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL stored procedures and packages using TOAD.
- Experience in data structure design, Data Modelling in Cassandra.
Environment: React.js, Node.js, Babel, Redux, Bootstrap, Docker, Jenkins, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Docker, Cassandra, JUnit, Chai, Mocha, Gulp, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Apache Kafka, Log4j, MAVEN, Cucumber, Webpack, Babel.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Analyzed current Mainframe system and designed new GUI screens.
- Worked on UNIX to move the project into production environment.
- Created Managed Beans for handling JSF pages and include logic for processing of the data on the page.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object to database table persistency.
- Developed web GUI involving HTML, Java Script under MVC architecture.
- Creation of WebLogic domains and setup Admin & Managed servers for JAVA/J2EE applications on Non-Production and Production environments.
- Involved in the configuration of Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool.
- Developed the application using 3 Tier Architecture i.e. Presentation, Business and Data Integration layers in accordance with the customer/client standards.
- Used FileNet for Content Management and for streamlining Business Processes.
- Created Responsive Layouts for multiple devices and platforms using foundation framework.
- Monitoring WebLogic/JBoss Server health and security.
- Creation of Connection Pools, Data Sources in WebLogic console.
- Implemented Hibernate for Database Transactions on DB2.
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database.
- Written Web Services (JAX-WS) for external system via SOAP/HTTP call.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Creating and updating existing build scripts using ANT for deployment Tested and Used Rational Clear Case for Version Control.
Jr. Java Developer
- Gathering specification, designing the system, development, testing and implementing the system. Collecting the requirements from end users.
- Preparing the Detailed Design Documents, which contains the Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams for the complex use cases.
- Developing Struts based applications in an Extreme Programming environment.
- Developing interactive web components using AJAX.
- Implementing the saving of definitions and dynamic population of data using AJAX.
- Creating and hosting web services for data exchange of different systems.
- Developing the web interface using MVC design pattern with Struts framework.
- Implementing the Java related portions of the application including EJBs for encapsulating business logic.
- Designing and Implementing Server Objects using Java Servlets, JDBC.
- Preparing/Reviewing Use cases, UML diagram.
- Developed commonly used client-side validation using Java script.
- Involved in implementing the batch processing using shell scripting and thus processing the XML files received from the external application though the FTP server.
- Developed build script using ANT to build, package, test and deploy application in web sphere application server.
- Developed SQL queries and utilized stored procedures and triggers to perform transactions with Oracle DB.
- Used clear case for version controlling management.
- Involved in writing the XSL files to transform the user defined GUI Component data to render view.
- Prepared and updated the build scripts using Ant Tool.
Environment: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, XML, XSLT, Log4j, Struts, Tiles, AJAX, HTML, CSS, EclipseRational Rose, JUnit, Ant, CVS, RAD, IBM Web Sphere Application Server, Oracle, UNIX, Windows XP.