- Passionate Senior Java Developer with 6+years of experience in software systems and requirements analysis, development, implementation and testing of web - based and n-tier architecture applications. Able to effectively self-manage during independent projects, as well as collaborate as part of a productive team.
- Experience in implementation of Web-based Enterprise Applications using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), SQL and Object-Oriented Programming techniques.
- Extensive experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases using tables, stored procedures, views, documents and collections
- Experienced in consuming and publishing APIs and web services with proven abilities in using Web Frameworks, Spring Modules and Design Patterns
- Working experience in using advanced concepts of Java 8 including Streams, Lambda Expressions and Method References
- Extensive hands on experience in application development using Java, J2EE technologies, Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, ReactJS, jQuery and AJAX
- Followed J2EE Design Patterns including MVC, Singleton, Session Façade and DAO
- Hands-on experience in leveraging Spring framework including Spring Web
- Hands-on experience developing Microservices leveraging Spring Boot and PCF
- Expertise in Microservices related frameworks including Ribbon for client-side Load Balancer, Eureka for Service Discovery and Zuul proxy for API Gateway
- Experienced in using CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)methodologies using Jenkins; and Version Control tools including Git
- Experienced in the design and development of Web Services using RESTful APIs and SOAP
- Expertise in designing and developing automated test cases using JUnit and Spring Mock objects with proficiency in analyzing and resolving application and/or environment issues
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Expertized in implementing Spark using Scala and Spark SQL for faster testing and processing of data responsible to manage data from different sources.
- Experience in creating Docker Containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker Containers from scratch.
Programming Languages: Java 7/8, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, UNIX commands
J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Spring, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JSF, JPA, JDBC, JSF
Tools: and Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Log4j, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JUnit, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, Apache Kafka
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Development Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ, Sublime, Visual Studio code
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Mockito, Mocha, Jasmine, Postman
Version Control: Jira, CVS, GIT, SVN, Bit bucket
Platform: Windows, LINUX, UNIX, MAC
Deployment Tools: Jenkins, Gradle, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Command-Pattern, Factory Pattern, Decorator, DAO, Front Controller, Template Pattern, Proxy Pattern.
Database: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, PL/SQL
Software Development Life Cycle: Waterfall, Agile methodology, TDD, BDD.
Full Stack Developer
- Actively includes in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for example, Design, Analysis, Development and Testing.
- Included in total improvement of Agile Methodology. Partaken in Scrum handle that is utilized for arranging diverse cycles of the venture
- Implemented data - binding using Node.JS for front-end development of a current web application.
- Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Angular 6, HTML5 and Bootstrap4.
- Optimized the performance of application using Angular 4, Lazy Loading and Ahead of Time Compilation.
- Developed application using concepts of Single page application using MEAN STACK (Angular 4), NodeJS, MongoDB, Express).
- Used Angular forms to validate fields and created custom validator directives and updated pages using HTML5, CSS3 in AngularJS framework.
- Built web application on the server side using Node JS with Express framework.
- Created services with Angular 4 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Utilized JAVA 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Parallel Streams and practical interfaces.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture utilizing Spring Boot.
- Designed and created Micro Services business segments and RESTful administration endpoints utilizing Spring boot.
- Implemented Apache camel to integrate the different applications using protocols like http, ActiveMQ and JMS.
- Implemented RESTFUL and SOAP based web administrations utilizing for JAX-RS and JAX-WS individually.
- Utilized Hibernate for protest Relational Mapping and utilized JPA for comments.
- Designed and actualized application utilizing Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring JDBC.
- In charge of actualizing the business necessities utilizing Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Utilized Maven as fabricate computerization apparatus for sending the venture on Tomcat Application Server.
- Experience with stream processing using Kafka and Kafka Connect
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to assemble pipelines amid organization.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Utilizing Spring Boot for Microservice development
- Used Lambda function to index the data dump in Mongo DB and store the indexes in Elastic Search domain.
- Responsible for creating mapping in Elastic Search and worked on Analyzer for better search improvement.
- Built NoSQL schemas and maintaining sessions by MongoDB
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB
- Worked on Log4J to approve functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Used Kubernetes to manage containerized applications using its nodes, ConfigMaps, selector, Services and deployed application containers as Pods.
- Executed Kubernetes locally with MiniKube, Created local clusters and deployable application
- Handled fabric services to be deployed in containers and images, used Docker in Linux environment.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage docker containers with multiple namespace versions.
- Advancement completed under Eclipse/Intell IJ Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Used GitHub to keep up the form of the documents and assumed the liability to do the code converges from branch to trunk and making new branch when new element execution begins.
Full stack Developer
- Responsible to enhance the UI using HTML, Java Script, XML, JSP, CSS, React.js as per the requirements and providing the client side using jQuery validations.
- Wrote Single Page Web Applications using RESTFUL web services, Ajax, Bootstrap, Angular Js.
- Involved in web development focused on the Node.js, Express.js, and MySQL.
- Accelerated app performance by using Node clusters and improved scalability. Also, achieved zero down time by utilizing the master and workers efficiently.
- Created custom directives in Angular 2 for DOM manipulation and services for common functionalities shared by different controllers.
- Implemented Module in Angular 2 to group components, directives, pipes and services that are related.
- Developed Bootstrap responsive web application pages using Angular 2.0 services
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Responsible to write the different service classes and utility API, which will be used across the framework.
- Involved in creation of logs using Log4J for error tracking.
- Used Axis to implementing Web Services for integration of different systems.
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending a SOAP request.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Node Js and Mongo DB.
- Used Require Js to improve speed and quality of the code and Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and Selenium.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server - side exceptions.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest-based services and used Junit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB (NOSQL) database.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing several developers to collaborate and used Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Involved in configuration and usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes. Used RAD as IDE tool to develop the application.
- Prepared Documentation for Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Results for the QA purpose. Participated in the release night shakeouts/overnight deliveries and QA Support.
- Used Veracode for application security scanning and remediated the flaws that were identified in the code.
Confidential, Plymouth Meeting, PA
Senior Java Developer
- Designed and developed RESTful web-services based on JAX-RS and Spring framework and Spring boot for retrieving a list of JSON objects from CRUD API and send the response to the calling service.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing, integration testing and automate functional tests.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Implemented Search, Create, Update and Delete queries using Java Restclient in Elasticsearch.
- Designed and Developed web applications using React.
- Experience in open source frameworks like Spring MVC, Hibernate and Struts.
- Experience on using web service of Amazon (Amazon web service).
- Implemented microservices using Spring boot , spring based microservices , and enabled discovery using Netflix eureka server
- Used Jenkins , Git Stash , Ansible like CI/CD tools to make daily builds and deploys.
- Used JSON for validation, documentation data required by a given application.
- Used AWS Infrastructure and features of AWS like S3, EC2, RDS, ELB to host the portal
Environment: Oracle, SQL, JAVA/J2EE, HTML, AngularJS, NodeJS, JSP and Java scriptStruts, Hibernate, Eclipse, Jasper reports, UNIX/ Windows, Spring Frameworks, AWS